Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud (10380 Views)

EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / Edike Mboutidem Akpan In Multimillion Naira Fraud Scandal / Eedris Abdulkareem: Nigerian Govt Covering Up For Gumi, Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Kosiso12(f): 10:45am On Apr 05
LEAKED EMAILS: EKEDP chairman, Dere Otubu fingered in cover-up of Multi-Million Naira Ghost Worker Fraud

A shocking release of internal emails has shed more light on the recent crisis engulfing the Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDP) over the alleged sack of its CEO, Tinuade Sanda.

According to the Emails, the chairman of Eko Electricity Distribution Company Plc, Dere Otubu, is allegedly neck-deep in a plot to cover-up a multi-million naira Ghost Workers’ Fraud.

Trouble started after Miss Sanda refused vehemently to be party to the cover-up allegedly set-up by one Mrs. Wola Joseph-Condotti, the Chief Legal Officer(CLO) of the Organization.

In several email exchanges seen by this medium, Otubu reportedly made repeated attempts to sabotage the efforts of board members to investigate allegations of fraud leveled against Mrs Joseph-Condotti.

See the Emails below;

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/leaked-emails-ekedp-chairman-dere-otubu-fingered-in-cover-up-of-multi-million-naira-ghost-worker-fraud/

1 Like

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Kosiso12(f): 10:46am On Apr 05
More

1 Like

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Kosiso12(f): 10:48am On Apr 05
Check out More

1 Like

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Kosiso12(f): 10:48am On Apr 05
Next documents

1 Like

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:13am On Apr 05
Na our I go comot for Band A Dey my head now

Am thinking of band D or even z

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by OboOlora(f): 11:30am On Apr 05
So I should read all that long memo cos someone was involved in fraud?
Of course he's guilty & he did whatever he was accused of.
Is he not a appointee of Tinubu or SanwoOlu, they are all the same.....

Meanwhile, I had a dream that Tinubu ate the same type of apple Abacha ate.
Can someone pls translate?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:30am On Apr 05
Ghost workers when many people dey find work.

This one use ghosts.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by YesDaddyTill203: 11:30am On Apr 05
Crooks all over the land.
All Nigerians are potential crooks, the ones complaining are the ones that do not have access to steal or are stealing but at a lower rate like civil servants and these crooks here.
Nigerian can never achieve its potential as long as the majority of the population are greedy, selfish, unethical and corrupt.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Agunesinjaweola: 11:31am On Apr 05
Thrash ! Illegible !! Unreadable !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by BondRiv: 11:35am On Apr 05
Asking people to pay more while they keeping looting everything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Grace001: 11:35am On Apr 05
Nothing new. You can tell there will always be fraud going on with this disco companies. Because they collect free money for giving masses dankness.

Failed country. It’s only in Nigeria you will see that power holding officials move around with ladder to disconnect electricity.

This nonsense tradition has sent some of their workers to their early grave.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by 3ice9ce: 11:36am On Apr 05
Pursue all of them let LASG take over the company. Useless people.

Ikedc and AEDC are doing far better than those fools in Eko Disco just wasting away and doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by blacknp(m): 11:39am On Apr 05
OboOlora:
So I should read all that long memo cos someone was involved in fraud?
Of course he's guilty & he did whatever he was accused of.
Is he not a appointee of Tinubu or SanwoOlu, they are all the same.....

Meanwhile, I had a dream that Tinubu ate the same type of apple Abacha ate.
Can someone pls translate?
Typhoid fever dey worry you.

2 Likes

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by 3ice9ce: 11:40am On Apr 05
Women fight, the man went to put mouth. Now, they are dragging him like a pickpocket.

1 Like

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by bigdammyj: 11:42am On Apr 05
Noted.
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by illuminutty: 11:44am On Apr 05
Useless man and company that are hiding the list of areas in their band A tariff.

1 Like

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by muyico(m): 11:46am On Apr 05
Gbogbo wa lole!
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Kingpele(m): 11:48am On Apr 05
Am I surprised...as long as u belong to agbado FC ....u can commit any crime u dem fit...this is the face of people standing on the mandate of a drug lord

1 Like

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by AfahaAbia(m): 11:48am On Apr 05
Fools
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Jagznation(m): 11:49am On Apr 05
I no wan dey band A or B na BANZAA make dem put me
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Bullfallo(m): 11:49am On Apr 05
Helpfromabove1:
Na our I go comot for Band A Dey my head now

everybody was paying 65N which started with band A. They sold this scam to Buhari which he accept after moving it from 11N to 35N. Later they start charging 65 for all bands.

Now they started again with band a. It wouldn’t be long before they unify the rate for all band.

Comparing Nigeria rate with dollar is madness. Apc devalued the currency. Nigerians were paying highly before now. If tinubu said things will come down and the exchange rate will come down. Why he didn’t wait first for the exchange rate to come down? Increasing the tariff is contradiction to his speech that everything will come down. Similar thing he said about fuel will come down like sim card.

The man simply has nothing good to offer Nigerians .

This recent increase just shows dollar will not come down and things will not come down. He better increase minimum wage and other things because as it is this country is finish. Just expect more inflation from hotels, malls, restaurants, goods and services. More inflation and more suffering.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by lapintoz: 12:03pm On Apr 05
Relocate to your village.....na band Zero dem go put you 😁😁😁😁

Helpfromabove1:
Na how I go comot for Band A Dey my head now

1 Like

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by UnknownT: 12:24pm On Apr 05
Dere Otubu is "related" to Ibori, in fact they share the same fence in Oghara Delta State. In all, he can use Ibori's closeness to BAT to remain seeing that the current government only favors people that dont do the right things.

1 Like

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by UnknownT: 12:26pm On Apr 05
Kingpele:
Am I surprised...as long as u belong to agbado FC ....u can commit any crime u dem fit...this is the face of people standing on the mandate of a drug lord
exactly. Dere Otubu na Ibori neighbour for Oghara, so with Ibori influence, watch how the whole thing will end in his favor.
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Babalola0920: 12:26pm On Apr 05
EKEDC are more corrupt than police formally nepa !
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Jokerman(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05
And all these ones go still carry big Bibles to church on Sunday

1 Like

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by lexy2014: 12:28pm On Apr 05
where are they seeing the multi million naira fraud they are hiding? I thought they didnt have money to generate electricity?

1 Like

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by azpekuliar: 12:57pm On Apr 05
We have been expecting thieves to gives us prepaid meters. cheesy I have a backlog of prepaid meter applications that they have acknowledged and just sat on for several months. Band A bandits!

1 Like

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by MMempire(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05
Exposing the band A exploiters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Grid Drops To 3,530MW As Rationing Persists Nationwide / Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President / Auditor-general Uncovers N2bn Fraud In N/assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.