Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi (32337 Views)

Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:51am On Apr 06
H
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:54am On Apr 06
Ddddd
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by abobote: 8:56am On Apr 06
All these irrelevance agencies in Nigeria.

RIP
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by Onogiede(m): 8:56am On Apr 06
Anyone giving Nigeria headache should follow as such,..may they not find rest,..you government officials holding down masses funds for ur own greedy interest,.may such entities develop high blood pressure.
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by AmazingELixir: 8:58am On Apr 06
post=129290537:
You Will Live Longer In This Life, You Will not die

undecided

Is this supposed to be a tale or prayer....who never dies, guess this is the reason some say prayers ain't answered cos folks keep asking for impossible things.
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by NaijaCover(m): 8:59am On Apr 06
illicit:

Why u dey curse?

Why Do you really say that 😭
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by Jman06(m): 9:14am On Apr 06
Result of poor healthcare-seeking attitudes!

Nigerians have well trained healthcare professionals but many of us fail to seek care from these professionals but would rather rely on quacks and religion as against going to these trained professionals.

Some of these healthcare professionals like Pharmacists don't even charge consultation fees. All you need is buy your drugs from them and you'll enjoy free health information services from them while they also help monitor your BP regularly. But some Nigerians prefer to play ping pong with their lives.

RIP to the dead
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by hotseat: 9:14am On Apr 06
In spite of the naked fact that a man's stay on earth is temporal, short and ephemeral, most persons erroneously believe that given their status, influence and financial war chest, that they are above death.

What a self-deceit of a grandeur proportion!

An indisputable thing about death is that it has no respect for status, fame or wealth.

We all owe life a debt and the only acceptable currency for settling the debt is death.

Be that as it may, I wish the family, friends and well wishers the fortitude to bear this great loss.

@hotseat
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by illicit(m): 9:15am On Apr 06
post=129292937:

Why Do you really say that 😭
When u say person no go die

😳
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by Moshybear(f): 9:18am On Apr 06
Soo sad

RIP to him cry
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by Jewessgratitud3: 9:25am On Apr 06
Sad
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by cunny88(m): 9:28am On Apr 06
maybe the fasting was too much for him

1 Like

Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by sunsweet33: 9:29am On Apr 06
Even as an adult, I only discovered recently that Maggi cubes contain MSG, chai shocked

And the issue is that if you don’t add enough maggi, the food will be tasting of failure!

This HBP of a thing o. It’s like people dont want to treat themselves for fear of missing out on good food
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by Hullcity: 9:31am On Apr 06
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. We are but wayfarers in this journey of life. We belong to God and to him we must return in due time
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by sunsweet33: 9:40am On Apr 06
Jman06:
Result of poor healthcare-seeking attitudes!

Nigerians have well trained healthcare professionals but many of us fail to seek care from these professionals but would rather rely on quacks and religion as against going to these trained professionals.

Well don’t you think most of the knowledgable ones have already escaped to greener climes, especially in places like Kogi that were already deserted in the first place?

Brain drain no be anybody mate o…even half of the pharmacists you find in affluent areas are quacks!
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by Babscleaning(m): 9:40am On Apr 06
May God forgive his sins,High Blood pressure can be normalize; with Herbs,both the systolic and diastolic and you'll be perfectly okay.
HBP or Hypertension na silent killer.

It's curable with herbs contact this herbal practitioner if you have it or know someone with it. Here is his contact 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by ophilly: 9:44am On Apr 06
Blaze14k:
The way these people slum and die is what surprises me

You are on the threshold, it comes with age. My advice is that once you turn 50 do comprehensive check-up of your body at least once a year. Monitor your BP and blood sugar levels regularly.

1 Like

Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by housemove: 10:02am On Apr 06
post=129290537:
how
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by Jman06(m): 10:06am On Apr 06
sunsweet33:

Well don’t you think most of the knowledgable ones have already escaped to greener climes, especially in places like Kogi that were already deserted in the first place?

Brain drain no be anybody mate o…even half of the pharmacists you find in affluent areas are quacks!
It's not true. The knowledgeable ones are still here because not everybody wants to japa.

Most of those quacks are not qualified Pharmacists. They're non Pharmacists who are using the licenses of Pharmacists to operate illegally. There are still many knowledgeable Pharmacists out there!
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by NaijaCover(m): 10:07am On Apr 06
illicit:

When u say person no go die

😳

Are You From Igbo Tribe?
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by Antoeni(m): 10:09am On Apr 06
Valar Morghilis
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by illicit(m): 10:11am On Apr 06
post=129293774:

Are You From Igbo Tribe?

I be Oodua tokan tokan

💪
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by alpharoyalty: 10:17am On Apr 06
Rest in peace if he was not corrupt
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by ShakurMY(m): 10:25am On Apr 06
post=129290537:

You think prayers can stop death?
All the people dieing don't know God?
More than 150000 people die a day.
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by truthhurts2: 10:35am On Apr 06
post=129290537:
That's a lie, you will die, I will... nobody is going to live forever boda badnews
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by spencekat(m): 10:43am On Apr 06
ophilly:

You are on the threshold, it comes with age. My advice is that[b][/b][/b] once you turn 50 do comprehensive check-up[b] [b][/b]of your body at least once a year. Monitor your BP and blood sugar levels regularly.
Younger people suffer HBP too.
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by ahaz: 11:03am On Apr 06
post=129290534:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/how-top-public-servant-slumped-died-in-kogi/
Died after leading a prayer, wow what a way to die, atlesst you must have confessed your sin to your creator and you died hmm, na heaven some how sha
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by ufotunang: 11:08am On Apr 06
Blaze14k:
The way these people slum and die is what surprises me
the I...it's high blood pressure or low blood pressure that causes all this slump...this high and low blood pressure is rampant now .many people are having it nowadays

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years" - Zambian Nurse Confesses / 2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / Are Energy Drinks Really That Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.