Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi (32339 Views)

Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by ufotunang: 11:09am On Apr 06
This high and low blood pressure is rampant nowadays..many people having it....God help us
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by dvbguy: 11:29am On Apr 06
The side effects of cov 19 vaccine we are all intentionally ignoring...guess we are playing ostriches, will be too late when we decide to face the facts of the suddenly died occurrences.

highchief1:
when we were small it use to be faint.and once u pour the person water they will get up after some time.nowadays its slump and nobody survives it.Many questions no answers.
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:33am On Apr 06
Blaze14k:
The way these people slum and die is what surprises me

Some could have been revived had there been a defibrillator available and people who knew what to do, then an ambulance called within a few minutes to take them to hospital! You hear of sportsmen slumping on the pitch yet being revived again!

1 Like

Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by Blaze14k: 11:51am On Apr 06
LOVEALAIGBO:

Some could have been revived had there been a defibrillator available and people who knew what to do, then an ambulance called within a few minutes to take them to hospital! You hear of sportsmen slumping on the pitch yet being revived again!

Yah Nigeria is yet to attain such height

1 Like

Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by sunsweet33: 12:36pm On Apr 06
Jman06:
It's not true. The knowledgeable ones are still here because not everybody wants to japa.

Most of those quacks are not qualified Pharmacists. They're non Pharmacists who are using the licenses of Pharmacists to operate illegally. There are still many knowledgeable Pharmacists out there!

Well, If you say so! I’ll continue with my fruit and vegetables since prevention is better than cure!
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by Bimpe29: 12:44pm On Apr 06
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahum war'amhum Aameen.
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by Greenfusion: 1:01pm On Apr 06
ufotunang:
the I...it's high blood pressure or low blood pressure that causes all this slump...this high and low blood pressure is rampant now .many people are having it nowadays
and alot of people do not know they have it.
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by Kingzmate(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06
WETIN HAPPEN

ABI MAMI WATER PICK HIM CALL
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by Niok: 2:04pm On Apr 06
She dead last year
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by mauchiz: 2:27pm On Apr 06
highchief1:
when we were small it use to be faint.and once u pour the person water they will get up after some time.nowadays its slump and nobody survives it.Many questions no answers.
Is village people, my grand mother had high blood pressure early, but she died at 83,she was strong doing her work and everything.
These days hands have entered it, is not ordinary, we know. It is an arrow
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by highchief1: 7:20pm On Apr 06
mauchiz:

Is village people, my grand mother had high blood pressure early, but she died at 83,she was strong doing her work and everything.
These days hands have entered it, is not ordinary, we know. It is an arrow
haaaa.why is Nigeria like this?I agree with u.

1 Like

Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by ufotunang: 11:38pm On Apr 06
Greenfusion:
and alot of people do not know they have it.
..yes and there is a machine that can measure ones blood pressure to know if your blood pressure is low or high...but many people do not have the machine
Re: Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi by Dlemy: 9:59am On Apr 07
Happy Sunday
Doctors, Pharmacist, Hospital and Admin Store Personnel in the house.
Kindly assist connect me with medical equipment or medicine delivery job (Medical Courier)
I have my own bus to do the delivery job but I need contacts within Lagos and it environment please.
Reach me on : 08148064886.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years" - Zambian Nurse Confesses / Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic / Are Energy Drinks Really That Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.