Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Rest In Peace: Hypeman, Brian B Is Dead (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rest In Peace: Hypeman, Brian B Is Dead (photos) (2109 Views)

Coronavirus Infected Man Spits On Passenger's Face Before He Drops Dead (photos) / Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC / Brian Omondi: 'My Mother Died Without Telling Me I Had HIV' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rest In Peace: Hypeman, Brian B Is Dead (photos) by CirclesonTv: 3:16pm On Apr 05
A popular Nigerian hypeman, Brian James, also known as Brian B, has passed away after battling an undisclosed ailment for a long time.

Prior to his death, he had sought public assistance for funds. His passing was announced by Nigerian media personality, Do2dtun, on Friday.

Do2dtun wrote: “Goodbye Brian… we lost him. Live! Make an impact. He did in his career and the love he showed to us all…”

Read full on: https://www.circlesontv.com/2024/04/hypeman-brian-b-is-dead-photos.html

Re: Rest In Peace: Hypeman, Brian B Is Dead (photos) by TUANKU(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05
Sad! RIP Brian.
Re: Rest In Peace: Hypeman, Brian B Is Dead (photos) by Lavor234: 4:00pm On Apr 05
Choose your friends wisely..
No one visits you at the hospital or in the courtroom
its your mother who will be there at the end

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace: Hypeman, Brian B Is Dead (photos) by crestedmazi: 9:10pm On Apr 05
probably died of fake alcohol.

Nafdac died with Dora
Re: Rest In Peace: Hypeman, Brian B Is Dead (photos) by NFBI: 10:57pm On Apr 05
When they make money they won't save for rainy days. Be carrying women and smoke kush, drink expensive wine
Re: Rest In Peace: Hypeman, Brian B Is Dead (photos) by GodHimself: 11:00pm On Apr 05
A careless comment.

You are telling the universe that you can do better than he did.

It will give you the opportunity.

NFBI:
When they make money they won't save for rainy days. Be carrying women and smoke kush, drink expensive wine
Re: Rest In Peace: Hypeman, Brian B Is Dead (photos) by NFBI: 11:04pm On Apr 05
GodHimself:
A careless comment.
You are telling the universe that you can do better than he did.
It will give you the opportunity.

Maybe to you 🖕
Re: Rest In Peace: Hypeman, Brian B Is Dead (photos) by GodHimself: 11:05pm On Apr 05
K.

Sealed.

NFBI:
Maybe to you 🖕
Re: Rest In Peace: Hypeman, Brian B Is Dead (photos) by franchasofficia: 4:43am On Apr 06
Baba God bless me, even if you no wan bless me before, abeg bless me because of my mama, that woman don suffer too much, I need to make money now so I can take care of her when she grow old. shocked cheesy

Go tell my Mama say I de come, tell her say her son don make money, tell my mama say I am coming with convoy, 10 landcruiser jeep, 2 prado and one benz GLE! grin

Bia Chairman why you de use your Corolla de block convoy of 30 cars with 5 army Hilux? If you no get respect abeg respect luxury plus army so that you go live long cheesy
Re: Rest In Peace: Hypeman, Brian B Is Dead (photos) by Cassandraloius: 7:46am On Apr 06
Rip.
Re: Rest In Peace: Hypeman, Brian B Is Dead (photos) by ghettochild(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06
that's a dialysis machine I see there.
RIP brother.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EBOLA: This Is What US Gave To Nigeria To Contain Spread Of The Virus / Where Can I Get Indigo To Buy In Lagos / Forget Quick Ejaculation And Toilet Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.