Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

How Do I Get Peace Of Mind - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Peace Of Mind (171 Views)

A Yoga Practice At Your Service Finding Peace Of Mind Through Online Courses In / A Complete House Cleaning And Sanitizing Solution To Give You Full Peace Of Mind / 6 Ways To Maintain Peace Of Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Peace Of Mind by Realz99: 1:52pm On Apr 06
I'm battling with uncontrollable fears that doesn't allow me to enjoy inner peace,

My story might sound somehow but this is what I'm really passing through, I need counselling,

There's this certain story I read on nairaland where someone narrated a testimony of how a certain spiritualist appeared physically to a kidnapped victim's location and saved her,

Link to the story here--https://www.nairaland.com/2506423/holiness-olumba-olumba-obu-appeared

After reading this story,
I thought to myself,
So someone can actually disappear and appear in a different location he/she wants,
Either through spiritual or occult power,

Now, this is how my uncontrollable fears started,

I once visited a herbalist early this year,
After his consultations, he concluded he has to put some marks on my body according to him, it's a form of protection against witchcraft,

I agreed,
And he made some cuts on my body, and then rubbed some dark substances,
then after that, I went home,

Then few days later, I developed these fearful thoughts inside me,
These are the thoughts below :

1) That this herbalist can appear to me and shoot me anywhere I am with a gun,
Since he has some spiritual powers, he can actually disappear and appear at another location,

Then you might ask, how will he even know my location or even where I am in other to appear to me,

Remember he made some incisions on my body and rubbed a substance there, so I feel like he has put his property inside of me and with that he can locate me wherever I am,

And also I read somewhere that charm is a spirit,
So i also actually feel like, when he put the charm marks on my body that a spirit has entered into me,
What if he enquire about my location from this spirit he put in me in other to know where I am,

Brethren, every day I'm always in fear that this herbalist will appear to me with a gun and shoot me,

How do I stop these kind of thoughts?
If you have some spiritual knowledge or think that what I fear cannot be possible,
Please tell me reasons why you think so,

As your words may go a long way to help me get back my peace of mind , and I will really appreciate you in a big way,
I really need back my peace

This is my whatsapp
Re: How Do I Get Peace Of Mind by CharlotteFlair: 2:18pm On Apr 06
Hmmm..

I'll be back to read comments.
Re: How Do I Get Peace Of Mind by Realz99: 2:45pm On Apr 13

(1) (Reply)

My Health Is Deteriorating Quickly.: Hepatitis And Possibly Appendicitis / Https://dukandarr.com/ / Ondo State Government To Renovate 203 Health Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.