Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader (19289 Views)

Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic / Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by rajiedreez: 6:46pm On Apr 07
One chance
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by keymatt(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07
One thing I know is that the gov has a hand in fulani terrorist activities in Nassarawa, Plateau, Benue and Kaduna state.
Like someone rightly said, the gov was planning to use this ethnic militia to unleash violence in Nassarawa if he loses Supreme Court govs ruling.
Breeze go soon blow all the fowls yash. 😎

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Johnjustice: 6:50pm On Apr 07
But the launching of the militia outfit happened in his state, under his nose
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Charly68: 6:50pm On Apr 07
You will explain tired to the court of law ..
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by phemray(m): 6:57pm On Apr 07
Ibaaboy:
breeze don dey blow fowl yansh don dey open

You are correct, maybe same way they established bokoharam b4 they overpowered the state and now causing trouble for everyone. No wander they want government to negotiate with bandits. Na war, people can do anything for Money in this naija.
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07
lewis33:

Another psychopath

I agree as long as it concerns human-animal
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Blue3k(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07
Lol he's already turned snitch 🤣.
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by tommy589(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07
beejay85:

not really...the gov was stylishly setting a trap for the miyetti Allah leader but instead of opting out even when the Gov. deliberately chose not to make vigilante group legal.
the Gov baited him and he fell for it. At the point the Governor refused to legalize the Group, a honorable man would respectfully resign! The gov will know he isn't dealing with a fool

This what greed and lust for power do to people. His friend, Ciroma and the dss director warned him, he did not listen
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by EggonBoy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07
Imagine a vigilante establishment without the involvement of any of the major ethic group in Nasarawa State.
This is a pure act of terrorism.
This governor should begin to confess his sins.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by sketching: 7:41pm On Apr 07
Ibaaboy:
breeze don dey blow fowl yansh don dey open

The snitch is singing like a bird.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by BondRiv: 7:53pm On Apr 07
This is how they create their problems. Even if true, he will be thrown under the bus.
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by favour32(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07
Bello Bodejo, na the new anchor of tales by moonlight grin
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Exceed15: 8:17pm On Apr 07
UselessBuharist:
The Miyetti Allah terrorist leader can be this humble?
Buhari really emboldened these guys

Hmm u r right bro..

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Exceed15: 8:21pm On Apr 07
All these Indirectly is to deal with Christian community and the Gov is the mastermind. Now he has vehemently denied any involvement. The truth of their hidden agenda is coming out. Bodejo spilling words like a baby.. Kai.

Indeed "He will fight for you and you shall hold your peace.

6 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Christlike01: 8:51pm On Apr 07
How do you form a vigilante group that's made up of just one ethnic group,Fulani only,in a multicultural state like Nasarawa ?! That's very dangerous for the security of other ethnic groups in the state, it's totally wrong!

I believe everything Mr Bodejo narrated is the truth;it's very detailed with verifiable names,dates,and even traceable financial transactions. Even though Mr Bodejo had his own ulterior motives for to setting up the Fulani vigilante group,the truth is that he wouldn't have been able to establish the group or mobilize such a large numbers of men without the supports of the state governor. Governor Sule knows a lot about the establishment of that group.

Badejo and Governor Sule are both dangerous men!

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by beejay85: 8:55pm On Apr 07
obiekunie01:

nop!! the governor wasnt baiting him, he wanted to use him for his backup plan in case the courts ddnt favour him.

but the stupid greedy myetti leader wants to use the governor to legalize his long term ambition of establishing a nationwide fulani militia group disguised as fulani vigilante group hence the reason why he chose a different name from what the govnor approved. the governor seeing that he has no further need for guy since the courts favoured him, he decided to hang the guy to dry.

this issue is a prove that any state being tormented by terrorists, the governors are involved one way or the other.
a clearer perspective to the issue I wasn't looking at..great one sir

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Quodseverismete: 8:57pm On Apr 07
If there is any thing Tinubu has done that impressed me is the arrest and prosecuton of this terrorist mayitti Allah leader. The man was more than a governor during Buhari regime.

They should grill him more, more truth concerning the killings at the middle belt will be revealed.

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Musty4ahmed1: 9:40pm On Apr 07
He thought his brother Buhari is still in power to protect him. Jagaban will deal with them all, it's just a matter of time.
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Ibaaboy(m): 7:07am On Apr 08
phemray:

You are correct, maybe same way they established bokoharam b4 they overpowered the state and now causing trouble for everyone. No wander they want government to negotiate with bandits. Na war, people can do anything for Money in this naija.

they are all terrorist
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Meteng: 8:57am On Apr 08
I believe it was a high wired ploy to implicate him so as to take him out. Government games
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by eddie7: 9:09am On Apr 08
Someone somewhere said....and I quote

"As I first stated, the Nassarawa State Government approached all stakeholders who are in position of responsibility -Myetti Allah inclusive- to reach out to their constituents to put an end to banditry in the State, the man misunderstood and went ahead to form an ethnic vigilante group."[b][/b]
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by seunayantokun(m): 9:45am On Apr 08
Liars are never smart. He pushed a piece of half-truth, then wrapped it up multiple times with tissues of lies. Nonsense.
That Nasarawa governor Sule's involvement is true. He is a terrorist.
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Leo588(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08
Dpharisee:
The governor planned to unleash mayhem on the state using Miyetti Allah militia if he had lost at the election tribunal, those killer herdsmen deployed to Benue would have been operating in Nasarawa to make the state unattractive to investors

You are very calculative.

We heard of the plan but we prayed and did'nt believe A.A Sule will do this to us.

Bodejo cannot do anything in Nasarawa without the approval of the Governor. The politicians have found out that A. Sule is forcing himself to become a politicians while he's not. He actually wants to control a terror group to be able to control some part of Nasarawa state and return for Senate. The so called Militia group are not the indigenes of NASARAWA STATE ooooo... Remember, he was given 7.5m to convey them to Lafia....
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Leo588(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08
This is what A.A. Sule will be doing these days.

He will be meeting prominent rulers of Nigeria for soft landing
He will be meeting state stalwarts to thwart the plans in court
He will be seeking the face of the President day and night
He will cry to Dangote his CEO to come to aid because i know he has fall out with Taa'l his boss.
He will be giving out cars and donations to the people of Nasarawa state at the expense of this allegations
He will pay pensioners
He will increase minimum wage
He will share rice this Sallah
He will do so many eye service works to make him look like saint
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by BabaRamota1980: 2:16pm On Apr 08
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/how-nasarawa-gov-pressurised-me-to-establish-militia-group-miyetti-allah-leader-tells-investigators/

All this na cock and bull story to distract from the charges.

Bodejo should join Nnamdi Kanu in prison.
Re: Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader by Morbeta11(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08
BabaRamota1980:

All this na cock and bull story to distract from the charges.

Bodejo should join Nnamdi Kanu in prison.

He will soon come out like Wadume and get heroic welcome from his clansman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Brothers Strangle Father To Death In Kano / Shina Rambo The Notorious / Air Force Operatives Descend On Tax Force Men In Calabar. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.