Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Amara And Kamara (Chapter 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amara And Kamara (Chapter 1) (195 Views)

AMARA: A SHORT STORY BY JESSICA DURU / One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 / Amara: The Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amara And Kamara (Chapter 1) by SiriMySister: 8:52pm On Apr 05
I can't spend my life with a village champion like you, you didnt worth my class. What will my friends say if they see me walking along with a broke asÅ›. Amara yelled at kamara who was busy begging her to give him a chance to express his love for her.

I know am not the classic man you may think of, am not the man of your dream but Ami, i can take good care of you. On hearing this,she burst into laughter clapping her two hands.

Look at you that cant take proper care of himself, a jobless man looking for who to take care of, use that your penny to look after your mother who is lying helpless in the hospital.~said amara.

Ah!!!! Ah amara it havent gotten to that, why must you include that woman into this matter, are you making gest of his mother ill health~Debby said cutting her short.

Debby is amara's closest friend whom has been advicing her to give kamara a chance to express himself. Debby turned at kamara to ask for apology, seeing a grown man cry like a baby with tears rushing down his cheeks.

Ehhhhhhh!!! good samarithan dont forget to use your cloth to wipe the tears away. Amara said walking out from their sight.

Can you imagine what happened earlier? Amara asked her friend kaosy who was standing at akimbo looking so interested to know what amara has to say.

Gini mere, gbam ukwu na eze( what happened gist me) she said.

That low life guy approached me today oo!!!
Excuse me, am lost! Who actually are you talking about~ kaosy asked.

Why sounding as if you dont know kamara the broke guy that moves round the street looking for ladies to spoil.~ Amara said in demostration.

Oh oh oh!!! you mean kamara the guy that abandoned his mother in the hospital just because of hundred thounsand naira bills!!!!

Exactly! Amara responded nodding her head.

Ok, what did he say ~ she asked.

Amara narrated all that kamara told her and how debby came to his defense.

I dont know why that your friend debby is defending him, does she has feelings for him or she wants to be called the great. Let me advice you as a friend, if you want to get what you want get ride of debby or else she will be spoiling all for you~ kaosy said looking a amara with a pretentious eye.

What do you mean exactly!! Amara asked.
Disassociate yourself from her that's what am saying....she replied.

Hmm...but debby has been a good friend.

Taaaa. Thats why you are been deceived, the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know~ said kaosy.

Amara stood for a while but dont know what to say...

Okay! dont worry i will think about it and i will also be taking my leave its dark already... goodbye.
Amara turned and leave.

Look you, so foolish and proud of yourself. Because you saw who is in love with you, looking beyound you disfigured legs and you are here talking rubbish. Am 28 already and no one is talking to me about love or marriage, dont worry i will take kamara from you. ~ kaosy said within herself with a mild smile walking into her room.

TO Be Continued
https://sirimysister.com/amara-and-kamara-chapter-2/

(1) (Reply)

Ghostwriter. / Inspirational / Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.