Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 (29176 Views)

Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria / Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. / Israeli Strike Kills Wissam al-Tawil, Hezbollah Commander In Lebanon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by soccerlite: 10:04pm On Apr 05
Israel has the divine authority to eliminate all islamic terrorist

God bless Israel Amen
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by dangermouse(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05
Jackanda1:
Lols, the day Isreal would have a military confrontation with Iran, that would be their end.

They are flexing their muscles and carrying out attrocities in GAZA because of American support. Their day is coming, a day for reconing

It's not the first time Israel is attacking them. Why the cold feet if they are as powerful as u think?

Research and stopbmaking noise.

America you people so much talk about supporting Isreal is just an allie. Do American soldiers fight for them in battle?

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by enemyofprogress: 10:06pm On Apr 05
NoniblaqStore:
Do you know peace is more expensive than war ? The amount of resources spent in maintaining peace between world countries is X2 the amount spent in wars. Meanwhile, I sell quality shirts, 3 for fifteen kay.
that's a lot. Peace is shipper than war. War is too expenses to maintain
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by soccerlite: 10:10pm On Apr 05
Jackanda1:
Lols, the day Isreal would have a military confrontation with Iran, that would be their end.

They are flexing their muscles and carrying out attrocities in GAZA because of American support. Their day is coming, a day for reconing

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Killing of hamas is what you call atrocities

What's stopping Iran from launching the confrontation on Israel

Ali Khamenei knows better

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by dangermouse(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05
boludareli:

Omo u no get sense u just open mouth Dey spit nonsense can’t you see united state is trying to caution Israel because they know what will happen if the war between Israel and Iran escalated u Dey nairaland Dey support Israel u no use your brain to think the cause effect of the war. Your problem is Islam and if you have problem with Islam my dear brother you’re having problem with Allah that my own advice for you

With all your sense you are still very daft.

America is only against the destabilization of the middle East which a major confrontation would usher in and not scared about Iran having an upper hand. They are scared because oil price will soar. Get It?

How can I have problem with someone I I don't know? Is it possible with all the senses you have?

I don't have any problem with anybody. Bit I have a problem with anyone who is against peace and justice.

Now goan play with ur mates. Iran is no match for Israel. Tell it to ur mates too

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by soccerlite: 10:11pm On Apr 05
dangermouse:

It's not the first time Israel is attacking them. Why the cold feet if they are as powerful as u think?

Research and stopbmaking noise.

America you people so much talk about supporting Isreal is just an allie. Do American soldiers fight for them in battle?

You dey mind zombies

2 Likes

Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by frog12: 10:15pm On Apr 05
no be another israel lie be dis to justify the attack ??

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by morgstreme: 10:16pm On Apr 05
billyG:

Did he told you he is a Christian?

slowpoke....

He is a Muslim that has a Christain dad...
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by babajero(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Muslims have answered this question a million and one times. It's an Irony how the Jews don't even recognize Jesus as one sent by God like Muslims do despite being born in Israel and lived all his life, being one of them. It's an irony.
It is simple, the Jews didn't copy the Bible and try to turn it upside down.

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by CrossRhodes: 10:19pm On Apr 05
Zxcvbnmghtr:
When will the Jews in Israel believe that Jesus is God or that Jesus is the Son of God or that he is both?! Will Igbo Jews and Igbo Christians be able to live in peace?! Food for thought. Honestly, I wish Biafra can be experimented.
Igbos will continue to torment your depraved soul till your last day on earth.

Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by Fourthpredator: 10:20pm On Apr 05
hopefulLandlord:
Picture this. You're in a war torn "country" to help the starving by giving out foods donated worldwide by fellow caring people. You've got three trucks and you've given your routes to those in control of the area to avoid mistakes. as you're about carrying out your duty your vehicle was struck by an ordinance from a drone. Not to be deterred you picked up your injured and managed to get to the other vehicle and continued your mission while reporting that you're being fired upon to the military responsible for the area. Few minutes later the vehicle you're in gets bombed again and this time there were more injuries. Nevertheless you still managed to drag yourself and others to the third and final vehicle. Now you're seven in the vehicle with varying degrees of injuries. You get to the third vehicle and again you were bombed. This time you didn't survive

The bombers in that story are Israelis and this incident calls into question thousands of "Hamas terrorists" they've been claiming to have killed. Ask yourself what if most of those labelled "terrorists" and getting bombed by Israelis in this war aren't really terrorists but innocent people?
Note that this story of three vehicles getting bombed made mainstream news just cuz those killed were charity volunteers from several countries. If these people were Palestinians then Israelis would've just said they were terrorists and that would be it afterall dead men tell no tales
I am an atheist like you so it is not about israel being the 'chosen country of God'that is influencing my response.
Hamas launches thousands of missiles into israel every month before the war if not for Iron Dome, tens of thousands of israelis would have died so stop pretending that hamas is innocent or that hamas is not waging war in israel. The only reason most people think israel is commiting a genocide in Gaza is because Israel is stronger than Hamas militarily. If there strength were on the same level,you would realize that a lot of people would died on both Hamas and Israel sides.
Anyways war is war,war is not a picnic.
Nigeria starved over a million biafran citizens (which were mostly innocent children who knew nothing about the reason for the civil war)to Death and Gowon the person behind it is still alive today which should tell you that LIFE IS NOT FAIR.
The same thing that justifies muslims killing Deborah Samuel for 'blasphemy' and Atefe Rajabi Saahaaleh a 16 year old girl for being raped(she was tried on adultery because she was raped by a married man who was a paedophile).
The same reason muslims kill time and time again even in afghanistan that is practicing sharia law and is a conservative islamic nation which just shows that they are blood thirsty and are just hiding under mohamed to cause chaos.
If a poll is carried out tomorrow on whether to nuke Gaza because I am a good person who wants all muslims to meet and have sex with 72 virgins,I will support nuking Gaza.
You might say there are a lot of innocent children in gaza but those innocent children will grow up to attack israel in the future so it is better to nip this in the bud now.

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by Jackanda1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05
[quote author=soccerlite post=129288996]
Lolzzzzz
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by dangermouse(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05
Dogalmighty17:

Arguing out of Ignorance. You think even the US would want to attack Iran? There is a difference between measured tactical strikes and full borne military invasion. I can assure you not the US nor Israel want to even contemplate what physical boots on ground in Iran will entail.

While Iran may not have the level of sophisticated weaponry the US and Israel have, they do command a deep and embedded network of sleeper agents all across the globe. Moreso, most of the drones Russia is currently using against Ukraine and Iranian built. Iran has several thousands of these lying around. These drones are cheap and can be used for saturation attacks that will overwhelm the iron dome and David sling Israel possesses.

There is a reason why the US maintains back channel contact with Iran. Nobody wants Iran drawn into this conflict. It can get messy for everyone and quickly.

Unlike the US dragging its feet about Iran, Israel has been meaning to do just that. An all out confrontation with Iran ever since and the US is only putting them on leash because of not wanting to destabilise the middle East and the attendant soaring of oil price.

Israel would be fighting for its survival and knows there will be no lasting peace without a confrontation with Iran.

Iran is the one dragging its feet. Israel has targeted their manpower and eliminated them severely without fear.

What does that tell a right thinking person?

Isreal seeks a confrontation and are well prepared for it.

Iran dare not for they will only fall into a trap just like their proxy Hamas did.
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by adebowales: 10:22pm On Apr 05
dangermouse:
The storm will only take Iran by surprise and take them back to the stone age.

Israel has been itching to lay hands on Iran and if Iran who we all know is working hard to obliterate Israel, dare to retaliate then Israel will go all out for them. It would be a total mayhem.

Make no mistake about this.
israel is nothing without US support! Should Iran really wants to invade Israel, Israel has no chance
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:28pm On Apr 05
CrossRhodes:

Igbos will continue to torment your depraved soul till your last day on earth.

Igbos the tormentors. grin
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by BolaAThubv(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05
Zxcvbnmghtr:
When will the Jews in Israel believe that Jesus is God or that Jesus is the Son of God or that he is both?! Will Igbo Jews and Igbo Christians be able to live in peace?! Food for thought. Honestly, I wish Biafra can be experimented.
Aisha, is it impossible for you to behave yourself or act decently just for a period of 24 hours?

I wonder if you're one of the Hijab-tying hypocrites littered all over Northern Nigeria.
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:30pm On Apr 05
babajero:
It is simple, the Jews didn't copy the Bible and try to turn it upside down.

Which of the Bibles, the Roman Catholic or the Protestants?
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:31pm On Apr 05
BolaAThubv:
Aisha, is it impossible for you to behave yourself or act decently just for a period of 24 hours?

I wonder if you're one of the Hijab-tying hypocrites littered all over Northern Nigeria.

Am wearing only g-string beneath my long Hijab and very much braless as I type. grin grin grin
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by Babalola0920: 10:36pm On Apr 05
Well can't expect less misinformation when our server provider are the western country so anything they say are meant to be true bur we discover they love lies.

Anytime IRAN 🇮🇷 Strike back hardly will it made it to nairaland 😆 even the narrative will be replaced with another lies !

Don't forget IRAN strike back on US as a retaliation against General Qossim that was killed killing almost 20 US Soldiers and wounding more than 100 did you hear that online no... you no fit see am even if you go see am the narrative go make you think say na coward acts grin grin
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by Eagba(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05
Dogalmighty17:

Arguing out of Ignorance. You think even the US would want to attack Iran? There is a difference between measured tactical strikes and full borne military invasion. I can assure you not the US nor Israel want to even contemplate what physical boots on ground in Iran will entail.

While Iran may not have the level of sophisticated weaponry the US and Israel have, they do command a deep and embedded network of sleeper agents all across the globe. Moreso, most of the drones Russia is currently using against Ukraine and Iranian built. Iran has several thousands of these lying around. These drones are cheap and can be used for saturation attacks that will overwhelm the iron dome and David sling Israel possesses.

There is a reason why the US maintains back channel contact with Iran. Nobody wants Iran drawn into this conflict. It can get messy for everyone and quickly.
What's stopping iran
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by Forkthiefnubu: 10:47pm On Apr 05
MaziObinnaokija:
cheesy grin u are a TRIBALIST angry .U see my moniker u still kal me Yoruba.I'm from Okija.i support Emilokan. Not all Igbo follow Obi of Agulu, my tribesmen sad
lol that’s the problem, the ringing hollow scratches think they are smart , so assuming an Igbo moniker that u got registered some 8 days ago and been abusing igbos in all ur post makes u an Igbo right and u have the temerity to think every one will be deceived by your little vacuous mind , you are too small in the game
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by toujurs: 10:52pm On Apr 05
Isreal should wipe off these bastard Islamic terrorists. God bless Isreal 💪💯🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by VULCAN(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05
He's kinda ugly.

It might be difficult to gather 72 virgins who will give it to him.

They are likely to complain that they are on their period
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by Rotji(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05
This only buttresses the fact that you can't touch Israel and go scot free.

The more they (Iran) come for Israel the more they will collect
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by Jimafe31: 11:11pm On Apr 05
Tranquillity360:
Why are all terrorists Muslim?
Islam is a Cancer to humanity
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by Is04970: 11:11pm On Apr 05
dangermouse:

Israel has been itching to lay hands on Iran and if Iran who we all know is working hard to obliterate Israel, dare to retaliate then Israel will go all out for them. It would be a total mayhem.

Touché

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by VULCAN(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05
Give us some data and don't be dropping statements like you are feeding corn to chickens

NoniblaqStore:
Do you know peace is more expensive than war ? The amount of resources spent in maintaining peace between world countries is X2 the amount spent in wars. Meanwhile, I sell quality shirts, 3 for fifteen kay.
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by oluwafemim(m): 11:17pm On Apr 05
dangermouse:

Tell them o

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by Blackdisciple(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05
Any day anytime Israel is ready for Iran 30 days a month, 7 days a week, trice a day ..
Re: Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 by Tetraozonaitera: 11:28pm On Apr 05
Tealcrestmedia:
This one will stop at nothing to push his useless propaganda. The military industrial complex is itching for a war every now and then, because that is how they make their monies, billions and billions in defense contract, while you in Africa, that is yet to enjoy your life due to various suppressions of your growth potential, is here supporting the stupidity.

Any nation that attacks another nation's consulate in such a callous manner, should be ready for whatever response they get. Giving a dog a bad name in order to hang her, is just a stale script that's been overused by the Zionist entity.

Any building that habours killers no matter what name it bears Church, Mosque, Consulate or Embassy is not supposed to be spared.

It should be BOMBED.

THE WORLD NEEDS PEACE. TERRORISTS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIVE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital / Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership / Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.