Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) (35792 Views)

Graphic Images From Gaza / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by oluwaseyi0: 5:34pm On Apr 06
sadissbala:
you are very stupid,you don't have to be a Muslim to understand that Israel are terrorists

And Muslims are saint
I don't give a bleep what happened to Arabs, Israel or whatever

I'm discussing about what's happening in Africa, in Nigeria, in Yoruba

Now you people are facing what you are dishing out, Yoruba traditional worshipper are been terrorise by you Muslims in Ilorin that matters to me more than Israel

1 Like

Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by Kusu12: 5:36pm On Apr 06
Death to all terrorists Boko Haram, ESN, IPOB, HAMAS, Hezbolah and other terrorist groups.
Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by tnerro1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06
Sad, wish they knew how important a peace table is
Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by gaskiyamagana: 5:49pm On Apr 06
Coolboy009:
Terrorist Slaves in Nigeria why are you worried? why can't you just relax and enjoy the music your brother Hasmas started or are they complaining to you?
We are enjoying the, only your murderous Shaytanyahoo tired.
Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by bionixs: 5:50pm On Apr 06
Righteousness2:
According to intelligence information, he was Tortured and murdered in captivity in mid January by his captors from the Islamic Jihad terrorist organization.

The recovery of his body Shows the high Value ISRAEL has for its people.
Even the body of the dead is Fought for.

On the other Hand the TERRORISTS place zero value on their living talkless of those who are dead.
They make use of their kids and women as human shield in a war.
They plant rocket launchers and all sorts of weapons right inside the locations and residences of their own.
Even babies are not spared as they rockets launchers are fired rigbt from their cradle place.

ISRAEL is Light and Life
Hamas and their fellow Terrorists are Darkness and Death.
Where you stand speaks a lot on who you really are.

Yesterday! Today! Tommorrow ! Forever!
I STAND 500% With ISRAEL, THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYE .
By the time ISRAEL is through with the Terrorists around, those alive will make Peace and Stand with ISRAEL. That is how it alwsys being since the Days of King David.

VICTORY! VICTORY! VICTORY! ALL THE WAY.
I am on the LORD'S side too
Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by GenFunction: 5:52pm On Apr 06
If dem dive hamas nw,pple go begin waff.
Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by gaskiyamagana: 5:52pm On Apr 06
Obaranje:
because they hide under the guise of innocence civilians

Be shouting genocide, women and children, weac, neco, jamb UN and NEPA to come to their rescue

E no take Israel 48hrs to clear of the 1000 plus terrorist that entered Israel on the invasion day because they could not find civilians to hide under

After this they will never dream of attack again

Israel promise them it's going to be a long war, they started it but Israel will end it

The war have just started. Take note too early to start crying
Long war that you have been failing before jamb, weac, NECO, nabtec and others were established, you sat for each of with another series of failure, 75yrs on, I don't think you can pass Hamas exam till second coming of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by Bluntemperor: 5:53pm On Apr 06
Tranquillity360:
Hmmm

Hamas- the Terrorists!
They intentionally killed those Israelis and they want Peace,while holding others as Shields!
Just imagine, since that October 7th,2023,you are still holding different Countries Citizens,as Hostages and other Arabic people are supporting them,yet when any of these Hostages died, they( Hamas) released them!
Let's hope the UN knows that 'In War All is Fair' - for if those who were illegally taken away in Kibbutz are still in incarceration today and you want the World to blame Israel,then you are yet to face the Truth!
Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by adebowales: 5:54pm On Apr 06
Crafteck1:

You must be a mxlim
yes am a Muslim! What suitable name re you going to call people who murdered kids, women and even aid workers in cold blood if not terrorists

1 Like

Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by adebowales: 5:55pm On Apr 06
oluwaseyi0:

The ones happening in Nigeria is Israel too?
Traditional religious people been attacked for their religion in Ilorin

Deborah been burnt by fellow students who are Muslim

Load of Christian been killed for their religion
and who tell you Muslims are not being killed also? In fact most killings are targeted at Muslims in the north

1 Like

Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by mu2sa2: 6:17pm On Apr 06
Hamas are killing their enemies.
Isrealis are killing their enemies.
Americans are killing their enemies.
Russians are killing their enemies.
Ukrainians are killing their enemies.

Killings. Killings. Killings. Everywhere!
No regard for human life.

1 Like

Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by oluwaseyi0: 6:18pm On Apr 06
adebowales:
and who tell you Muslims are not being killed also? In fact most killings are targeted at Muslims in the north

Muslims are the ones killing each other and I don't give a Bleep about that, they can wipe themselves out off the face of the Earth so far they keep their barbarism to themselves, tell me one example in Nigeria where Christians or Traditional people killed Muslims on account of religious intolerance, in Nigeria not 827bc history and I can tell you a million and one incident of Muslims killing everything in their path in Nigeria in the name of Allah, Mohammed and 42 virgins

3 Likes

Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by Crafteck1: 6:44pm On Apr 06
adebowales:
yes am a Muslim! What suitable name re you going to call people who murdered kids, women and even aid workers in cold blood if not terrorists

Hamas
Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by Omoawoke: 6:54pm On Apr 06
misreal:

I want to see his tesponse to this.

He refused to respond

Gaskiyamagana

We need a response.

Did you not keep silent when Deborah was murdered by your brothers ? Why is your humanity suddenly working when Palestine dey collect wotowoto?

2 Likes

Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by zinaunreal(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06
Like they care about hostages. Fake asss isreal

1 Like

Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by jiz: 7:12pm On Apr 06
Can we all believe that he no go better all these Islamic terrorist and all hamas sympatizers
Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by Bros1: 7:28pm On Apr 06
Righteousness2:
According to intelligence information, he was Tortured and murdered in captivity in mid January by his captors from the Islamic Jihad terrorist organization.

On the other Hand the TERRORISTS place zero value on their living talkless of those who are dead.
They plant rocket launchers and all sorts of weapons right inside the locations and residences of their own.
Even babies are not spared as they rockets launchers are fired rigbt from their cradle place.

ISRAEL is Light and Life

By the time ISRAEL is through with the Terrorists around, those alive will make Peace and Stand with ISRAEL. That is how it always being since the Days of King David.

We send our deepest condolence to the departed hosted. God will help his family.

Our dear Righteousness2, please i have observed from your post that you have chosen a side in the conflict which you are entitled to.
However i will asking you questions from time to time with just to be more enlightened.

1. I want to you tell me if your God hates palestinian children and women (NOT Hamas fighters and leaders) because you seems glad whenever they get killed or maimed? Please note that I do not support terrorism or violence on Israel or/and any other nation.

2. I believe that your knowledge of who are the real Israelites is very superficial and parochial. Prove to me if i am wrong

3. I believe you misapply biblical prophesies to further confuse and frighten Christians to believe that Zionists are fulfilling God's wish. This is absolutely bad. Kindly prove me otherwise

4. Why are you so passionate about this Israel/Gaza issues?. If its about Christianity/Zionism, why do you seem not concerned about religious crisis in Nigeria? Are Nigerian Christian inferior to your "Jewish masters"?

5. Are you aware that the Israel/Palestinian issues are more of geopolitics than religion?

6. Are you a Christian who follows Christ or you Jewish proselyte? You sound like the latter to me though. Kindly clarify us

Kindly try to answer as sincerely as possible so 'nairalanders' can be edified.

Thanks
Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by mozat(m): 7:30pm On Apr 06
Starboytwo:
I need more killings from that side.

I watched Al Jazeera the other day and dem still plenty for street.

I need more attacks on both sides. Let the blood flow.
Animal in human clothing
Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by Bgetto: 7:34pm On Apr 06
Righteousness2:

ISRAEL is Light and Life

By the time ISRAEL is through with the Terrorists around, those alive will make Peace and Stand with ISRAEL. That is how it always being since the Days of King David.

Empty head this is not religion any intelligent person knows very well Israel is a terrorist state useless iPod hehehehehe victory. Please wake up
Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by adebowales: 7:49pm On Apr 06
Crafteck1:

Hamas
yes we re all hamas as much as we stand for humanity
Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by adebowales: 7:52pm On Apr 06
Bros1:

We send our deepest condolence to the departed hosted. God will help his family.

Our dear Righteousness2, please i have observed from your post that you have chosen a side in the conflict which you are entitled to.
However i will asking you questions from time to time with just to be more enlightened.

1. I want to you tell me if your God hates palestinian children and women (NOT Hamas fighters and leaders) because you seems glad whenever they get killed or maimed? Please note that I do not support terrorism or violence on Israel or/and any other nation.

2. I believe that your knowledge of who are the real Israelites is very superficial and parochial. Prove to me if i am wrong

3. I believe you misapply biblical prophesies to further confuse and frighten Christians to believe that Zionists are fulfilling God's wish. This is absolutely bad. Kindly prove me otherwise

4. Why are you so passionate about this Israel/Gaza issues?. If its about Christianity/Zionism, why do you seem not concerned about religious crisis in Nigeria? Are Nigerian Christian inferior to your "Jewish masters"?

5. Are you aware that the Israel/Palestinian issues are more of geopolitics than religion?

6. Are you a Christian who follows Christ or you Jewish proselyte? You sound like the latter to me though. Kindly clarify us

Kindly try to answer as sincerely as possible so 'nairalanders' can be edified.

Thanks
you get time o! That guy is more of an animal
Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by Tetraozonaitera: 8:05pm On Apr 06
oluwaseyi0:
The world must unite against islamic terrorism

Have you ever ask yourself why Yoruba call Islam 'imo to le' a hard knowledge ,our forefathers saw all this hundreds of years ago

Yorubas call them awon oni mole . (the people with forceful knowledge)
in the 80s, the younger Muslims started rejecting it. They they say "we are Musulumi" not Oni mole.
The truth is their religion is truly the only religion where you are forced to worship.

If you are not a Muslim, you deserve to die.
If you are a former Muslim you deserve to die
If you are a Muslim from another Sect you deserve to die (Shiite and Sunni)

Dangerous Religion.

2 Likes

Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by Crafteck1: 9:39pm On Apr 06
adebowales:
yes we re all hamas as much as we stand for humanity

Lol.. Standing by humanity after committing massacre... Typical...
Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by CorrectionFLuid: 9:51pm On Apr 06
erniok:

Yet no one in Africa is speaking up. Na middle east mata dem carry for head like gala.

The thing is nobody gives a fvkk about Muslim lives. Muslims killing people and killing each other has become so common that people have lost sensitivity to it . You can even say people are now blind to it.

Even here on nairaland, killings in the north don't make it past page 2. And that's even when it makes front page. I personally skip any northern Muslim massacre news on nairaland and this happens unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by gaskiyamagana: 11:13pm On Apr 06
Omoawoke:

He refused to respond

Gaskiyamagana

We need a response.

Did you not keep silent when Deborah was murdered by your brothers ? Why is your humanity suddenly working when Palestine dey collect wotowoto?
Ask me again and again. My advice for you is don't mess with Hausa on Islam religion as you used to do in your Yoruba land. It will be death for nothing as nothing will happen to your killer in Hausa land.
Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by Omoawoke: 12:20am On Apr 07
gaskiyamagana:

Ask me again and again. My advice for you is don't mess with Hausa on Islam religion as you used to do in your Yoruba land. It will be death for nothing as nothing will happen to your killer in Hausa land.

And you are happy about it!

And let me tell you, those Iranians, Palestinians, Hamas etc are more deadly than Hausa and Fulani Muslims but when they meet a deadlier force, they begin to cry like babies… for every Deborah killed in Hausa, thousands of Islamist jihadist have been bombed like rodents by US, Russia and Israel. Them collect for Libya, collect for Iraq, collect for Afghanistan, and they are collecting back to back in Iran, Palestine and Syria grin
And na because we don’t have a serious govenrment in Nigeria to deal with religious extremists. The day we have, Islamic terrorists go collect wotowoto without protection, they can only cry like rodents
If them born you well, go join Palestine and attack Israel, dem go smoke you like rodents

1 Like

Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by hansomb: 4:05am On Apr 07
Righteousness2:

ISRAEL is Light and Life

I STAND 1000% With ISRAEL, THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYE .

may you suffer the consequences of Israeli attrocities wherever you are. Ameen summa Ameen.
Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by babajero(m): 9:51am On Apr 07
id4sho:
The war continues tongue

Meanwhile, Isreal -Gaza war has overshadowed the war in Sudan between Army and Paramilitary support forces which started in March 2023. Sudan has the highest displaced person in wartime, 9 million sad
All of same thing in common. Islam.

1 Like

Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by id4sho(m): 10:09am On Apr 07
babajero:
All of same thing in common. Islam.

You know the matters na cheesy

That's why South Sudan splited from Sudan

1 Like

Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by mutvy: 7:53pm On Apr 07
Waiting for World War 3.The last war between Good and Evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth / George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 / Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.