Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks (29857 Views)

I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Quebec91(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05
I tell you man
Omoapena:
Senseless talk

DNA should be conducted immediately after birth, enough of grooming bastard child.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Quebec91(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05
cheesy
Riskymarvelous:
Dis one dey craze ashawo tuehh fvck fvck like dog see her breast like bathroom slippers
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05
efemena5050:
u....if wat u said is correct without trying to hype urself about sleeping with a married woman in Christ embassy with 2kids ..then u have no moral obligation or justifications to comment on this topic ....trying to detail the feminine gender as being the bad ones here knowing fully well tht ur one idiot as well as other idiots like urself hyping over other mans wife while leaving ur self out the foolish act and roping the slow thinking women into it....ur as useless as the married bitches u sleep with if at all ur not lying ....thunder will fire u......imagine u catch ur wife with other man ......imagine u even have the guts to comment on the DNA issues.......oga ....ur part of tht kerosine that will continue to make the fire to keep burning ...but under moral justification if u disist from such moral evil the fire will go out ....some women useless but are being promoted by some animals who like to sleep with people's wives ...
be like say Dem sleep with your wife foooooooll grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by efemena5050(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05
ChizzyBuna:
be like say Dem sleep with your wife foooooooll grin grin
.....them no sleep with my wife o.....but I feel say e no good .......HALF ...... ATLEAST I FULL .....Dey hype urself on top Rubbish.....musquare .....
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Chemlite: 4:08pm On Apr 05
If you that looks harmless and innocent like a church girl can say such, then, we are finished.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Almunjid(m): 4:12pm On Apr 05
ChizzyBuna:
I really PITY men that trust and believe women.. I PITY THEM

Women are the perfect WEAPON
The most dangerous species on Earth
The Perfect Trojan Horse

They look soft
They look harmless
They look so innocent
They look like they can't hurt a fly

But the things they do in Secret will blow your mind

Women are the greatest manipulators
Real men never fall for these manipulators
Only simps and Children fall for these tricks

I'm currently sleeping with a choir mistress in Christ Embassy. She is married with 2 kids

But you will NEVER EVER suspect that she is cheating and sleeping with me.
If women have the power,
They will ban DNA Testing grin grin

Science is here to save mankind from generational Hoes...
U are currently sleeping with a married woman with 2 kids? You're even proud to say it online without shame, that's because you're cursed. You're blaming women for paternity fraud and you're among those sleeping with them and impregnating them. Many people wey dey sleep with married women dey end up dying on top of them for Hotels. If u no repent, na the same thing go happen to u too.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Chukwudi4naija(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05
onumadu:

Fair point.
@Bolded: I leave it at that because it answers the question of "what about the innocent child?".
For me, people destroy children for sake of sexual ego.
Forget about all these rants about "paternity fraud", IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT SEX.
Folks can't imagine their wife being pummeled by another man. And so innocent kids pay for such male hurt.

Funny thing is that most people that say this never put themselves in the child's shoes.
I take a 360 degrees view of life before taking position on things like this.
Peace.
What a logic! You must be a woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Meti99(m): 4:20pm On Apr 05
Thephilosopher1:
MEN! beware of DNA test
I am totally against infidelity in marriage especially as it concerns true paternity. But see, this DNA thing is not reliable. Anyone can do anything in the laboratory, write whatever and present to you, then if negative you start killing yourself. The DNA process can also be faulty. If you love the woman you married trust her.
See moomoo tok
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by advanceDNA: 4:20pm On Apr 05
onumadu:

Most "men" here can't understand you. lol
Notice that I put quotes around "Men".
Like you, I'm definitely not supporting any woman cheating on her husband.
But what baffles me most is how a man can wake up one day to look a child in the eyes that loved and only knows him as "Dad", and give that child away to another man on the basis of DNA.
That child would be psychologically and spiritually destroyed for life, no matter what.
A lot of people adopt children these days and expect the children to love them, and most times, they do.
What is really underlying on these tests is MALE EGO.
Some men so much lack self confidence that they would destroy their families owing to such things.
I keep reverting (and preferring) to old Igbo beliefs about such things.
In old Igboland, the only certain biological parent is the mother. The MARRIED woman's child belongs to her husband regardless of paternity.
Most men that fear their wives fidelity (and hence obsess over DNA) are themselves the most unfaithful.
For every one child born by an unfaithful wife, her husband has at least three (I'm making up the numbers, but you get the point).

Honestly..what u are saying is a trailer load of cràp..... the man is the victim here : cheated on and deceived to raise the product of his wife's infidelity.... Yet u keep guilt tripping and calling the victim all manner of names .....comparing children willfully adopted to product of infidelity deceptively pinned on a man...

u even used tradition to water down a woman's wrong doing...like wtf is wrong with you?? If u are a man...u sound like one of them pvssy nigga.....like men whose wife monitor their comments online and will raise hell of u don't support women...

U are the weak one here, afraid of finding out the truth when the signs are staring at you..so u would rather continue with an adulterous wife and product of infidelity calling u dad...

Spits!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by AcrylicProperty(f): 4:24pm On Apr 05
Your best is yet to come guys..

Reach out to us for the best of genuine & verified properties with a reputable Real Estate company that delivers. Read more on our signature below here 👇to leverage the current promo and contact the number.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by advanceDNA: 4:27pm On Apr 05
Chukwudi4naija:
What a logic! You must be a woman.

Likely a woman...Or a man whose wife is on nairaland monitoring his comment.....men like him think they are loving and respecting women with their dirty comment...

Imagine a man saying his fellow man lacks self confidence and has ego because of the man wants to face the reality of his wife's infidelity and the products deceptively pinned on him..... Does he or she understand what self confidence and ego means??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by rafcrown(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05
Only foolish men will not do DNA.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by mukthar2000(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05
She wan thread, wait until u marry.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by iamtardey: 4:49pm On Apr 05
Angelfrost:

That makes no sense!

Nothing is at stake... You guys are out of Europe!

You're not at risk of relegation.

...And you still have a trophy to play for.

There is no point making a bad situation worse.

No great coach can come in now, and there's no magic an interim coach can do with just 8 games left.

Let him finish the season, and part ways with him... That gives you ample time to bring another coach (that will still flop! Lol.), and a summer transfer window to reorganize the team.

🚶🏿
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by manmade(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05
ChizzyBuna:

The Perfect Trojan Horse

They look soft
They look harmless
They look so innocent

I'm currently sleeping with a choir mistress in Christ Embassy. She is married with 2 kids

If women have the power,

karma is waiting patiently for you, you can't knowingly sleep with a married woman and go scot free.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by BadMaster: 5:06pm On Apr 05
onumadu:

And to answer this question, you destroy the life of an innocent child that calls you "Daddy"?
Do you have a child bro?
Cos if you do, you would understand...
I have kids, and they love me to the moon and back.
And then suddenly one satanic day, I call one and say I'm sorry I'm not your dad? shocked
Jesu.
Nna, I don't know about you, but the bond between a REAL father (not sperm donor o) and a child is STRONG and UNBREAKABLE.
To be real father takes more than ejaculating into a woman's orifice.
And it is certainly bigger and stronger than a man's ego. Or at least it should be.
I have gone through both comments you made on this issue, and I have come to the conclusion that there's something inherently wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by BadMaster: 5:10pm On Apr 05
NACE13:
I have a female colleague who is sleeping with another colleague. She got engaged and did her trad while still getting smashed by this fellow colleague of hers. When she uploaded her wedding pix, I just smiled inside and shook my head. That her husband is in for a long wild ride.
Most times I laugh at some married men. Just go to any corporate organization, colleagues sleep with each, especially the married women. In fact, married women cheat with their male colleagues more that single women.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Psoul(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05
DyshApp:
A Nigerian lady has come under fire online for endorsing paternity fraud and warning men to stop conducting DNA test for their children.

In a video, the lady claimed that the thing that most perplexes her is why men take DNA tests since in her opinion, they are the ones that cheat the most.

She continued asking a lot of hypothetical questions, such as what if she had made a mistake, what if it was a one time incident, or what if she loved you more than the person she had a child for.

She advised men to stop doing DNA test and love the child because women are good people.

By Postsubman

Na dem
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by okoroemeka(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05
ChizzyBuna:

The Perfect Trojan Horse

They look soft
They look harmless
They look so innocent

If women have the power,

this really got me cracking with laughter,choir mistress indeed,I hope you make her squirm and sing choruses, in the other room,pussy is meant to be bleeped without mercy,married or not it doesn't matter,so long it is consensual

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by tundebasic(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05
onumadu:

Fair point.
@Bolded: I leave it at that because it answers the question of "what about the innocent child?".
For me, people destroy children for sake of sexual ego.
Forget about all these rants about "paternity fraud", IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT SEX.
Folks can't imagine their wife being pummeled by another man. And so innocent kids pay for such male hurt.
Funny thing is that most people that say this never put themselves in the child's shoes.
I take a 360 degrees view of life before taking position on things like this.
Peace.
1. Destroy the child's life because the child does not have a father?

2. So, men should clap for their wives and welcome them with open arms when other men sleep with their wives?

3. About the welfare of the innocent child: Even children without both parents still survive.

Moreover, the reponsibility of taking care of the child now rests on the mother. If she needs financial assistance, all she needs to do is to take the child to the real father.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by idahme(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05
Responsibility and accountability is alien to most women, you can't approbate and reprobate at the same time.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by idahme(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05
Thephilosopher1:
MEN! beware of DNA test
I am totally against infidelity in marriage especially as it concerns true paternity. But see, this DNA thing is not reliable. Anyone can do anything in the laboratory, write whatever and present to you, then if negative you start killing yourself. The DNA process can also be faulty. If you love the woman you married trust her.

Trust has nothing to do a with paternity fraud, a lot of men that trust their women have paternity issues in their homes.

As regards to test , don't you believe the hospital when they say you have malara? Why will you doubt a reputable laboratory now because it's talking about DNA, rest with your flimsy escueses. You can do it as many times you wish in different reputable laboratories or even send the samples to the USA for testing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by idahme(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05
Thephilosopher1:
MEN! beware of DNA test

Trust has nothing to do a with paternity fraud, a lot of men that trust their women have paternity issues in their homes.

As regards to test , don't you believe the hospital when they say you have malara? Why will you doubt a reputable laboratory now because it's talking about DNA, rest with your flimsy escueses. You can do it as many times you wish in different reputable laboratories or even send the samples to the USA for testing .....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Berankis: 6:00pm On Apr 05
Philosopher1979:
It shows there is something seriously wrong with the gender.
They mostly behave like they are mentally challenged.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by AfDapone: 6:04pm On Apr 05
Chukwuka319:

Very true but remember that when you marry, other men will equally ride your wife like a horse.
The measure you use for others will be used for you.I didn't say this.Our Lord Jesus Christ did in the book of Matthew 7.

May be the husband of the woman he's been sleeping with has slept/is sleeping with other men's wives. You know, I'm kind of thinking out loud.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Dahmayor(m): 6:32pm On Apr 05
Sadly her opinion deeply portray willing to indulge in such act, thereby rendering someone son unfortunate.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by SuccessfulRichi: 6:38pm On Apr 05
Black women. Worst species on earth. I can't never take your black goats seriously. Not in this Life or next.

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by MySolace: 7:04pm On Apr 05
helinues:
She might be a product of paternity fraud herself
Or maybe a product of single parent. The ladies among dem acts so weird esp in relationships and family matters...

Cheating is one thing, but getting pregnant for another man is just out of it. No man should ever accept such!
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by mediclife1987(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05
ChizzyBuna:

The Perfect Trojan Horse

They look soft
They look harmless
They look so innocent

If women have the power,

Brother I want you to help me get one woman wey dey form for me, cos say she dey married.
Abeg give me moral, or better still find out if you can help me test her to see if she would fall for you.

She dey claim married with kids, vuti believe sey na my mouth no sweet reach.

Kindly hit me back up if you game. Thanks
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by bluefilm: 7:31pm On Apr 05
What a very stupid question coming from a fish-brained nonentity, definitely! undecided
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Sammy5413(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05
This one her face dey like this, them embalm her?
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Rebuke: 7:58pm On Apr 05
Go and ask Trippie Redd grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree / Child Rescued After Being Washed Into A Canal In Lagos (Photo) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.