Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community (12574 Views)

Cultists Invade Burial Ceremony In Anambra, Desecrate Corpse, Scores Killed / Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by occfx: 11:12am On Apr 05
CharleyBright:
Fulani herdsmen are a real threat to Nigerian existence.
My issue is that Nigerians are giving these people too much leverage and freedom. Communities across Nigeria should rise up and revolt against Fulanis herdsmen in their environment.

The consequences is that the army will now come and burn your community. The idea of Nigeria unity is to die in silence or at worst complain and complain until you are annihilated. Igbos understands this vibe thats why nobody likes them. In the east, it's an eye for an eye.

4 Likes

Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by rammararm(m): 11:12am On Apr 05
Where are the cows? I didn't call anybody name o

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by onuman: 11:14am On Apr 05
Believes killed none believers.
The killers had drawn the boundaries of their Islalamic Republic for 12 shayibut cling to Nigeria because of f
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by Emetex22(m): 11:15am On Apr 05
CharleyBright:
My issue is that Nigerians are giving these people too much leverage and freedom. Communities across Nigeria should rise up and revolt against Fulanis herdsmen in their environment.
Why will they revolt against them, IPOB and isiagu are their problem, fulani herdsmen are just rag tag bandit they say, while trying to label IPOB an international terrorist. Until we go back to regional ways or divide, this atrocities will continue
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by seunjungle1(m): 11:20am On Apr 05
We got where you were heading to just before you landed.....
Kogi state is a north central which some parts of it are Yorubas. The question you should ask yourself is that, Is Amotekun covering kogi state?
Tribalism will kill you one day.

HardBishop:
That's why I say show no mercy to these skinny demons. How can a tribes decimate a while kogi town unhindered? The yorubas shouldn't deny their heritage of being kogites.. go and face these modafackers in the villages.
But wait, so they still allow animal grazing in Yoruba land?

You people aren't serious for one kobo

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by Yestogood: 11:20am On Apr 05
HardBishop:
That's why I say show no mercy to these skinny demons. How can a tribes decimate a while kogi town unhindered? The yorubas shouldn't deny their heritage of being kogites.. go and face these modafackers in the villages.

It's an Igala community

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by Yestogood: 11:23am On Apr 05
CharleyBright:

Buhari's legacy.
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by Grace001: 11:27am On Apr 05
That’s the dividend of ONE NIGERIA

One Nigeria by force by fire , yet people are being killed by the monster they force to live with all in the name of one Nigeria.
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by Emman08: 11:29am On Apr 05
Fulani terrorists are protected species in Nigeria.
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by Yujin(m): 11:32am On Apr 05
The terrorist Nigerian army will never say or do anything to the Fulani terrorists. Everyone will be asked to move on while farmers continue to cry in their own ancestral lands and villagers gathered in IDP camps. No single fulani killers will be arrested and prosecuted. This is what 'One Nigeria' means.
Tufiakwa Nigeria! It sucks to be a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by ElonEmpire: 11:37am On Apr 05
I don't know why I don't feel anything pity for Middle belt.
I just feel they deserve everything happening to them and more.

God bless MNK
God bless IPOB
God bless ESN
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by Trophy12: 11:37am On Apr 05
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by Free2Fly: 11:37am On Apr 05
oluwaseyi0:
The Nigeria army are 2 busy attacking Delta monarchs while Fulani run the ground aground

Some yoruba hypocr!tes were calling for genocide in delta state with all their strengths, but turn blind eye whenever these useless Fulani herdsmen massacre innocent Nigerians, all in a bid to get northern votes

Their selfishness will one day come back to hurt them
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by ElonEmpire: 11:42am On Apr 05
Yujin:
The terrorist Nigerian army will never say or do anything to the Fulani terrorists. Everyone will be asked to move on while farmers continue to cry in their own ancestral lands and villagers gathered in IDP camps. No single fulani killers will be arrested and prosecuted. This is what 'One Nigeria' means.
Tufiakwa Nigeria! It sucks to be a Nigerian.
Which who is hiding under Kaki to be terrorizing civilians masses in South Nigeria Army.!!
Who full the Nigeria Army ? The North!
Which Part of North have largest Population in the Army Middle belt!!
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by Watinani(m): 11:51am On Apr 05
motionarena:
Nuke the North
And
Solve Nigeria Insurgency
North is not the problem of this country, you are your own problem
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by lhurd: 12:05pm On Apr 05
Hart11:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/05/scores-killed-as-suspected-herdsmen-invade-kogi-community/
I think it's high time communities begin to attack any Fulani herder seen. Since they can't control their people, no passage for them
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by ngwaIgbo223: 12:12pm On Apr 05
CharleyBright:

They can't come to us.
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by debetmx(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05
Buhari Shildren, kwatinue.
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by Matrixoba: 12:22pm On Apr 05
I fully agreed with the Late General Sani Abacha on security matters. When the crisis exceeds 24 hours, the government is involved. It might interest you to know that the cattle actually belongs to the elites who may the laws governing the country. That's the reason for the effrontery. Touch these herders and see the dogs in Animal Farm (military personnel) swing to power. Too bad. But some day, they will pay somehow
Hart11:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/05/scores-killed-as-suspected-herdsmen-invade-kogi-community/
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by begge: 12:26pm On Apr 05
If the nigeria army use their full strenght they are using in delta, southeast, if they use it in the north, i think it will past thing

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by countryman13: 12:28pm On Apr 05
HardBishop:

What brought about yoruba people here?

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by Yemmysworld91: 12:42pm On Apr 05
HardBishop:

Kogi East isn't the Yoruba part, the Yoruba part of Kogi is largely in Kogi west.
And there are herdsmen roaming virtually every state from the south to the north, don't come here and be spitting rubbish by tribalizing everything

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by Temi2468: 12:47pm On Apr 05
CharleyBright:

Revolt, with which weapons??!! Sticks? Or Dane guns??!!

Nigeria has been sold.
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by TUTU147: 12:53pm On Apr 05
Bello is the cause of this rubbish
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by IbeOkehie: 12:53pm On Apr 05
What a mess. And the Anti-Japa Crew will always jeer about mass shootings in the USA.

While all mass killings are deplorable, there's surely something sinister about a GROUP coming together with the intention to do mass murder. This is terrorism.

In the USA most mass shooters have psychiatric health problems. They're lone wolves mostly, sometimes a pair of disturbed souls...very unpredictable due to the wide availability of guns.

In Nigeria GROUPS of people get together and recruit and motivate others, then plan, finance and arm them... in a country where it's illegal for most people to own guns.

How can something like this go on for over a decade now and the security services hardly catch anyone, no significant investigative breakthrough, nothing. Nothing significant I've heard or read about and the continuing carnage is proof of their impotence.

This is terrible.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by UKEMY(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05
I expects the Igala's to Arm themselves and also ban anything Fulani grazing in their land
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by LIVINGICONREBOR: 1:24pm On Apr 05
EasyGoingMan32:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir. I need your help Ma.

Moderators of Nairaland, please help me, I am dying!

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Tuesday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Tuesday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Easygoingman32,Olaoluwa23,Sukhses,bolarinwatips,quadri,Tunde Otukomaya etc

Why must you lie and conjure fables just to fleece people of their money? You are not sick and you are an able bodied guy. You can't keep on going on like this. The worst of all is you going to use the money given to you for betting.

Folks beware, that guy is not genuine.
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by NSK4U(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05
Until I understand what other regions except the core north is benefiting from one Nigeria and thus their reason for standing against Biafra agitation, I will never wish Nigeria well with the pool of blood she has consumed its citizens for no justifiable reason.

This senseless massacre of indigenes in Kogi, Benue and Plateau among others by foreigners has been ongoing for God knows how long, yet the people do not understand that it's due to the deceptive one Nigeria that allows a total stranger into another's territory and begins to forment trouble.
As a politician in Nigeria, one would understand the support for one Nigeria but as a defenceless ordinary man on the street chanting one Nigeria with all that's been happening, one would need to re-examine his head
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by Hezmatosky: 3:34pm On Apr 05
Not all fulanis are herdsmen, not all headsmen are bandits. What am I say? The army can not just wipe a whole tribe because we have bad people among them. What Abt the little children, pregnant women, the aged among them?
Re: Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community by JimohMomoh: 3:44pm On Apr 05
Too bad

Terrorist sympathizers like Coronaviruspro Patrioticman007 Sirjamo JAMO84 benuejosh God1000 will avoid this thread like plaque

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims / University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri / EFCC Arrests Four Zamfara INEC Officials (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.