Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) (17345 Views)

Koo Koo Fun (Feat. Tiwa Savage & DJ Maphorisa) By Major Lazer & League Djz / 1da Banton - No Wahala (feat. Kizz Daniel X Tiwa Savage) [official Video] / DJ Xclusive - Pose Ft. Solidstar & Tiwa Savage (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by CheedyJ(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05
[quote author=BigBelleControl post=129283994]"Men are crazy
I still want one in my bed o
I still want have one in my head o"

Women are nothing without men.[/quot
Craze sef dey important for d world na.
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Franzinni: 4:25pm On Apr 05
Her sextape lives in my head rent free ... And men are crazy ? 😂

2 Likes

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Truvelisback(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05
Dem suppose ban this song. Why would dey address men this way?

4 Likes

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05
Their fathers, brothers , uncles and sons are in this category too.Tiwa still get husband sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by komzy589(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05
labake1:
Men are really crazy
Yea..but she’s married to a man and you’re not. Who’s crazy now?

1 Like

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by HugoBoss10(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05
Title of the song sounds weird to me cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Nextrated001: 4:32pm On Apr 05
Is this an Insult or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Rhozabeth(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05
Don't like the song! You babes can do better!
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by CCIA: 4:41pm On Apr 05
Jhonnydurgs:
Way up way up!!
I’m happy for them both
One get man, the other na to make tape anytime she manage get man bang am cool
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Caleb15(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05
Who produced this song?
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by CCIA: 4:45pm On Apr 05
israelmao:
When two crooners collabo there's bound to be an explosion.
know the meaning of words and the use of them in context before you use them to avoid foolishly misusing them.

You sabi wetin crooner be so?
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05
labake1:
Men are really crazy
... U can't do without them grin
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by sacrono: 4:50pm On Apr 05
Tiwa ohhh
Better by farrr
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by iamtardey: 4:51pm On Apr 05
I rada be crazy baeb
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05
They have nothing to sing again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by tachia406: 4:58pm On Apr 05
Aswerugad
broadman20:

Chai!

You suppose get award for bad Mouth o!

Nawaooo!
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Nedu05: 4:58pm On Apr 05
Ok
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by eeithis(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05
grin we are mad abi ok
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Maj196(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05
Crazy bi**hes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by ChengHun(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05
Women rarely collaborate. When they do, they do it to fight men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by COOL10(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05
I don't think any of those two idiots has ever featured the other on a song before, until now.

It's funny how the only song idea that was good enough to get both of them on the same track, after all these years, was about men "being crazy. "

Later the bastards will say they don't need men. Fools undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by folake4u(f): 5:10pm On Apr 05
Amigoss:
This is giving Beyonce and Shakira vibes....This duo killed it,song is 10/10....Men are indeed crazy

I know right! That vibe!!

1 Like

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by folake4u(f): 5:12pm On Apr 05
Franzinni:
Her sextape lives in my head rent free ... And men are crazy ? 😂

Sex tape that has been in existence since? Jo soapy with it and move on!
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Franzinni: 5:20pm On Apr 05
folake4u:

Sex tape that has been in existence since? Jo soapy with it and move on!
haha it will still be in existence till eternity... And for your info I have a healthy sex life ... I get it whenever , however, legally too as a married man ... But can you say the same ? Abeg hookup in peace and leave me. Don't worry you can release your own sextape too if you find nothing wrong with it ... I assure you, I will make room in my head for it too ... Rent free!!
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by folake4u(f): 5:34pm On Apr 05
Franzinni:
haha it will still be in existence till eternity... And for your info I have a healthy sex life ... I get it whenever , however, legally too as a married man ... But can you say the same ? Abeg hookup in peace and leave me. Don't worry you can release your own sextape too if you find nothing wrong with it ... I assure you, I will make room in my head for it too ... Rent free!!

It's really appalling that a female artiste released a song today and the first thing that came to your head was her sex tape.

You're married? Awww. Such a shame. You claim you have a healthy sex life but another woman's sex tape is living rent free in your head. Egbami.

Hahaha. If someone disagree with you lot, na to label the person as doing "hookup". Nor be today. Na stale gist. grin

1 Like

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Franzinni: 5:45pm On Apr 05
folake4u:

It's really appalling that a female artiste released a song today and the first thing that came to your head was her sex tape.

You're married? Awww. Such a shame. You claim you have a healthy sex life but another woman's sex tape is living rent free in your head. Egbami.

Hahaha. If someone disagree with you lot, na to label the person as doing "hookup". Nor be today. Na stale gist. grin

haha it's not stale jist... It's just jist ehn. And yes I am married and someone's sextape is in my head... It's quite a disgusting sextape too, with all those camel face she was making and all the nasty bodyfliuds and stuff ... I find no pleasure in things like that . Now you are claiming disagreement made me label you hook up ... Mama... You sent me to go am soapy ! Meeeeeeeeee... Nah that one spark my head haha with all the women like river .. roaming around ready to give you the box for indomie and egg ? Meeee will now go and soapy ? Men sis you crossed the line there and e pain me gan ... And I deserve a written apology. You hurt my feelings ! Me soapy.. on top tiwa ahhhh!. Noooooo

1 Like

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by AfDapone: 5:54pm On Apr 05
The irony of this song reminds me of "The Boy is Mine"

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by ussv: 5:54pm On Apr 05
Solid song, solid video direction. I have been looking for a good song this April to start my drive to work every day in my car, na this one so far. Kudus to poster for taking time to post new songs here, sometimes we for no know on time.
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by folake4u(f): 5:56pm On Apr 05
Franzinni:
haha it's not stale jist... It's just jist ehn. And yes I am married and someone's sextape is in my head... It's quite a disgusting sextape too, with all those camel face she was making and all the nasty bodyfliuds and stuff ... I find no pleasure in things like that . Now you are claiming disagreement made me label you hook up ... Mama... You sent me to go am soapy ! Meeeeeeeeee... Nah that one spark my head haha with all the women like river .. roaming around ready to give you the box for indomie and egg ? Meeee will now go and soapy ? Men sis you crossed the line there and e pain me gan ... And I deserve a written apology. You hurt my feelings ! Me soapy.. on top tiwa ahhhh!. Noooooo

I don't think another woman's sex tape should be living rent free in your head.

Looool. Now, I find it hard to believe you're married. You should know better that it's her cum face. I'm surprised you are ignorant of that fact. This makes me question if your wife has ever gotten orgasm with you since you don't know that type of face. Abi na holy mummy and daddy style una dey do?

Loooooooool. You don't deserve an apology. A hard-working woman created music and that's all you could think about. Quite pathetic because her male peers (even those who are cheats and whatnot) have sex tapes of themselves and heaven did not fall.
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by lwisee: 5:56pm On Apr 05
Amigoss:
This is giving Beyonce and Shakira vibes....This duo killed it,song is 10/10....Men are indeed crazy

Simi na Ojota Beyonce abi you no know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr P Ft Niniola – 'One More Night' (Video) / DJ Khaled – Wild Thoughts Ft. Rihanna And Bryson Tiller Mp3 Download / Fire Razes Freedom Radio Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.