Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Tech Skill To Learn - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tech Skill To Learn (893 Views)

It's easy, learn a new tech skill. / Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? / Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tech Skill To Learn by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:04am On Apr 14
tosinhtml:

Yeah, but also in some cases when Indians & Pakistanis are involved in smaller companies, I've seen them giving the proposed tech questions to their fellow Indian applicants prior to the interview. They do this thing underground a lot with their own people, some of those interviews are not on a fair playing field with everyone.

I have only encountered one indian interviewer here Sha and the questions were standard questions but I failed them cause I wasn't well prepared then. Most of my interviews have been with Latinos.

1 Like

Re: Tech Skill To Learn by MindHacker9009(m): 9:17am On Apr 15
tosinhtml:

Yeah, but also in some cases when Indians & Pakistanis are involved in smaller companies, I've seen them giving the proposed tech questions to their fellow Indian applicants prior to the interview. They do this thing underground a lot with their own people, some of those interviews are not on a fair playing field with everyone.

And some of them do get into the big companies without even an interview. This is not to discourage anyone from going into tech, but it's good for them to know what they are up against when looking for tech roles.

1 Like

Re: Tech Skill To Learn by grandstream: 4:07am On Apr 22
[url]connectsip.com[/url]

Check ConnectSIP In Nigeria For SIP Trunks and Contact Center solutions - SaaS

tensazangetsu20:

Talking with regards to voice software. Do you know service voice? A product of Salesforce and aws for contact centers?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Summation Of Columns / So You Want To Become A Programmer? / I Need Your Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.