Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal (4248 Views)

2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate / Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by adams123: 10:33am On Apr 05
Satazaa:
so why don't you tender your compelling evidence to prove your spurious claims of rigging, Ododo overwhelming won that election by a mile, and trust me none of the contestants is free of electoral wrongdoings

What's this one saying?
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by DADYLEED: 10:35am On Apr 05
Your baby six was probably giving a blow jib somewhere else,she had to cover her track by telling those nonsensical stories...
sagitariusbaby:
I am not from Kogi state and I don't have any interest in that election but our last born served in kogi state and worked with INEC in Kogi East during the elections, my only interest was her safety. She called me that night of the elections telling me how the SDP guy's Igala people massively rigged the election in that area for him and she actually thought the guy would be decleared the winner not knownng there is a bigger rigger elsewhere.
We all know that everyone rigged in their stronghold but the bigger rigger was decleared the winner.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by adams123: 10:40am On Apr 05
Tribunal judgement won't be delivered on nairaland.
So I don't know the motive behind you guys that are sponsored to post rubbish here.
May the voice of the majority stands!
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 11:15am On Apr 05
Naajjii:

That is why SDP is in court to prove. fraudulent agent like you will be disappointed pretty soon. Just imagine how you are supporting bad things.Didnt we all saw how election results sheets were taken and result filled before election started in that kogi state?

Unfortunately,they haven't been able to prove anything
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by Naajjii: 11:17am On Apr 05
garfield1:

Unfortunately,they haven't been able to prove anything
Are you the judge ?
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 11:20am On Apr 05
Naajjii:

Are you the judge ?

I know how legal cases are,it is my field so leave it.
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 11:22am On Apr 05
fergie001:

True

True

True, but the voter must provide evidence only in that Polling Unit he participated in. He cannot be everywhere at the same time, hence he can only attest or stand witness to the Polling Unit he voted.

Again, was his/her witness statement on oath tendered within the allowable time frame for election petition cases?

This is not exactly true.
Our Court system is adversarial in nature hence a small procedural misstep might lose you the case.

Extracting data from the INEC server makes it a public document. The Supreme Court has been emphatic on it and all other Courts must bow to it.

In Emmanuel Udom v Umana Umana, ANPP v. INEC, PDP v INEC, Ucha v. Elechi, Ombugadu v Sule, Iniama v. Akpabio, Kabir Yusuf v APC, Okereke v Umahi, Buhari v INEC, Omisore v Aregbesola, etc, be it a private or public document, it becomes documentary hearsay if the maker is not called up.

The Court is not a Father Christmas, no matter how expertly the data is extracted from INEC Server, it is a public document and it is incumbent on the petitioner to link such documents and call the maker of that document to testify or speak to it.

The man who extracted the data is not the maker of that document, he cannot speak to it.

I expected APC to even counter petition and bring evidences of rigging from kogi east...

The caretaker list from rivers favours wike camp
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:41am On Apr 05
DADYLEED:
Your baby six was probably giving a blow jib somewhere else,she had to cover her track by telling those nonsensical stories...
here is a baby girl that graduated with first class at the age of 18, topping her department with numerous awards and an automatic scholarship for further studies to show for it.
Not everyone is like the wayward women of your family.
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by Weretuntun: 11:42am On Apr 05
sagitariusbaby:
I am not from Kogi state and I don't have any interest in that election but our last born served in kogi state and worked with INEC in Kogi East during the elections, my only interest was her safety. She called me that night of the elections telling me how the SDP guy's Igala people massively rigged the election in that area for him and she actually thought the guy would be decleared the winner not knownng there is a bigger rigger elsewhere.
We all know that everyone rigged in their stronghold but the bigger rigger was decleared the winner.
GOD BLESS YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH. MURI WILL NOT SMELL GOVERNOR OFFICE
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:43am On Apr 05
Innobee99:
Atleast rig with sense (Not in support of election rigging). APC rigged without any iota of sense.
nothing like rig with sense, rigging is rigging period.
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by fergie001: 11:51am On Apr 05
garfield1:

I expected APC to even counter petition and bring evidences of rigging from kogi east...

Yes, saw the list yesterday.... But it has to be ratified by NEC on the 18th and I know it will never stand.

Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by Naajjii: 12:14pm On Apr 05
garfield1:

I know how legal cases are,it is my field so leave it.
It is your field then that makes you the judge. Your field in election fraud support right ?
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 12:17pm On Apr 05
Naajjii:

It is your field then that makes you the judge. Your field in election fraud support right ?

Prove the fraud then
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by Naajjii: 12:17pm On Apr 05
garfield1:

APC won election then you expect the same APC to challenge the same result, hear yourself , does that make sense? You must be part of those election riggers.
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by Naajjii: 12:18pm On Apr 05
garfield1:

Prove the fraud then
You are one of the fraud
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 12:18pm On Apr 05
fergie001:

Yes, saw the list yesterday.... But it has to be ratified by NEC on the 18th and I know it will never stand.

You can't tell.if it isn't ratified,there has to be a replacement eventually which will still favour wike.
Some henchmen of ikpeazu have defected
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 12:28pm On Apr 05
Naajjii:

You are one of the fraud

You have lost kogi boy.after ododo,okunola will rule
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 12:31pm On Apr 05
Naajjii:

APC won election then you expect the same APC to challenge the same result, hear yourself , does that make sense? You must be part of those election riggers.

There is what we call counter petition which allows a defendant or a winner to attack a loser in court my son
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by fergie001: 1:31pm On Apr 05
garfield1:

You can't tell.if it isn't ratified,there has to be a replacement eventually which will still favour wike.
Some henchmen of ikpeazu have defected
NEC is meeting on the 18th, it's on the PDP Programme already.

The informal agreement was that the EXCOs stay there for 12 months before this particular list that the NWC has neither disowned or embraced.

Like I told you with Obaseki, the Governor will have his way.

For Ikpeazu, his men have gone to the APC, just for chopping sake and watering the ground before Wike signals Ikpeazu to jump ship.
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 1:45pm On Apr 05
fergie001:

NEC is meeting on the 18th, it's on the PDP Programme already.

The informal agreement was that the EXCOs stay there for 12 months before this particular list that the NWC has neither disowned or embraced.

Like I told you with Obaseki, the Governor will have his way.

For Ikpeazu, his men have gone to the APC, just for chopping sake and watering the ground before Wike signals Ikpeazu to jump ship.

Obaseki was always going to have his way at the primaries of course while they wait for him at the polls.fubara cannot have his way,the party will further collapse.this is the mistake they made wiyh obaseki.you cannot empower people who hsve no political capital...
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by BluntCrazeMan: 2:49pm On Apr 05
garfield1:

There's nothing to see,sdp has bungled the case already
How exactly did they bungle the case??
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 2:54pm On Apr 05
BluntCrazeMan:

You haven't been following the case from the beginning.none of their witnesses has established anything
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by BluntCrazeMan: 2:58pm On Apr 05
fergie001:
Extracting data from the INEC server makes it a public document.
According to the Evidence-Act..
Are public documents not admissible in court??
(Especially in electoral cases)??

... ..Be it a private or public document, it becomes documentary hearsay if the maker is not called up.

The Court is not a Father Christmas, no matter how expertly the data is extracted from INEC Server, it is a public document and it is incumbent on the petitioner to link such documents and call the maker of that document to testify or speak to it.

The man who extracted the data is not the maker of that document, he cannot speak to it.

So, who exactly is SUPPOSED TO BE THE “SINGLE MAKER” who should be called upon to speak to the “WIDE ARRAY OF DATA” which are contained inside a MULTIPLE-INPUT MULTI-SOURCED DATABASE such as the INEC-Server.??
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by Naajjii: 3:19pm On Apr 05
garfield1:

You have lost kogi boy.after ododo,okunola will rule
Who is kogi boy? grin grin.
Data boy, i understand you got a job to do?
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by Naajjii: 3:20pm On Apr 05
BluntCrazeMan:
Forget him , he is one of those data boys
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by fergie001: 3:44pm On Apr 05
BluntCrazeMan:
According to the Evidence-Act..
Are public documents not admissible in court??
(Especially in electoral cases)??
Even private documents are admissible in Court but it holds no probative value if the maker of the document does not speak or testify to it.

So, who exactly is SUPPOSED TO BE THE “SINGLE MAKER” who should be called upon to speak to the “WIDE ARRAY OF DATA” which are contained inside a MULTIPLE-INPUT MULTI-SOURCED DATABASE such as the INEC-Server.??
The maker of the document is INEC.

INEC has to be cross-examined for the purpose of fair hearing without which the document is not useful before the Courts.
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 5:18pm On Apr 05
Naajjii:

Who is kogi boy? grin grin.
Data boy, i understand you got a job to do?

Kid,ododo will rule for the next 8 years.cobtinue the wailing
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by Naajjii: 5:20pm On Apr 05
garfield1:

Kid,ododo will rule for the next 8 years.cobtinue the wailing
Ha ha data boy grin
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 5:42pm On Apr 05
Naajjii:

Ha ha data boy grin

Data kid.onye ara
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by BluntCrazeMan: 7:03pm On Apr 05
fergie001:

Even private documents are admissible in Court but it holds no probative value if the maker of the document does not speak or testify to it.

The maker of the document is INEC.

INEC has to be cross-examined for the purpose of fair hearing without which the document is not useful before the Courts.
You're aware that an INEC ICT Staff inspected the BVAS-Machines in the open court..
And the APC still rejected his evidence,, even though he established right in front of everybody that there was serious Over-voting??
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by fergie001: 7:52pm On Apr 05
BluntCrazeMan:
You're aware that an INEC ICT Staff inspected the BVAS-Machines in the open court..
And the APC still rejected his evidence,, even though he established right in front of everybody that there was serious Over-voting??
Lawyers will always do what they have to do.
Re: Kogi: I Was Not In Disputed Areas During Election, SDP Witness Tells Tribunal by BluntCrazeMan: 7:59pm On Apr 05
fergie001:

Lawyers will always do what they have to do.
Ok naa.

The judgement(s) will still say what finally becomes LAW.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Plan New Law Of The Jungle / Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon / They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.