Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Please I Need A Lawyer Ideology - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need A Lawyer Ideology (98 Views)

Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer / Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Killed A Lawyer In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Lawyer Ideology by Mansamusa7470: 3:53pm On Apr 05
I have a friend whom took fraud his friend by always asking him to send in money so they can do business…the friend always sends the money for over 3years and he has never asked for to see what he’s been buying…so one faithful day that friend decided that he want to see how far they’ve gone in the business unfortunately there was nothing.meaning he’s been using the money for his own benefits…the friend got him arrested due to anger and he was able to pay #3000000,which was raised by the family members and took a promise to pay the sum of 2million with a month cuz that was the only option he had before leaving the cell..the money in total is #16000000. Now the date is due and he’s afraid and the man in particular is been sending series of causes on him…please how can he go about it
Re: Please I Need A Lawyer Ideology by MaziObinnaokija: 5:01pm On Apr 05
sad He sweet the IDIOT to collect another person money chop clean mouth. The friend should arrest him and make sure he pay the last penny b4 he's left off the hook.The irresponsible thief should/can sell all his family property to offset his debts. PERIOD wink angry

(1) (Reply)

Alleged N3bn Fraud: How Oyo-ita, Allies Diverted Public Funds To Private Compani / 21,000 Trafficking Victims Rescued In 20 Years – NAPTIP / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.