Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense (30857 Views)

How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense / How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense / South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by Ikpongiton: 7:08pm On Apr 06
ZKOSOSO:
2021 statistics u are sharing in April 2024...

God punish you
....Add turn turn and I add,Amen
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by MrMcJay(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06
They are now comparing Nigeria to Somalia, Burundi and Djibouti.

This is beyond madness.
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by Charly68: 7:09pm On Apr 06
What is the per capital income of the nations ?
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by emudayo(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06
Always quick to compare Nigeria with other clime when they want to exploit us,they will never compare Nigeria with the good things they saw in other clime which they have refused to implement here
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by ppogba: 7:09pm On Apr 06
salem1996:

It shows how useless this government is. I thought they said statistics don't matter

Is this statistics from the government?

Na wa o

You better don't be like the idiot that argued here that the stock market report is from government o.
Abi na de same WhatsApp group una dey?

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by Kosoco(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06
meum:
Na statistics we go chop?
lmao
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by Morizo(m): 7:11pm On Apr 06
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=129297993][/quote]

You bring the rubbish lies to back up a failed government because you are a direct beneficiary of their corruption. Why not tel us the standard of living in those countries and how the rule of law operates there. Shameless
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by Benzlover: 7:12pm On Apr 06
Statistics without light
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by ppogba: 7:13pm On Apr 06
ZKOSOSO:

God punish you

When they were bringing out statistics of University enrollment by region you did not call on God to punish them.

Typical!

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by Jungleluv5: 7:13pm On Apr 06
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=129297993][/quote]2021 news coming on in 2024 what kind of comparism is that. Nonsense
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by lexy2014: 7:13pm On Apr 06
Paraman:
Power supply is so cheap in Nigeria. No wander Nigerians are not complaining about the increase in price for people in Band A

it is so cheap to the extent that discos are raking in trillions

Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06
Itiskdg121:
Nonsense
I feel bad when people write rubbish articles like this.

I did minimum wage jobs when I first got into employment in the UK and without overtime I supported my parents, my family in Nigeria and paid my bills.

I challenge president Tinubu to a media chat to explain how a Nigerian worker would spend his salary with the current market prices.

A good leader thinks of how to ease his fellow citizens burden. After all, the country resources belongs to all of us.

I dare anyone to challenge me on this.
👍👍👍
The man & his supporters ....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by salem1996: 7:15pm On Apr 06
ppogba:

Is this statistics from the government?

Na wa o

You better don't be like the idiot that argued here that the stock market report is from government o.
Abi na de same WhatsApp group una dey?

Of course we are from the same Whatsapp group.
What separates the government from their supporters who dishes out every little stone from the sea to back up their failures?

I guess you are in the same Facebook page?
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by Randy111(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06
Paraman:
Why should it be compared to America? Is America now in the African continent?

And I guess Nigeria is now in those other Africa countries for it to be compared with them
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by iamtoofan: 7:16pm On Apr 06
SmartyPants:

What an ignorant statement. Congo has times 2 the resources Nigeria has. Equitorial Guinee is also a major oil producer. Thats just looking at the top 10.

Don't sweat it ! only Republic of congo and south africa top Nigeria in richest africa countries with mineral resources

However these two countries utilizes there resources better than Nigeria and above all they have better electricity supply
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by nosiebaba(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06
Paraman:
but they can use American dollars in comparison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by ClearFlair: 7:17pm On Apr 06

Where's the minimum wage and power generation statistics? Without those figures this is meaningless
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by Wallade(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06

Can you show us the Per Capital Income and Disposable Income of the various countries you indicated on the document.

The economic indices of those countries will enable us compare effectively.
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by RockyEyo(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06
ZKOSOSO:

God punish you

God bless you.... I thought nobody saw that.
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by jojothaiv(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06
Some stats get as e be buh I no be APC member...
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by SalamRushdie: 7:18pm On Apr 06
Dennisochampa:

Are u on the American continent??

Are u on the same level with America??

U dey Africa... U Wan dey compare yourself to America.. No be juju be that?

Exactly my point ,there is no reason why our Tarriff is higher than Americans
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by vibemad007: 7:19pm On Apr 06
Paraman:
Power supply is so cheap in Nigeria. No wander Nigerians are not complaining about the increase in price for people in Band A
plz dont let me insult u
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by wiseoneking: 7:19pm On Apr 06
Pls can we compare the minimum wages of these countries to our own.
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by SalamRushdie: 7:19pm On Apr 06
Harddiskng:

Is Nigeria the same as America? Have we achieved 100% metering? Have we economics of scale like America? Have we reached maturity in infrastructure?

Just so you know infrastructures for generating electricity is not cheap.

Says someone that probably doesn't pay fro electricity

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by DropsMic(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06
Tunechi5:
Funny how Nigeria is always last in all this and we're still suffering

That’s because our minimum wage is extremely low
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by CaptainJune: 7:20pm On Apr 06
How many of those countries have natural gas resource like Nigeria?
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by CaptainJune: 7:22pm On Apr 06
RockyEyo:

God bless you.... I thought nobody saw that.

Lol. I wouldn't even have bothered replying had I noticed that.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by sucess001(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06
Paraman:

There are 54 countries in Africa. Being 30th just means you are even more expensive than 24 countries at the old rate o.
Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by Masa11: 7:25pm On Apr 06
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=129297993][/quote] people, you're confusing yourselves, the report was in 2021 not this ime

Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by Ikemba007: 7:25pm On Apr 06
Tunechi5:
Funny how Nigeria is always last in all this and we're still suffering

You're still suffering cos the comparison should not be about cost of electricity or fuel alone. What percent of the country's minimum wage will buy 1KWh or 1L of PMS? This should be the real comparison.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense by Omojolaray(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06
Paraman:
minimum wage first..... Since una no dey reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' / Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published / Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.