Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

"You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara (21176 Views)

If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara / 2023 Election: Is Reno Trying To Serve 2 Masters At A Time ? / Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by tygress76: 10:51am On Apr 05
https://www.youtube.com/@TygressTV
Please kindly subscribe to my channel via the link. God bless you richly as you do.
Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by obaidan: 10:54am On Apr 05
The political class will side with the governor for relevance and contracts. The common people will not be on wikes side because he stole their votes for someone they didn't cast their votes for. You lost the street, your tenure is over, but somehow u think u can still have the power of control.

1 Like

Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by Paulruth: 10:56am On Apr 05
Fiscus105:

Is it not Yoruba people that is telling how things run in entire south south?

Sit down and be dreaming, when u wake up world would have been left you farrrrr behind.

YORUBA IN CHARGE OF FINANCE, TREASURY,CUSTOM, TAXES, ARMY AND YOU STILL NOT BELIEVE IS CONTROLLING YOU LIFE AND WELLBEINGS.
Yet Afonjas are looting moving trucks. Ebin pawa😁😁

1 Like

Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by ItisWell22(f): 10:58am On Apr 05
Normal.
Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by obaidan: 11:03am On Apr 05
Obasanjo 2nd term: odili was a major spender. Yaradua taking over: odili was begged to spend and support. Goodluck taking over when yaradua died: Amaechi as chairman governors forum put serious pressure. Formation of APC and GEJ losing to Buhari, Amaechi was crucial and a big spender. Tinubu becoming president: Wike was begged and he sold Rivers state to APC.

Suddenly Wike thinks because he is FCT minister, he will bully Fubara

2 Likes

Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by dangermouse(m): 11:05am On Apr 05
A fly that hears no advise,follows the corpse to the grave.

Good advise but then will the foolish fly listen?

1 Like

Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by BondRiv: 11:05am On Apr 05
What have these representatives done for their people since they were elected? Nothing. Corrupt elements fighting for their selfish interests in the name of the people. Deceiving the clueless neophyte of a governor.
Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by Jayhome24: 11:05am On Apr 05
Arobaga:
Wonder how Yoruba people will be telling us how to run our government in PH

Them think say we dey worship Godfathers here

I’ll be alive and witness disintegration of Nigeria

Make we see how e go be

Imagine bringing tribalism into this. Pls what has Yoruba got to do with this issue pls in a simple sentence just tell us?

Rivers people in the house I beg your pardon tell this hate filled goat to tell us his father name and I can bet it he is not originally from Rivers if I lie ask him to tell us his family name and lets profile him because naturally his hate gene is very strange to SS descent, tell him to tell us whose his father is.

Fubara and Wike are brothers, worked together, wike supported him to make him the governor not Tinubu or any Yoruba man, Tinubu only intervene when anarchy was looming and since then he never interfer again then why Yoruba tribe mentioned in this?

My problem with Fubara is *as a politician if you want peace don't be too desperate to consent to any godfather to push you into achieving your political dream because if you fail to do his or her bidding war will start* this is just the truth. Don't do it or accept it if you can keep to it.

We fought endlessly for Obaseki to silent Oshio today same godfatherism Obseki and we stood against then is what obaseki doing now.

Pls Arunbaga or whatever you are called get sense and stop being tribalistic stupid.

I'm pdp but truth is truth, say it and shame the devil.
Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by yommen: 11:10am On Apr 05
Arobaga:

When Wike was the Governor was he taking orders from Amaechi ?

Una think say PH na Lagos

Unna go reference this same Lagos everytime. There is a reason why Tinubu is called the Jagaban. So tay even your Powerful Wike align. No matter what, the template Tinubu has laid down for Lagos has worked so far and Lagos is no mate to even Rivers. Remember 'Edo no be Lagos'? In all ramifications, Edo cannot be Lagos but Lagos is what Edo would so much like be.
Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by garfield1: 11:25am On Apr 05
mrvitalis:
There are places God fatherism won't work

See even if Wike removes Fubara the next governor would still show him same thing again

Even that speaker if he is made governor would do exactly what Fubara is doing

I don't think Fubara is someone that Wike would ask for settlement, or things that won't give him, absolutely dont see it that way

But Wike wants to he governor and Fubara the face... Not even Wike son can allow that

Once fubara is out,the next governor will behave
Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by Confirmedzombie: 11:29am On Apr 05
We the Rivers youths with conshence will kept stooding with wike.

Fubara is an ingtreat. You cannot betrayal wike and went free.

Fubara must be impitched by the House
Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by mrvitalis(m): 11:32am On Apr 05
garfield1:

Once fubara is out,the next governor will behave
It's not in the blood of a South South man to let a man Lord over him... Jonathan as a president never lorded over governor of bayelsa

1 Like

Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by garfield1: 11:42am On Apr 05
mrvitalis:

It's not in the blood of a South South man to let a man Lord over him... Jonathan as a president never lorded over governor of bayelsa

Oga,you are not from SS so you can't tell us how we behave in ss.jonathan never wanted to become a godfather.ibori lorded over delta for many years.
Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:43am On Apr 05
yommen:

Unna go reference this same Lagos everytime. There is a reason why Tinubu is called the Jagaban. So tay even your Powerful Wike align. No matter what, the template Tinubu has laid down for Lagos has worked so far and Lagos is no mate to even Rivers. Remember 'Edo no be Lagos'? In all ramifications, Edo cannot be Lagos but Lagos is what Edo would so much like be.
To the best of my knowledge, Lagos is not the only state in the SW. Why is the template not work in other states (Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun) Tunubu has major influence on before now.

Lagos was built by Federal government when it was Federal Capital just like how they are building FCT now but Rivers state is being build by Rivers. Mention any significant landmark project owned by Lagos state or Tunubu when he was a governor? Lagos is one of the dirtiest state in Nigeria with a terrible Road network

Maybe tomorrow, when Federal capital is moved another place, and FCT is made a state, they will claiming of building FCT.

Almighty Tunubu has been given Nigeria to build, we can see how he is building it now.

2 Likes

Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by AnambraPikinSel: 11:47am On Apr 05
Arobaga:

Make we see how e go be

Your mumu nah First grade,wetin concern Yoruba concern your state? Choose whoever you want as a governor of your state and stop dragging us to your politics or else Ogun go kpai u
Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by ruggedtimi(m): 11:49am On Apr 05
yommen:

tinubu needed rivers to win last election. Rivers state in terms of politics is no1 in nigeria. You need that state to win presidential election ask buhari.

1 Like

Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:12pm On Apr 05
RIVER STATE TURMOIL IS OVER. I SEE PEACE LIKE A RIVER IN THAT STATE. JESUS CHRIST IS IN CONTROL BECAUSE OF THE HEAVY INVESTMENT OF PRAYERS BY WELL MEANING NIGERIANS

Needed Urgently
FURNITURE PRODUCTION/OPERATION MANAGER
COMPANY IS LOCATED AT VI AND SALARY IS VERY GOOD

EMAIL: Ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com or call 09169976258
Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by Kukutente23: 12:21pm On Apr 05
InteliJ:
Yes o

Rule and return to the bar

Politics should not be an occupation
Pinned vanitybutiwanti thinks it is

1 Like

Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by broadman20: 12:34pm On Apr 05
Fiscus105:

Sit down and be dreaming, when u wake up, world would have left you farrrrr behind.

YORUBA IN CHARGE OF FINANCE, TREASURY,CUSTOM, TAXES, ARMY AND YOU STILL NOT BELIEVE IS CONTROLLING YOUR LIFE AND WELLBEINGS.

Incharge of what?

Shut up there abeg, if you don't know what to say just shut up.

YORUBAS ARE INCHARGE AND THEY ARE THE MOST HUNGRY REGION IN THE SOUTH,

LOOTING LORRY CARRYING FOODSTUFF LIKE THE HUNGRY NORTHERNERS.

JUST SHUT UP AND STOP DISGRACING TINUBU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by ufuosman(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05
Dis matter strong
Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by IPDGP: 12:38pm On Apr 05
Arobaga:

Is wike yoruba man

Make we see how e go be
Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by STEPHENPERE844(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05
Sim Fubara should take is stand as governor. Who is Wike to treating him, I expect sim to behave like as an Ijaw man? let's fight the fight and see who we run, I can see he has shown some courage to face the drunkard.
Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by okorogodwin4(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05
Fiscus105:

Sit down and be dreaming, when u wake up, world would have left you farrrrr behind.

YORUBA IN CHARGE OF FINANCE, TREASURY,CUSTOM, TAXES, ARMY AND YOU STILL NOT BELIEVE IS CONTROLLING YOUR LIFE AND WELLBEINGS.
you control everything but you can't control hunger and starvation in your region EBI ApAWA God pass una

1 Like

Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by Anatolia: 1:23pm On Apr 05
Odidigboigbo:
To the best of my knowledge, Lagos is not the only state in the SW. Why is the template not work in other states (Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun) Tunubu has major influence on before now.

Lagos was built by Federal government when it was Federal Capital just like how they are building FCT now but Rivers state is being build by Rivers. Mention any significant landmark project owned by Lagos state or Tunubu when he was a governor? Lagos is one of the dirtiest state in Nigeria with a terrible Road network

Maybe tomorrow, when Federal capital is moved another place, and FCT is made a state, they will claiming of building FCT.

Almighty Tunubu has been given Nigeria to build, we can see how he is building it now.

Don’t mind their empty boasting.

1 Like

Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by hooklover: 1:23pm On Apr 05
I believe wike just want to cause xonfusion in pdp as long as possibke to enable apc reign in power. Unfortunately none in pdp is bold enough to tell wike to hell with you and stabd firm allowing him cause confusion every were..

1 Like

Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by Objectivist04: 1:25pm On Apr 05
Morbeta11:
Good...he who carrys the palm fronts na him goats dey follow.

( Onye kpu Igwu ka ewu na eso)

As of today na Fubara carry the palm front.
But Wike's budget is like times two that of fubara
Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by Morbeta11(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05
Objectivist04:

But Wike's budget is like times two that of fubara
just keep quiet if you don't know the difference between elected head of government of oil rich Rivers State and federal a government appointee.

1 Like

Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by Objectivist04: 1:43pm On Apr 05
Morbeta11:
just keep quiet if don't know the difference between elected head of government of oil rich Rivers State and federal a government appointee.
N1,5Tn was just approved for Wike by the national assembly, so if it is all about carrying palm leaf, Wike has more of it
Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by Morbeta11(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05
Objectivist04:

N1,5Tn was just approved for Wike by the national assembly, so if it is all about carrying palm leaf, Wike has more of it

Very infantile....you are still a neophyte in political discuss. Go and watch "Mr. BEAN" Series.

1 Like

Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by chibnnodi: 1:52pm On Apr 05
Wike deceived Peter Obi by hugging him as a brother and did 'abracatabra' with his votes for APC. God will revenge.

1 Like

Re: "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara by Kukutente23: 3:35pm On Apr 05
Jayhome24:

Imagine bringing tribalism into this. Pls what has Yoruba got to do with this issue pls in a simple sentence just tell us?

Rivers people in the house I beg your pardon tell this hate filled goat to tell us his father name and I can bet it he is not originally from Rivers if I lie ask him to tell us his family name and lets profile him because naturally his hate gene is very strange to SS descent, tell him to tell us whose his father is.

Fubara and Wike are brothers, worked together, wike supported him to make him the governor not Tinubu or any Yoruba man, Tinubu only intervene when anarchy was looming and since then he never interfer again then why Yoruba tribe mentioned in this?

My problem with Fubara is *as a politician if you want peace don't be too desperate to consent to any godfather to push you into achieving your political dream because if you fail to do his or her bidding war will start* this is just the truth. Don't do it or accept it if you can keep to it.

We fought endlessly for Obaseki to silent Oshio today same godfatherism Obseki and we stood against then is what obaseki doing now.

Pls Arunbaga or whatever you are called get sense and stop being tribalistic stupid.

I'm pdp but truth is truth, say it and shame the devil.
Hahahaha

This zombie has gone from being a soldier to being PDP

When will you stop all these camouflaging

You nor get shame?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Man Maina And Those Liable For His Return To Service / 2019: 10 Reasons Why Many Senators, Reps Won’t Return / 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.