Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . (347 Views)

My Herbs For Stroke Is Very Effective / 5 Fruits That Would Help You With That Glowing Skin You Desire / I Beg FG To Allow Me Give My Herbs To 5 COVID-19 Patients : Dr. Olawale Qazeem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 11:22pm On Apr 06
Are you infertile?

Married for Many Years without Children ?

My herbs would help you get Pregnants .

Effective and Potents .

With No Side Effects.

Call Or Whatsapp.
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06
here is a simple clue: if the above was remotely true, then you wouldnt have to come to NL begging for customers... as the praises (from all the people you helped in the past) would be enough publicity to turn you into a billionaire overnight.

if nobody is talking about your herbs, then thats because they aint shiiit.

2 Likes

Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 10:09am On Apr 07
Effective and Potents .

With No Side Effects.

Call Or Whatsapp.
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 12:46pm On Apr 07
Worry No More .

Try this .

It's safe .

Effective and Potents .

With No Side Effects.

Call Or Whatsapp.
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 11:03pm On Apr 07
Doubt Not .

This Herbs would put to end Infertility.

Be Freed.

Call or Whatsapp .

Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 1:10pm On Apr 08
With No Side Effects.

Call Or Whatsapp.
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 6:09pm On Apr 08
Effective and Potents .

With No Side Effects.

Call Or Whatsapp.
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by naijaboy756: 9:24pm On Apr 08
MrBrownJay1:
here is a simple clue: if the above was remotely true, then you wouldnt have to come to NL begging for customers... as the praises (from all the people you helped in the past) would be enough publicity to turn you into a billionaire overnight.

you are very correct if no be scam

Even Christ after miracles told them not to tell people but they still did

Good product such as this sells itself

1 Like

Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 4:13pm On Apr 09
Realities.

My herbs would help gets you Pregnant.

Whatsapp or Call.
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 6:48pm On Apr 09
Care for an Effective and Working Herbs to help you gets Pregnant?

Whatsapp or Call.
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 8:21am On Apr 12
Effective herbs Works on infertility.

Whatsapp or Call.
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 11:49am On Apr 13
Effective herbs Works on infertility.

Total End to Infertility
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 11:51am On Apr 13
MrBrownJay1:

. You keep Constituting a Nuisance on Every thread ...

It's not Anyone's Faults that you haven't Gotten a Child that Would be your Heir.

The Responses you got from People that already knew you in Politics Section are enough to keep you quiet but it's a known fact that someone that is Naturally Endowed with the Talents of Spewing thrash would always do.

My First and Last Response.
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 1:54pm On Apr 13
Effective and Potents .

With No Side Effects.

Call Or Whatsapp now
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 7:20am On Apr 14

Call Or Whatsapp now

Effective herbs.
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:39pm On Apr 15
healthkknatural:
. You keep Constituting a Nuisance on Every thread ...
It's not Anyone's Faults that you haven't Gotten a Child that Would be your Heir.
The Responses you got from People that already knew you in Politics Section are enough to keep you quiet but it's a known fact that someone that is Naturally Endowed with the Talents of Spewing thrash would always do.

My First and Last Response.

you must be mistaking me for someone else, but thats all good. what i said about your yeye product/scam stands.
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 4:08pm On Apr 16
MrBrownJay1:

you must be mistaking me for someone else, but thats all good. what i said about your yeye product/scam stands.

Use your time for something reasonable,Stop Constituting Nuisance on all threads .

Grow .You are no more a Baby like you use to be.

Meanwhile ,Have you been able to Solve your Infertility Issue ?

You are Growing Old day by day .Do something about it .

Are you infertile ,Herbs works as of Old .

With No Side Effects.

Call Or Whatsapp now
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 16
healthkknatural:
Use your time for something reasonable,Stop Constituting Nuisance on all threads .
Grow .You are no more a Baby like you use to be.
Meanwhile ,Have you been able to Solve your Infertility Issue ?
You are Growing Old day by day .Do something about it .
Are you infertile ,Herbs works as of Old .
With No Side Effects.
Call Or Whatsapp now

stop writing yeye rubbish online... instead of trying to sell nonsense herbs online.
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 4:58pm On Apr 16
MrBrownJay1:

stop writing yeye rubbish online... instead of trying to sell nonsense herbs online.

Thanks for Keeping this Thread Alive ,You are really helping to Update it ,I love this So much.

Infact ,Calls and Contact has Increased so Well .

Do keep it up ,Sometimes I forgot to Update it ,You have been Awesome doing this .

But just one thing ,Make sure you stop Constituting Nuisance when Making Comments .Respects others Opinions and Abandon Been Sentimental .

Do you know that Herbs are so Amazing and Wonderful ? It solved TTC , Infertility ,PCOS , Ovarian Cysts ,There are Wonderful Testimonies.

Common ,Share your Infertility Issue and gets it Solve..

Bad Belle is such a Terrible thing ,U get tired so soon .I have more than enough Energy and Time for you .Keep Bringing it Up.Its one of my Hobby
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 5:33pm On Apr 16
Drugs for Infertility were Manufactured to Solve it .But having tried For so long without Solutions doesn't means there are no Solutions .

Do not Get Discouraged .

Light must come at the End of the Tunnel.

Turn to herbs ,Try Herbs .

No Harm in Trying .

With No Side Effects.

Call Or Whatsapp now
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16
healthkknatural:
Thanks for Keeping this Thread Alive ,You are really helping to Update it ,I love this So much.
Infact ,Calls and Contact has Increased so Well .
Do keep it up ,Sometimes I forgot to Update it ,You have been Awesome doing this .
But just one thing ,Make sure you stop Constituting Nuisance when Making Comments .Respects others Opinions and Abandon Been Sentimental .
Do you know that Herbs are so Amazing and Wonderful ? It solved TTC , Infertility ,PCOS , Ovarian Cysts ,There are Wonderful Testimonies.
Common ,Share your Infertility Issue and gets it Solve..
Bad Belle is such a Terrible thing ,U get tired so soon .I have more than enough Energy and Time for you .Keep Bringing it Up.Its one of my Hobby

AGAIN... its all about bringing the TRUTH out there... nothing more, nothing less. all you yeye charlatans with your yeye herbs that nobody talks about, are a disgrace.
come on, lets keep that scam thread trending, so everybody knows what time it is.
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 8:05pm On Apr 16
Herbs Put to end Infertility.

Gets the Solution You Long seek for .

With No Side Effects.

Call Or Whatsapp now
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 8:22pm On Apr 16
Irrespective of the Causes of Infertility,Herbs Would Put an End to it .

Blocked Fallopian Tubes .

Hormonal imbalances etc.

Just as Almighty God Crested it ..It Naturally has Curative Properties .

With No Side Effects.

Call Or Whatsapp now
Re: My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants . by healthkknatural: 7:11am On Apr 17
To protect your fertility, make these healthy lifestyle choices:
Don't smoke. Tobacco use is linked with lower fertility. ...
Limit or avoid alcohol when trying to conceive. Heavy drinking is linked with an higher risk of problems ovulating. ...
Limit caffeine. .There are Are some Drinks that has Caffeine Contents ,So Watch out for Drinks that has Caffeine Contents .

Avoid toxins.

Get Solutions to Infertility.

With No Side Effects.

Call Or Whatsapp now

(1) (Reply)

Large Variations In Your Lifestyle / When You Can, Consume As Balanced. ! / Increases Nitrogen Retention And Blood Flow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.