Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) (17344 Views)

Koo Koo Fun (Feat. Tiwa Savage & DJ Maphorisa) By Major Lazer & League Djz / 1da Banton - No Wahala (feat. Kizz Daniel X Tiwa Savage) [official Video] / DJ Xclusive - Pose Ft. Solidstar & Tiwa Savage (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by otherway: 6:00pm On Apr 05
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Schprobs: 6:11pm On Apr 05
Jhonnydurgs:
Way up way up!!
I’m happy for them both

Ure happy for them for saying men are crazy, I hope u will have same vibes when portable comes out with woman are mad

1 Like

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by enemyofprogress: 6:12pm On Apr 05
Rubbish! Absolute nonsense!! The music no sweet at all.

Simi go sweet for bed pass Tiwa savage, her only problem is her mouth odour and she no dey give sok man. Tiwa sabi sok man and she dey gree man to lick her plate
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Franzinni: 6:27pm On Apr 05
folake4u:

I don't think another woman's sex tape should be living rent free in your head.

Looool. Now, I find it hard to believe you're married. You should know better that it's her cum face. I'm surprised you are ignorant of that fact. This makes me question if your wife has ever gotten orgasm with you since you don't know that type of face. Abi na holy mummy and daddy style una dey do?

Loooooooool. You don't deserve an apology. A hard-working woman created music and that's all you could think about. Quite pathetic because her male peers (even those who are cheats and whatnot) have sex tapes of themselves and heaven did not fall.

Cum face? Nahhh it wasn't I know a cum face when I see one .... Hehe you have entered another chapter say me no dey give my wife orgasm again ... You see why I dey para ? Now on the male counterpart having sex tapes I don't care because the value of a man is not in his purity ... Make we dey look which man that has any value will come out and choose to take a woman with sextape as his beloved, Kanye tried it and it ran him MAD... No worry as you dey do gra gra make God let your sex tapes drop for Netflix your eye go clear ... That is when you will know that as a woman your achievements is worth nothing next to your purity. And yes... Me and my wife only know old papa old mama style ... Na so we take become mama and Papa nah!
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by folake4u(f): 6:32pm On Apr 05
Franzinni:
Cum face? Nahhh it wasn't I know a cum face when I see one .... Hehe you have entered another chapter say me no dey give my wife orgasm again ... You see why I dey para ? Now on the male counterpart having sex tapes I don't care because the value of a man is not in his purity ... Make we dey look which man that has any value will come out and choose to take a woman with sextape as his beloved, Kanye tried it and it ran him MAD... No worry as you dey do gra gra make God let your sex tapes drop for Netflix your eye go clear ... That is when you will know that as a woman your achievements is worth nothing next to your purity. And yes... Me and my wife only know old papa old mama style ... Na so we take become mama and Papa nah!

@ the bolded.

This is absolute bullshît.
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Eunoiaa(f): 6:36pm On Apr 05
Disappointed.

Moving on...
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05
You sing your own now o, we no complain.... When Odumodublvck release him own, I no wan hear any stupid hashtag or movement o
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by csam: 6:52pm On Apr 05
Na wetin them wan use win Grammy be this?
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:52pm On Apr 05
It's like the two have no lyrics again "what is men are crazy"?
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by naijamerican: 7:12pm On Apr 05
See these old ashawos
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Sammy5413(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05
Na their papa dey craze
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by TheClassic1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05
labake1:
Men are really crazy
What about women they are..............?
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by sprints1: 7:59pm On Apr 05
Una papa crazy meaningless song... you want kini in your bed... stupid song stupid video... but I go like slap my dic[/s]k[s] on tiwa' bum like some dog style
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by StingingStinger: 8:03pm On Apr 05
Thrash.

Actually.
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05
Amadi07:
Amazing
what is good girl simi doing with Genz girl tiwa
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Phaaarm(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05
Men are crazy yet both of them are married
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by lincs25(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05
When the crazy man is on Top them, you hear them shouting harder harder.
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Bfly: 8:39pm On Apr 05
Like diq is crazy how it does dm. Old bič
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Franzinni: 9:33pm On Apr 05
folake4u:

@ the bolded.

ok I agree with you Ma. Unah go learn ... Shebi tiwa sing ... Somebody son go love her one day ... We still dey wait maybe nah judgement day Sha.
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Maysdevices(f): 9:38pm On Apr 05
folake4u:

@ the bolded.

Absolutely bullshit but absolutely true, you can have all the money and success but still look like a toilet to the world if you’re deemed promiscuous as woman

You can the best, most loving, helpful man but the world will still love ritual killers more than you because their pockets are usually heavy

It’s the way of the world, you either accept it or keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by TheBillyonaire: 9:45pm On Apr 05
My ear drums are not built for nonsense and noise.
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by femi4: 9:55pm On Apr 05
labake1:
Men are really crazy
yet you can't do without
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by israelmao(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05
CCIA:

know the meaning of words and the use of them in context before you use them to avoid foolishly misusing them.
You sabi wetin crooner be so?
Crooners and not coroners.
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Tonididdyx: 10:28pm On Apr 05
Twa voice is so soothing angelic : P
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by crowther15(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05
Ruffysonpedro:
Admin! How do I get my song on the front page please. What's the cost? I have emailed you severallyt but no response. Thank you.
Just use their advert link. No need for all this question you're asking. Post the song and let them review it, then you pay.
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by ThMysteriousMan(m): 4:03am On Apr 06
What's this crap ?
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Ilekokonit: 4:36am On Apr 06
Truvelisback:
Dem suppose ban this song. Why would dey address men this way?

If it was the other way round, women will be up in arms. Simi is a closet feminist and soon after she got married, I think she started regretting playing second fiddle to a man as in one of her songs she complained about marriage being like slavery for women.

If she is struggling to submit to her husband due to her feminist tendencies, she should leave the marriage instead of calling all men crazy.

Tiwa don dey smoke Igbo since her secondary school days in London anyway and nothing wey the semi harlot fit do wey go suprise me. There were even rumors that when she was pregnant, she slept with Otedola in exchange for £40,000 in the early days of her pregnancy.

The crazy ashi whose sex tape that she released herself is all over the internet still get mind to call all men crazy ?? What audacity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Ilekokonit: 4:50am On Apr 06
Part of the lyrics of their song is below :-

men are scum.

I submit cos I like head.

And some women see these 2 as role models ??

The 2 of them already have a child each and they are advising unmarried childless women who are Zombies and foolish enough to listen to them that men are scum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Svlla: 9:03am On Apr 06
For brand new 1.5HP AC (carton unit with kits)
1 HP brand new AC (carton unit with kits)
Call 08168034379
Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by Oceanjagaban: 9:18am On Apr 06
The both of them with their big big pvssy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi: Men Are Crazy Feat Tiwa Savage (Official Video) by labake1(f): 3:50pm On Apr 06
komzy589:

Yea..but she’s married to a man and you’re not. Who’s crazy now?

You bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr P Ft Niniola – 'One More Night' (Video) / DJ Khaled – Wild Thoughts Ft. Rihanna And Bryson Tiller Mp3 Download / Fire Razes Freedom Radio Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.