Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't (16740 Views)

Diezani Sues AGF, EFCC For Alleged Libel, Demands N100bn In Damages / We Have Recovered ₦‎30bn From Suspended AGF - EFCC / Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:25am On Apr 06
Na only EFCC , how about Nuhu ribadu he no go send his own boys ........ EFCC busy charging Bobrisky for Money laundry ,,,, only because he sprays cash ......... When will this Nigeria say enough is enough 🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by freemi(m): 9:32am On Apr 06
So na him go select who to prosecute am. This country is finished
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Babscleaning(m): 9:35am On Apr 06
If shamelessness was a person

1 Like

Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Donedeal1(m): 9:48am On Apr 06
But the party had spoken "go to court"

So that them go there and seek for😁😁😁
Justice or refund at least.
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by maktop(m): 9:52am On Apr 06
He made such audacious statement because of the office he occupies. National chairman of the ruling party. He can wield power as much as the president.
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Eteka1(m): 9:56am On Apr 06
Racoon:
Whao! Really? These are the kinds of nauseating above-the-law criminals government have produced in Nigeria today. So what is the essence of the state judiciary autonomy? So why has the EFCC, ICPC, NPF and FG not brought charges against this man on his dollar bribe videos after he left office.

No wonder this babanriga crispy dollar bribe stuffing crook started sycophancy and asslicking before his tenure ended just to get a soft landing with the signature fellow criminal he is romancing now. So much moral burden for anti corruption fight under the APC.
It's because of people like you that I sometimes see a hopeless future for Nigeria. Because people like you are in the vast majority (especially among the youth).

What do you mean by above the law? Didn't you read and comprehend what was written that as to the legality of the move by the State Government?
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by UKEMY(m): 9:58am On Apr 06
So Shariah Court cannot prosecute you.
Northern Muslims una Mumu don do
Poor man steals dem use sharia
Rich Man steals they ask for civil court
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Patojargz: 10:01am On Apr 06
Gangsters in Govt!!!
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Oghene86: 10:02am On Apr 06
Racoon:
Only Attorney-General Of Federation, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe, Others – Ex-Governor Ganduje Dares Kano Government 
https://saharareporters.com/2024/04/05/only-attorney-general-federation-efcc-can-prosecute-me-n138billion-bribe-others-ex#google_vignette

Previous Thread:
"Kano Govt Charges Ganduje, Wife With $413,000, ₦‎1.38 Billion Bribery."
https://www.nairaland.com/8051960/kano-govt-charges-ganduje-wife#129274724

You lie baba, it's states can charge you, we know what you are trying to do, you want to stall the case till next election circle, by going to court for jurisdiction first before the real case would start.
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by gaskiyamagana: 10:05am On Apr 06
Racoon:
Whao! Really? These are the kinds of nauseating above-the-law criminals government have produced in Nigeria today. So what is the essence of the state judiciary autonomy? So why has the EFCC, ICPC, NPF and FG not brought charges against this man on his dollar bribe videos after he left office.

No wonder this babanriga crispy dollar bribe stuffing crook started sycophancy and asslicking before his tenure ended just to get a soft landing with the signature fellow criminal he is romancing now. So much moral burden for anti corruption fight under the APC.
A. Another
P. Political
C. Criminal, has spoken
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by dejavubobo1(m): 10:26am On Apr 06
muyico:
God will question U!
Nigerians what we are suppose to prosecute we leave to God. But what should be left for God; we do it ourselves. No wonder ppl like you keep fighting for God and burning ur fellow humans in the name of blasphemy
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Atlantis585: 10:38am On Apr 06
Lying crook with ugly toto face.
You committed your crime in your capacity as a state governor. The current state governor has every right to drag your ass to the court for trial and recovery of all the money stolen.

Ediot!
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by dododawa1: 10:39am On Apr 06
Crime fighter

EFCC

ICPC

Will close eye on this

Power to d people
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by quiteboy(m): 10:50am On Apr 06
Funny and crazy at the same time. And sane people like manna the griller go still support evil as usual. This incident happened under your darling daddy's watch oh!
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by ambale(m): 11:06am On Apr 06
President corrupted
Senate president corrupted
Chief justice of corruption is corrupted
National Chairman na corruption himself

And this is the lead team fighting corruption

I just dey laugh Nigerians sha
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by globalresource: 11:08am On Apr 06
Efcc is busy with bobrisky. Very useless organization
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by themanderon: 11:23am On Apr 06
Imagine. Because he knows those guys are under the control of the corrupt drug lord.
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Jayhome24: 11:29am On Apr 06
I just read few comments here and I discovered many NL members can never be allow to hold any sensitive post because they lack simple understanding of a statement and talking nonsense bulabu balablu shit.

Ganduje said only "AGF or Efcc can charge him for any offense" then why not use that opportunity to ask AGF and Efcc to do as Ganduje himself had said and stop talking nonsense

One here even said efcc busy chasing the motherfucker Called Bobrisky, yes they must chase the bastard he is cancerous and extremely toxic to our sociatal norms and value and must be ruthlessly dealt with to teach his fellow omo ale, anuofia, nwa-ewu like him a lesson to know not every shit whiteman bring we should accept.

AGF, Efcc Ganduje said n only you fit charge him then do your job pls.
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Cj4charles(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06
You will never see nor hear Yárimo, SKELETONBBQGRILLS and the rest condemning this glaring corruption but just mistaking post Peter Obi drinks water and hear them unleash the dragon
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by tnerro1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06
Nothing Musa no go see for gate

The state government should have charged him to a sharia court for some hand cutting things
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by toprealman: 12:19pm On Apr 06
Meanwhile EFCC is deploying full arsenal on that one called Bobrisky.. What a misplaced priority!
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by toprealman: 12:23pm On Apr 06
Racoon:
Whao! Really? So what is the essence of the state judiciary autonomy? So why has the EFCC, ICPC, NPF and FG not brought charges against this man on his dollar bribe videos after he left office. These are the kinds of nauseating above-the-law criminals government have produced in Nigeria today

Because unlike Bobrisky, he does not deface “naira” notes…maybe😎
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by torqque7(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06
My God this man is so shameless Sha..I don't blame him,I blame the fvcking shameless corrupt government,there are sacred cows that the law doesn't go after. Bobriskys even though he deserves worse,his money laundering case is not even caught on camera yet this Govt is flexing on him while Gandolar with all the overwhelming video evidence is rewarded with APC national chairman grin🤣🤣what a joke of a country.
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by garfield1: 12:44pm On Apr 06
Indispensable85:
Audacity of a criminal

He is right though
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Minime10(f): 12:52pm On Apr 06
No, na brother oh! sorry sister Bob na im be EFCC wahala 🤓
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by slowice(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06
But na Bob risky wey no receive bribe and hold govt office them dey disturb
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Iamanoited: 3:40pm On Apr 06
GANDUJE IS A PECULIAR CHARACTER. HOW CAN HE SINGLEHANDEDLY IMPEACHED SLS, AN EMIR OF REPUTE, FOR TALKING TOO MUCH?
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Iamanoited: 3:47pm On Apr 06
GANDUJE IS A PECULIAR CHARACTER. HOW CAN HE SINGLEHANDEDLY IMPEACHED SLS, AN EMIR OF REPUTE, FOR TALKING TOO MUCH?

Orisa37
INVIOLABLE ARROGANCE AND IMPUDENCE IS BOKOHARAM ISH.
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Bfly: 5:25pm On Apr 06
Nigeria politicians just dey mess up everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue / Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki / RMAFC: FG To Review Salaries Of Political Office Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.