Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows (38673 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Invade 3 Villages In Ibadan, 3 Killed / Imo: Cows, herdsmen invade FUTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by ijustdey: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
*As suspected herders allegedly gang-rape housewife to coma in Ogbadibo

Tension has again gripped communities in Benue State following a massive influx of over 4000 cows and Fulani herdsmen in four local government areas of the state.

This is just as a suspected Fulani pastoralists last Sunday reportedly gang-rapped a mother of five children to coma in Ejule Owukpa, Ogbadibo Local Government area of the state.

The local government areas invaded by the Fulani herdsmen include Guma, Kwande, Agatu, Ado and Logo.

Residents in those areas told New Telegraph in confidence that the presence herds of cattle is frightening, stressing that some people have already started fleeing their homes.

“With the movement of large herds of cattle in our community, we are afraid because it portends danger. We recall the incident of the past years especially how hundreds of people were murdered and many others taken refuge in camps and are yet to return home uptil now,” a villager said.

The Community Leader in Logo Local Government, Chief Joseph Anawa said the herdemen who came in thousands with large number of cattle, took over parts of the local government a development he said has thrown most people in trepidation.

Commenting on the development, Chief Press Secretary to Governor Samuel Ortom Mr. Terver Akase alleged that the sudden influx of armed herdsmen in parts of the state is “politically motivated”.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/tension-in-benue-as-herdsmen-invade-benue-lgas-with-4000-cows/

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by subtlemee(f): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nigeria is doomed ....until all the ancestors in the corridors of power are wiped off we won't have peace

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by backnbeta(f): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Looking for trouble, innit? They have serious backing... nothing do them undecided

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Zimri(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Armaggedon: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
I think some idoma said they are not Biafra. I will like to see what will happen to them when The country splits.

Some fool are quoting me hopelessly. If you think Nigeria is ever going to remain one in the face of this jihad then you are so foolish that you are a disgrace to some reasonable goats. Every freedom loving ethnic group while forming their own security outfit should plan on where to pitch their tent and build a future based in shared values.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
angry angry angry

Nigeria: A victim of her own vices

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by mariamadenle(m): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
Is like Gen. Buhari is too weak to solve this country problem, if he find it difficult to tackle herdsmen cum Boko Haram problem he should just leave the Aso villa for Military to take over.

All Nigerian political parties have similar motive of milking Nigeria wealth

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Officialgarri: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
Benue has one of the most useless Governors in Nigeria.
He's busy playing politics with the lives of his people.

I remember that same wheel barrow governor declaring that there will no longer be open grazing in Benue. Is Benue now too big for him to enforce the law?

Even if the Police is a federal body, does the Governor not have influence in telling them what to do?

At least it worked in Ekiti and some other states. So what's wrong with Ortom?

He wants to show people who don't care that they are being persecuted by Fulani. And He forgot that he is a useless Governor that cannot protect his people.

*vomits on Ortom*

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by mamaafrik(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
If there is any region that needs Amotekun most,it's the North central Geo-politican Zone but their Governors are like the people,weaklings.
I pity kwara ,kogi,Benue and Plateau .
Foolish folks.
Kwara and kogi are supposed to have aligned with Yorubas now but............,they seem less concerned

19 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Sylraph1: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
The worst and annoying thing about all this is that despite the abysmal failure of this govt in keeping any of their numerous promises most especially that of INSECURITY,you still see people hailing and supporting them and are quick to tag anyone who speak Up against the govt a WAILER,HATER AND SO ON.....

Eziokwu ehh,am totally speechless....

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by slickbak(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
mamaafrik:
If there is any region that needs Amotekun most,it's the North central Geo-politican Zone but their Governors are like the people,weaklings.
I pity kwara ,kogi,Benue and Plateau .
Foolish folks.
Your Greatest Grand Mother birthed a generation of talkative fools. Take that to CBN and keep it for your future generations.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by mamaafrik(m): 8:24am On Feb 27, 2020
slickbak:

Your Greatest Grand Mother birthed a generation of talkative fools. Take that to CBN and keep it for your future generations.
ode,you will remember this when dirge song is sang at your village.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Onlinealaba(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2020
Benue seems to be the most unfortunate in these herdsmen palaver and the government is doing little or nothing to tackle the situation, Every man shall carry his cross till the better days come
We sell Smart TVs and sound bar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2020
Lol
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by osuofia2(m): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2020
WHAT AN EFFONTRY, SINCE THE SENILE USELESS DULLARD BECAME THE PRESIDENT THE HERDERS BECAME MORE EMBOLDEN, LET ME WAIT FOR OMENKA ND THE DEAD MEAT SELLER

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by ipobWARLORD: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2020
Buhari's foot soldiers doing what they know how to do best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by EagleSquare1(m): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2020
Here we go again with the usual cycle.
The rains end in Nigeria, the Northern part is hot and dry, the herders migrate down South via the North Central in search of greener pastures, some stray into farms and reactions by farmers occur and then crises begin all over again.
Such possible herders migration has now rightly or wrongly been termed INVASION!
Will the troubles ever end?

ijustdey:
*As suspected herders allegedly gang-rape housewife to coma in Ogbadibo

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/tension-in-benue-as-herdsmen-invade-benue-lgas-with-4000-cows/

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by cRobo: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2020
Imagine the audacity

I won't say a word
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Noerection: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2020
who counted those cows?

news from ipobeast thugs media outlet

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by nairalee(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2020
As much as I wouldn't wanna be divisive I am foremost prolife and anti-murders.

I advise the residents to VEHEMENTLY resist this influx.

Once you allow these people to come and settle in your land one day they'll take over your land and if you try to complain they'll slaughter you like chicken.... Infact chicken is too big. Like flies

This is not my opinion. It's precedence

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Elslim: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2020
Autopilot mode activated in Naija
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by NaijaMutant(f): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2020
What an effrontery

Oh, they are backed by the Presidential Cow in Aso rock undecided

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by lastempero: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2020
This benue governor must be a fool for not doing anything to protect his people and u alreadywon ur second tenure so what again is keeping u from acting.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Dinirojones(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2020
It happens when u have a Pussy ass governor as the chief security officer of the state ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Righteousness89(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2020
Something Great will Happen in Nigeria that shake Aso rock and all those on this Fulani Herdsmen arrangement...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Meedon: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2020
Death Around The Corner
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by EcomPlus: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2020
The real owners of the land have landed to claim their property.

4,000 cows damn.

Nawao

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Tyriq: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2020
Armaggedon:
I think some idoma said they are not Biafra. I will like to see what will happen to them when The country splits.
You are a compound fool, never in your miserable bigoted life mention IDOMA in same sentence with Biafra. eflefu

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Adriel4me2u: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2020
This herdsmen issue is becoming a terrorist thing, Baba bubu, you dey hear things... I will adivce Governor utom to set up his own security apart from NPF.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Salebo: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2020
mariamadenle:
Is like Gen. Buhari is too weak to solve this country problem, if he find it difficult to tackle herdsmen cum Boko Haram problem he should just leave the Aso villa for Military to take over.

All Nigerian political parties have similar motive of milking Nigeria wealth

Shut up you mo®on..

Why do they have a Governor

Isn't.there an anti grazing law in Benue they have been using

The authorities should implement it this time too..

Buhari this, Buhari that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. / Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) / My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.