Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud (10573 Views)

EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / Edike Mboutidem Akpan In Multimillion Naira Fraud Scandal / Eedris Abdulkareem: Nigerian Govt Covering Up For Gumi, Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Dbegining: 1:00pm On Apr 05
Tis EKEDP is the most corrupt of all disco's. I know a community where they do two days on, one day off with their light.

They will come to the transformer and remove the feeder or whatever they call it after two days. And the two days on, it's not like there's stable light ó.

These guys have a special place in hell!

1 Like

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05
The amount of greed is unprecedented
You would think the purpose of this electricity subsidy removal is to improve electricity supply

But no

It is actually to fatten their wallets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by LIVINGICONREBOR: 1:24pm On Apr 05
EasyGoingMan32:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir. I need your help Ma.

Moderators of Nairaland, please help me, I am dying!

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Tuesday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Tuesday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Easygoingman32,Olaoluwa23,Sukhses,bolarinwatips,quadri,Tunde Otukomaya etc

Why must you lie and conjure fables just to fleece people of their money? You are not sick and you are an able bodied guy. You can't keep on going on like this. The worst of all is you going to use the money given to you for betting.

Folks beware, that guy is not genuine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Faposky95: 2:19pm On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:
Ghost workers when many people dey find work.

This one use ghosts.

Lol.

Why you think people dey curse and bind spirit steady..... Or you no know say ghosts wey dey employed for here pass boiz for streetz...dey whind yasef.
Yah send us Ballistic Moses
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by TUANKU(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05
3ice9ce:
Pursue all of them let LASG take over the company. Useless people.

Ikedc and AEDC are doing far better than those fools in Eko Disco just wasting away and doing nothing.
AEDC? grin Dey play.
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by gaby(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05
Big men children dey quarrel over their parents playground.
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Mence: 4:23pm On Apr 05
OboOlora:
So I should read all that long memo cos someone was involved in fraud?
Of course he's guilty & he did whatever he was accused of.
Is he not a appointee of Tinubu or SanwoOlu, they are all the same.....

Meanwhile, I had a dream that Tinubu ate the same type of apple Abacha ate.
Can someone pls translate?

The fact that you said "he's guilty and did whatever he was accused of" is funny because according to the law of Nigeria, an accused is innocent until proven guilty.
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Mence: 4:32pm On Apr 05
This write up is trash abeg they should move on to something else.
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Mijaroh: 5:11pm On Apr 05
A comprehensive inquiry revealed the complete lack of validity behind the claims; these are all baseless accusations with manufactured evidence. It’s too bad that news outlets would let themselves be used to spread false information and lies to the public. EkoDisco has since transitioned to a new CEO, effectively closing the chapter on this issue.
I’m sure this whole thing was instigated by the former CEO Tonuade Sanda.
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Mence: 5:11pm On Apr 05
Fake documents with no meaningful information.
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Mence: 5:14pm On Apr 05
Mijaroh:
A comprehensive inquiry revealed the complete lack of validity behind the claims; these are all baseless accusations with manufactured evidence. It’s too bad that news outlets would let themselves be used to spread false information and lies to the public. EkoDisco has since transitioned to a new CEO, effectively closing the chapter on this issue.
I’m sure this whole thing was instigated by the former CEO Tonuade Sanda.

Don't mind them they are always spreading false information.
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Adanne732: 5:15pm On Apr 05
Wasn’t it like last week that the whole news about the ghost workers was debunked even with evidence. So, what’s with these allegations that obviously lack substance. Now it is very glaring that these accusations are just mere attempts to tarnish the company’s reputation. With the investigation done by the board, it is very important to remain vigilant against further misinformation and support the organization's efforts to excel under its new CEO
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Alore1234: 5:15pm On Apr 05
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) recently investigated the allegations against EkoDisco, rendering these allegations entirely baseless. These allegations which are mostly from faceless media platforms are just mere fake and distracting news. With a new CEO at the helm, it's time to move forward and leave behind the unfounded accusations of the past.
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by whizzie75: 5:26pm On Apr 05
These allegations are surely a tactic to bring disrepute not only to those named in the story but to the company too. No truth whatsoever in these allegations, just a bunch of angry people unhappy that the result of the investigation was not in their favor.
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Gold2024: 5:56pm On Apr 05
The results of the internal investigations leave no doubt that these allegations lack substance and credibility. It's apparent that they stem from the actions of the former CEO, Tonuade Sanda, who harbors resentment. Let's remain vigilant against misinformation and not be influenced by it.
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by CheeLight: 5:57pm On Apr 05
As someone who relies on EKEDC's services daily, it's disheartening to see baseless allegations tarnish the reputation of the EKEDC chairman. We should stand by our leaders who work tirelessly for our community's betterment.
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Ikudayisi16: 7:30pm On Apr 05
These are baseless allegations, it’s so obvious that former CEO,Tonuada Sanda is behind the mischievous posts. Let’s refrain from such
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Okenwamgb: 9:14pm On Apr 05
This is a statement from what the yorubas call "Olo te" This is quite unfortunate from someone of such pedigree to stoop so low to this point.

This is obviously a statement the former CEO.

You can do far better Mr.
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by Bluntemperor: 9:20pm On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:
Ghost workers when many people dey find work.
This one use ghosts.
Lol.
This Corruption we Nigerians de talk about,can come in any format!
Honestly,the Power Minister should explain to Nigerians why his methods of Salvaging the DISCOS,the GENCO - is to Increase their Prices, when you know easily that the Product ( Electricity) is being Managed by the Corrupt People themselves!
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by ChiefAdam: 10:13pm On May 04
These allegations are baseless.
Re: EKEDP Chairman, Otubu Accused Of Covering-Up Of Multi-Million Naira Fraud by IbroMakanaki1: 10:45pm On May 04
Old format has been casted for a very long time, they find something new to talk about.

Many Nigerians are looking for job and ready for pay out percentage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? / Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead / Senator Ken Nnamani Working Against buhari re election, APC – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.