Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,048 members, 7,859,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer (1171 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed / Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! / Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer by bosslady101: 5:01pm On May 19
[quote author=Mozino007 post=129426821][/quote]
Re: Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer by bosslady101: 5:09pm On May 19
[quote author=Mozino007 post=129426821][/quote]

Updated letter. You are a fool if you think you will get away with this. You are only deceiving yourself with your nonsense games. Thank God everyone is witnessing this, so best be assured that you will never see another client from this forum again

I gave you a second chance, not even because of the money, but because I am not as heartless as you, but you messed yourself up not me. Words like trust, or having a good name don't mean anything to you, that's why you can never see anything good in life. You cannot vindicate yourself. I'm the only one who can do that, and until you refund me my money, you will keep suffering from your evil crimes

My account and address are safe, and no one has bothered me, even despite the fact that you posted it for the world to see. Why? Because I am not a thief like you. I don't derive pleasure in spending money that the owner has not given me out of free will. I could have decided to make your life a living hell that first time, but because of how you begged like a worthless goat, I chose the path of human kindness. You will never get that from me again.

Oh, and btw, I've visited our banks again, and as far as I'm concerned, you can never use that account in your life again. Hope you're enjoying your restrictions. You will see what 40k will cost you. Bloody fool.

MOZINO007 IS A SCAMMER!!!!!

Re: Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer by bosslady101: 5:10pm On May 19

Re: Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer by bosslady101: 5:16pm On May 19
I've also gotten a court order and police report with his name. I chose not to proceed with the arrest because I can't keep wasting my money on people that will soon meet their doom

You all have your proof
He is a scammer, and the fact that he posted my former letter only proves so
So please, keep calling him. Keep cursing him for me

And to that visa agent that might see this, please don't let Arowolo Moses, Abolade into your country. Let him rot in Nigeria with the rest of his kind

Please if anyone can let me know how to contact foreign embassies so I can spread his name, kindly assist with that. He told me that this might affect his visa application. It should.

Re: Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer by bosslady101: 5:18pm On May 19

Re: Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer by bosslady101: 5:29pm On May 19
Pls keep reporting his Facebook account!!!

https://www.facebook.com/arowolo.moses.16?mibextid=LQQJ4d

Here's his Instagram. Kindly report too

https://www.instagram.com/mozino007?igsh=MTdlY2Vtcm9heWE3cQ==
Re: Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer by bosslady101: 5:49pm On May 19
mmadu5:
I don’t normally comment on post like this hut bosslady you are too soft for my liking how can you easily forgive someone that scammed you based off their words alone . You should have brought him down you had everything you need to do so. Shame on you I hope you get scammed in the future mumu lady

If someone who chooses to show compassion on a fellow man now seems like mumu, then I wonder what this world is coming to.
Re: Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer by bosslady101: 6:46pm On May 19
Embassy of Morocco, take note of Arowolo Moses Abolade

Re: Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer by bosslady101: 6:46pm On May 19
Embassy of Hungary, take notes of Arowolo Moses Abolade

Re: Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer by bosslady101: 7:01pm On May 19
He is also known as Olatoju Amos on Facebook. Beware

Re: Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer by bosslady101: 7:22pm On May 19
These are his pictures without the watermark. My brothers and sisters. Good people of nairaland. Pls, if any of you have any sort of spiritual powers, please help me deal with him. I want to hear of his doom.

It's not just about the money. This guy has made me have serious trust issues. I can never trust another person again because of him, and it's beginning to tell on me because people think I'm mad whenever I suddenly accuse them of fraud. Imagine what that means.

He has caused me the greatest pain I can't even wish on my enemy, that is why he must pay. His full name is Arowolo Moses Abolade. He is from Osun state.

These are the people that are spoiling Nigeria. Imagine our passport has no face internationally because of scammers like this. He needs to pay. People like him don't deserve to exist. If you believe in anything I am saying, please help me take him down. I am begging. Yes, I was foolish for trusting him. It will remain one of my biggest lessons learned, but it's only because I have a good heart, and people like this will make me take out my frustrations on other innocent people. Please help me ruin his life in the worst way possible.

You might think it doesn't concern you but you're wrong, especially if you've dealt with whites or tried traveling with your Nigerian passport, you will understand. People like him need to be taught a lesson. I might not get my money back, but Moses must suffer for every single pain he has caused me. Thank you.

Re: Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer by bosslady101: 8:15pm On May 19
Don't play. You will learn!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Vehicle Of A Police Man Was Stolen Yesterday / Scam On Nairaland / In Ekiti, Wife Butchers Husband (+ Other Ekiti murder Stories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.