Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member (11368 Views)

NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' / Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by LagosG: 12:41pm On Apr 05
dalass:

Théy love wars ..
Either fighting directly or indirectly. They must sha fight undecided
Na their geographic location dey help them surrounded by Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. They will do proxy wars causing deaths of citizens of their proxy while their own non military citizen are chilling with a burger and and a 40 oz

2 Likes

Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by Quelme: 12:46pm On Apr 05
SalamRushdie:
I really wonder how Putin allowed the CIA set up puppet govt in his backyard, it's like America allowing the KGB (FSB)set up govt in Mexico ,,the US willl never allow it
he was trying to be diplomatic and all too nice. The West understands only strength.

They tried something similar in Kazakhstan (instigated a protest, Ukraine style) or so and it was effectively nipped in the bud by Russia. Such appeasement of the West will never happen again.

1 Like

Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by Quelme: 12:47pm On Apr 05
LagosG:

Na their geographic location dey help them surrounded by Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. They will do proxy wars causing deaths of citizens of their proxy while their own non military citizen are chilling with a burger and and a 40 oz
They can never escape the next world war if it ever happens.
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by MT: 12:53pm On Apr 05
Quelme:
Mr versed, those valid points I mentioned, proof me wrong.

Is NATO on the back foot in Ukraine?

How did the much hyped Ukrainian counteroffensive go? In the midst of the counter offensive, Russia still took Adveevka. 😂

What happened to Bayraktar drones?

US Himars?

British Storm shadow?

German leopard tanks?

French SCALPS missiles?

Marder and challenger tanks?

You think you win wars in cinemas and Hollywood or on CNN and BBC. 😂

You are not really grounded like I even expected.

At the bolded, how can someone be on a back foot when he doesn't have boots on ground. You keep contradicting yourself.

You are everywhere, gather your thoughts and let us have an intellectual discourse, if you can.

Let me remind you. The first time Russia missile killed someone in Poland and Poland called for an emergency meeting of NATO, Russia was quick to explain it wasn't them. They were quickly calling for investigation. They knew what was coming . They were screaming it wasn't them.

Russia that has been bogged down in a war of attrition with Ukraine would now face NATO, which just added Finland and Sweden, and win. Reason am now. Russia that is begging for weapons all over the place

Even US warned China not to attempt to transfer any military assets to Russia, China succumbed straight off. No country can tell the US that, that is when she will transfer that weapon.

Respect the military strength of the United States.
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by MT: 1:00pm On Apr 05
anonymous1759:

It’s a pity you’ve been brainwashed to this level . Please listen to other news outlets to get balanced news, it’s obvious your thinking is one sided .
Same Ukraine that’s losing their military and Lands everyday ? Taiwan that’ll be invaded anytime soon ?
What about Hongkong? The west have lost it , Russia helped restore Assad as president in Syria despite waring from the USA ?

The west has brainwashed you to the extent that any country that buys weapons is weak ,but The same USA cannot attack any nation alone without the help of any NATO members.

Countries like Libya, Syria , Yemen etc America still need other NATO members to contribute, yet NK , China and Iran that Russia align with is weak why USA With over 30 plus countries contributions is stronger , examine your iQ.

Go and read about NATO.

You don't seem to understand what it stands for and how it operates.

You seem confused.
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by anonymous1759(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05
MT:

US is not bothered by Ukraine losing their lands. US focus is reducing Russia to nothing and starving them of western chips that could make them build more military capabilities. Russia is a case of National interest to the US. Whatever remains of Ukraine will be rebuilt.

US is the leader of the free world and they have no interest in Hong Kong.

Syria?? lol. Do you see that one trapped in his country as president ? grin grin US tactically support Syrian rebels and the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces in Syria and they are still functional till date.

You do not seem to know about what US National interest is all about.

If you want to prove to me that China and Russia are more powerful than the US, tell me what is stopping Russia from using a tactical nuclear weapon in Ukraine (against US clear warning), despite Ukraine hitting several refineries INSIDE Russia and sinking their naval ships. At least Russia nuclear doctrine states when Russia sovereignty is threatened, Russia will use nuclear weapon.

Belgorod in Russia is a ghost city after it has been evacuated by incessant Ukraine attack on the city - it means Russia red line has been crossed by Ukraine, what is stopping Putin from using tactical nuclear weapon in Ukraine?

Why has China not dared the US and invade Taiwan?

In case you have no answer, let me help you. They are avoiding the wrath of a certain country - The country with the stripes and stars flag grin grin grin grin

Can you hear yourself? Why will a sensible country use nuke on another country?
Nuke is the last resort , has USA and NATO used nuke on any country after the Second World War?
Mehn you really sound unintelligent if you think it’s because of USA warming that made Russia not to use nuke . Please balance your news with something outside western media .

1 Like

Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by Quelme: 1:20pm On Apr 05
MT:

At the bolded, how can someone be on a back foot when he doesn't have boots on ground. You keep contradicting yourself.

You are everywhere, gather your thoughts and let us have an intellectual discourse, if you can.

Let me remind you. The first time Russia missile killed someone in Poland and Poland called for the emery meeting of NATO, Russia was quick to explain it wasn't them. They were quickly calling for investigation. They knew what was coming .

Russia that has been bogged down in a war of attrition would face NATO, which just added Finland and Sweden. Reason am now. Russia that is begging for weapons all over the place

Even US warned China not to attempt to transfer any military assets to Russia, China succumbed straight off. No country can tell the US that, that is when she will transfer that weapon.

You are just too naive.

Same Finland Russia annexed from Sweden, abi na another one you dey talk about or Finland that Russia annexed Karelia from? 😂

Historically, all invaders; Hitler, Napoleon, Crimea war were all through Ukraine. You see why my dear, Ukraine can never be in NATO whether you like it or not. But the quicker you accept it, the less hurtful it will be for you.

Russia missiles are still going through Poland and Romania onward target in Lviv till date, all NATO can do is call emergency meetings. Paper tigers 😂

NATO has not officially declared, I need not argue that with you. We know how many French special forces were taking out by Russia recently, reason while Macron is convulsing terribly of recent.

The US should attack Iran or North Korea. We have seen their weapons in Ukraine, it is a known fact that they are doing the Lord's work for Russia with provision of weapons in Ukraine.

Russia bog down in their own backyard, this Hollywood fiction has really eaten deep into you.

Russia do not need Chinese weapons at all, we need China to keep their weapons well preserved and in pristine condition when we are ready to deal with Taiwan.

Russia is self sufficient and still export weapons even in the midst of the SMO against the over 50+ overzealous ragtag NATO, can you beat that. We have been told that Russia soldiers are fighting with shovels and cutlass, no be today. Russia production of artillery shells as of today still beats NATO hands down as testament on the battle field.

3 Likes

Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05
hooklover:

Settle wat exactly russian wakes up enter anotger country unprovoked and beging fighting to change map of a country and people must call him to settke is insult .Russia has no businee been in ujraine killing young russian lives. Is a war i struggle to undersand aim

At least gazaz u can refrence oct 7. But ukrain i still cannot hold to anything tangible
STFU! You are talking as if USA will not see anything wrong in Mexico joining the Soviet Alliance
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by teemy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05
GreenCovering:

Now that's a scary proposition I have been hoping never materialises. Can you give more insight into factors that may eventually precipitate this given that both Russia and NATO want to avoid direct confrontation?

This is NATO admitting that Ukraine weakened Russia for them without a cost of their own personnel lives. With Ukraine bombing Russian Warships and Oil Refineries, they are using Ukraine attacks to weaken the ability of Russia to win a war. Imagine when there is no ready fuel for your war vehicles and Russian Ships that could counter US Fleet are being decimated already ahead of a NATO invasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APHieZZRWpI

This is Putin admitting that it cannot win a "Fight" with NATO. Obviously the next means is to go nuclear war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqi4_fo4OG0

France spoke too early and it seems Russia has caught on that NATO wants an actual confrontation with Russia. Imagine one of the very things that got Russia into the war is now what this Blinken is saying they will push for.

Someone wants a global war and it's not Russia

Check my host here What Would Africa Be Like Post Apocalyptic WW3
https://www.nairaland.com/7030219/what-africa-like-post-apocalyptic

This was is essentially NATO's War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzgPJeYZaOU
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by honeyB2018: 1:57pm On Apr 05
PortHarcourtcit:
What America is looking for is a ww3 and they will not succeed, sleepy Joe and his LGBTQ community will fail just like OJUKWU failed in Nigeria and to make things worse for him my grandfathers in IKWERRE chased him and his people out of our land and they collected all there land, houses, businesses, cars and bicycles...

What's the situation now in Ikwere?
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by honeyB2018: 1:59pm On Apr 05
socialmediaman:
US Secretary of State Blinken says Ukraine will be NATO member

Source: https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/us-secretary-state-blinken-says-ukraine-will-be-nato-member-2024-04-04/

I pity this man Bliken. Pressure of work in the Asian continent, especially this Is real and Hamas war is making look older everyday. This wasn't his look before now.
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by CoronaVirusPro: 2:02pm On Apr 05
Fvck Israel!

Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by Jasonekah98: 2:07pm On Apr 05
Anywhere you see war, just look by the corner, you'll see USA. If they aren't benefitting from this war, they won't be a part of it

1 Like

Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by MrBlock: 2:21pm On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Blinkin!

Fvck Ukraine!

Fvck Israel!

Fvck Blinkin! YES

Fvck Ukraine! YES

Fvck Israel! NO
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by Perocom(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05
Quelme:
Audio

This means a transatlantic-Asia-European war.

But not why Russia exist. Dream on mate.

The Anglo-Saxon know they already lost the war effort in Ukraine to a smart Putin.

The next chess move I'm expecting from Russia is to place nukes in Donbass.

Ukraine male population is literally non-existent anymore, they can't continue this war any longer and with the impending Russian offensive on the horizon, Ukrainazis and their enablers have been boxed in a very extreme tight corner, no way out for them at all. Just like the Pope earlier advised, the West should raise the white flag and lick their mortal wound in shame.

Ukraine is never going to be a NATO member.

The Western hegemony has been visibly shakened and their rule based order thoroughly messed up big time. Ukraine was a bad experiment for them even if they fail to admit it.

Slava Rossiya!!!

Russia (Military)/China (Economy) combination, no amount of intimidations or propaganda from the neocolonialists can ever beat this combo. The bear and dragon have now realized that you can never appease or cozy up with the West, they only thing the West understands is strength.

Taiwan better learn.

But why is it taking Russia so much time to wipe out Ukraine? This war is dragging on for too long already haba, abi Russia no be Russia again?
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by Badassniggga(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05
hooklover:

Settle wat exactly russian wakes up enter anotger country unprovoked and beging fighting to change map of a country and people must call him to settke is insult .Russia has no businee been in ujraine killing young russian lives. Is a war i struggle to undersand aim

At least gazaz u can refrence oct 7. But ukrain i still cannot hold to anything tangible

LoL Mumu say Russia enter Ukraine "Unprovoked". Like you foøls want us to believe Russia just woke up from sleep one day and decided to stroll into Ukraine Unprovoked. Learn and read history you numskulls, and break free from the shackles of one-sided stories and propaganda they've filled your empty coconut head with.

1 Like

Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by LagosG: 3:15pm On Apr 05
Quelme:
They can never escape the next world war if it ever happens.
Na only for nuclear war America fit suffer. Any other way, they'd rather conduct the war in your country or around your borders. There's a huge possibility that if Russia fires the first nuke, it would be at a NATO member.
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by k4kenny(f): 3:21pm On Apr 05
dalass:

Théy love wars ..
Either fighting directly or indirectly. They must sha fight undecided

War means big money for their insanely corrupt millitary industrial complex, run by the demonic zionists, of course.

2 Likes

Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by Amayabor1: 4:00pm On Apr 05
Quelme:
Though I doubt if you have a sound mind to make any meaningful arguments.

Just to let you know that in the game of chess, the pawns goes first. Even a 6 year old child knows that for a conflict of this nature, were you are expected to dig in for a long haul you don't expend the finest and best just like that.

Why use a $10,000,000 missiles to send the Ukrainazis to Bandera when a $20,000 Shahed, lancet or geranium one way suicide drone can do the job? And especially one I can easily source from allies who have crazy stocks, while I build up my production capacity waiting for the big day ( NATO boots on the ground if it ever gets to that ) ?

Russian tactics have been pretty impressive with Mariupol, Bakhmut, Adveevka all taken in similar fashion. Chasor Yav is next in line.

The odds are not looking good for the over 50+ countries.

Lol. So, if I get you correctly, Russia is not going all out for now as this is a tactics to build up capacity just in case Nato gets involved. 🤣😂😂😂.

More than 300000 Russian soldiers have been killed in this war. So, a world power (Russia) will deliberately allow a war to drag on while recording such a huge casualty against a country with less military power? What a tactics indeed. 🤣🤣🤣

As early as 2022, Putin was already whining that the war was taking longer than he expected. Now, we are in 2024. If you think that this war lingering up till now is a Russian tactics, then you are deluded! 🤣🤣🤣

Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by MT: 4:04pm On Apr 05
anonymous1759:

Can you hear yourself? Why will a sensible country use nuke on another country?
Nuke is the last resort , has USA and NATO used nuke on any country after the Second World War?
Mehn you really sound unintelligent if you think it’s because of USA warming that made Russia not to use nuke . Please balance your news with something outside western media .

I am sorry, your are an ignoramus at the bolded.

Nuke is NOT the last resort.

A country can only use nuke based on the nuclear doctrine of that country. For instance, Russia can use nuke when her sovereignty is threatened. However, in this ongoing war, Russia sovereignty has been threatened by Ukraine several times by bombing the Russia refineries, hitting Moscow and killing with drones in Belgorod which led to evacuation.

With the Russia doctrine, since Russia has claimed all the Donbass as her own, she ought to use nuclear weapon since Ukraine is attacking those territories. Russia can as well claim her territories are being threatened.

But let me tell you, they wont dare. US has told them clearly what they would do them if they do.
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by MT: 4:13pm On Apr 05
Quelme:
You are just too naive.

Same Finland Russia annexed from Sweden, abi na another one you dey talk about or Finland that Russia annexed Karelia from? 😂

Historically, all invaders; Hitler, Napoleon, Crimea war were all through Ukraine. You see why my dear, Ukraine can never be in NATO whether you like it or not. But the quicker you accept it, the less hurtful it will be for you.

Russia missiles are still going through Poland and Romania onward target in Lviv till date, all NATO can do is call emergency meetings. Paper tigers 😂

NATO has not officially declared, I need not argue that with you. We know how many French special forces were taking out by Russia recently, reason while Macron is convulsing terribly of recent.

The US should attack Iran or North Korea. We have seen their weapons in Ukraine, it is a known fact that they are doing the Lord's work for Russia with provision of weapons in Ukraine.

Russia bog down in their own backyard, this Hollywood fiction has really eaten deep into you.

Russia do not need Chinese weapons at all, we need China to keep their weapons well preserved and in pristine condition when we are ready to deal with Taiwan.

Russia is self sufficient and still export weapons even in the midst of the SMO against the over 50+ overzealous ragtag NATO, can you beat that. We have been told that Russia soldiers are fighting with shovels and cutlass, no be today. Russia production of artillery shells as of today still beats NATO hands down as testament on the battle field.

You write like a drunkard.

You are trying too hard to create an impression you understand history, sadly you turned history on its head. Let me educate you. When Russia annexed kareliia, Finland was NOT a sovereign country. Even as of today the area remain divided, with Western part of Karelia belonging to Finland knows as Fiinnish Karelia and the Eastern part belonging to Russia known as Russian Karelia.

You have earlier stated that NATO boots were not on ground due to them being afraid, now you are saying many french troops were killed. Maybe you didn't hear well what Macron said - Macron said NATO should not rule out sending NATO troops into the Ukraine. That was futuristic, and not what has happened, and the members kicked against it because Ukraine was not a member of NATO, so the charter did not cover Ukraine.

Since you claim Chinese weapons in "pristine" conditions, what stops them from launching an attack after the US has warned them they should not dare. Russia that was begging for weapons from Iran and North Korea do not need the Chinese; You are just a clown. US saw that movement and warned China never to dare give Russia any weapon, and Chinese complied immediately.

I repeat, no combination of any military forces can defeat the United States as of now, I cant say of tomorrow.

Stop twisting fact to suit your narratives. It will only show you as a clown.
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by Grootiam: 4:28pm On Apr 05
This is how WW3 want to begin?
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by Jovi10: 5:19pm On Apr 05
yinchar:

In your dreamland, you think Putin will live on forever.
Countries like US are built on consistency and continuation of policies, wait and see what happens to Russia when Putin dies or leave, it will be worse than the old USSR

If this war has affected anyone it is NATO members. USA and France are being kicked out of Africa, countries that on a norms can dare challenge USA now have the guts to do it thanks to Russia. Everyones eyes is now opened to the games of the USA and no one is falling for it anymore except few people like you.
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by Jovi10: 5:20pm On Apr 05
11doubledee:

Lol grin grin grin
"Mr.Reader" your threat is even more direct and sounds weighty than that of Putin.
Please tell me what will happen to NATO jare,i would love to know.

Let them bring Ukraine into NATO first na you'll see for yourself. Because once Ukraine joins NATO, NATO will have no choice than to send troops to help Ukraine.
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by Quelme: 6:04pm On Apr 05
MT:

You are trying too hard to create an impression you understand history, sadly you turned history on its head. Let me educate you. When Russia annexed kareliia, Finland was NOT a sovereign country. Even as of today the area remain divided, with Western part of Karelia belonging to Finland knows as Fiinnish Karelia and the Eastern part belonging to Russia known as Russian Karelia.

You have earlier stated that NATO boots were not on ground due to them being afraid, now you are saying many french troops were killed. Maybe you didn't hear well what Macron said - Macron said NATO should not rule out sending NATO troops into the Ukraine. That was futuristic, and not what has happened, and the members kicked against it because Ukraine was not a member of NATO, so the charter did not cover Ukraine.

Since you claim Chinese weapons in "pristine" conditions, what stops them from launching an attack after the US has warned them they should not dare. Russia that was begging for weapons from Iran and North Korea do not need the Chinese; You are just a clown. US saw that movement and warned China never to dare give Russia any weapon, and Chinese complied immediately.

I repeat, no combination of any military forces can defeat the United States as of now, I cant say of tomorrow.

since you can't put at words coherently together without insult, please stop quoting me. Your likes devoid of any superior argument turn to insults. Peace!
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by Quelme: 6:13pm On Apr 05
Amayabor1:

Lol. So, if I get you correctly, Russia is not going all out for now as this is a tactics to build up capacity just in case Nato gets involved. 🤣😂😂😂.

More than 300000 Russian soldiers have been killed in this war. So, a world power (Russia) will deliberately allow a war to drag on while recording such a huge casualty against a country with less military power? What a tactics indeed. 🤣🤣🤣

As early as 2022, Putin was already whining that the war was taking longer than he expected. Now, we are in 2024. If you think that this war lingering up till now is a Russian tactics, then you are deluded! 🤣🤣🤣
300,000 dead when Russia has done just one mobilization since the beginning of the SMO why Ukraine is on its 8th or 9th general mobilization?? Ukraine even had to lower the age for conscription because no more cannon fodders to send to the meat grinder anymore.

You and Zelensky definitely have something in common. You need to be somewhere in the circus. 🤡

Western news really did a lot of you dirty.
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by babajide107: 7:43pm On Apr 05
MT:

Let me remind you. The first time Russia missile killed someone in Poland and Poland called for an emergency meeting of NATO, Russia was quick to explain it wasn't them. They were quickly calling for investigation. They knew what was coming . They were screaming it wasn't them.

Russia that has been bogged down in a war of attrition with Ukraine would now face NATO, which just added Finland and Sweden, and win. Reason am now. Russia that is begging for weapons all over the place

This is very funny to say Russia is scared of Poland or nato lol.what did nato ,USA and even Ukraine did when there was a terror attack in Moscowhow fast did Dey deny and USA gaslighting Russia not to use that excuse to destroy Ukraine cos they know Russia is still playing ..when Ukraine defense missile mistakenly enter Poland and Dey try to rope Russia..why didn’t Poland or the mighty USA with nato take it and attack Russia..why investigate lol.so they should acknowledge what Dey didn’t do??
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by MT: 7:49pm On Apr 05
Amayabor1:

Do you mind all these jesters trying to defend the indefensible ?.

US military has achieved their objectives already through Ukraine.

Russia military is no more among the elites - they have been set back more than 20 years.
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by babajide107: 7:51pm On Apr 05
MT:

You are trying too hard to create an impression you understand history, sadly you turned history on its head. Let me educate you. When Russia annexed kareliia, Finland was NOT a sovereign country. Even as of today the area remain divided, with Western part of Karelia belonging to Finland knows as Fiinnish Karelia and the Eastern part belonging to Russia known as Russian Karelia

You saying Russia is begging for weapons is the most ridiculous statement .if a country is looking for opportunities to test weapons and you can save yours for nato ,will you reject it if you were putin?so you rather want them to use all dier weapon then maybe USA then stop the war.after that they admit Ukraine into nato then attack Russia..putin knows what he is doing.This war is going to be a long one and will only end when Russia takes all the land that can strengthen them economically and strategic militarily.When done,Ukraine can join nato.It will actually be wise for Ukraine to actually negotiate if Dey wanna keep most of thier land cos Russia is still playing.if nato enter then it will be a full war and no one will owe Ukraine
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by MT: 7:55pm On Apr 05
babajide107:

You saying Russia is begging for weapons is the most ridiculous statement .if a country is looking for opportunities to test weapons and you can save yours for nato ,will you reject it if you were putin?so you rather want them to use all dier weapon then maybe USA then stop the war.after that they admit Ukraine into nato then attack Russia..putin knows what he is doing.This war is going to be a long one and will only end when Russia takes all the land that can strengthen them economically and strategic militarily.When done,Ukraine can join nato.It will actually be wise for Ukraine to actually negotiate if Dey wanna keep most of thier land cos Russia is still playing.if nato enter then it will be a full war and no one will owe Ukraine

You should be given the writer of the "most hilarious" post on nairaland.

You claimed Russia was SAVING UP weapons in case NATO steps in. That's quite comical cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by DeepThroater: 8:08pm On Apr 05
obedience4:

You are one hell of a clown,
Kiev will be taking this year,by which military
Russian that can't even keep the territories he won last year, will now march all the way from the. Donbass region to Kiev
You are high on cheap Russia vodka
Wake up son
Be sober

It's over.

Heavenly Jerusalem Project has been shelved

The game now is to sustain Pissrael .

The Zionists won after Rothschild croaked and died out.

Kiev is Russ land .

The Banderist have Lyiv and the useless waste lands to the west as their new Pale of settlement

1 Like

Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by Amayabor1: 8:52pm On Apr 05
Quelme:

300,000 dead when Russia has done just one mobilization since the beginning of the SMO why Ukraine is on its 8th or 9th general mobilization?? Ukraine even had to lower the age for conscription because no more cannon fodders to send to the meat grinder anymore.

You and Zelensky definitely have something in common. You need to be somewhere in the circus. 🤡

Western news really did a lot of you dirty.

Let me lay thy foolishness to bare;

Prior to the invasion, Russia had about 1.15 million active duty military personnel with about 2 million reserves. Infact, by sheer military size, Russia is among the top 5 countries with the largest number of soldiers.

Ukraine on the hand had about 250,000 soldiers and about 250k reservists.

Now, between these two countries, which of them is more likely to call for mobilization? A country with about 200k soldiers is fighting off an invasion from a country with about 1.15 million soldiers and your brain didn't tell you that the country with the lower number of soldiers will likely need its reservists earlier and conscript it's citizens to join the army than the country with the higher number of soldiers.

If you understand this logic, you wouldn't be here arguing how Russia has lost more than 300k soldiers. Continue to allow putin to deceive you. 🤣🤣🤣. Let's even assume Russia has done just one mobilization, does it not stand to reason? Infact, considering Russia military size, the mobilization showed that Russia is taking heavy hits in the battle field.

Just Ukraine, and Russia is having it tough like this. What has been the result of this war? Sweden and Finland has joined Nato and Nato's border with Russia has increased. 😅😅. Nato is now close to Russia like never before.

Cry me a river! 😁😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Girl Is Punished For Being Raped In Saudi Arabia / Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes / Ursula Von Der Leyen: We Strongly Condemn Russia's Attack On Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.