Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,169 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) (27801 Views)

The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja / The Impact Of Benny Hinn’s Rejection Of The Prosperity Gospel In Africa / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 10:02am On May 26
More wisdom, God will guide you not to be misled by religious activity that seems like spirituality

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 10:02am On May 26
Lol, see inferiority complex

As if it's not his grandfathers that started the nonsense in the first place

6 Likes

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by bilangha(m): 10:03am On May 26
AbuTwins:
What does he know about Allah?

Tiny brain!

Kids wey never tear eyes yet!

Many Christian kids did more than these a decade or two ago where are they now?
terrorist casted
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by 2shure: 10:03am On May 26
They are bored na
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:09am On May 26
In all you do as a father or mother, make sure you don’t indoctrinate your kids into religion. It would be a setback for them in all ramifications.

Give them the freedom to be personally inquisitive and reach conclusion that there is a God. Don’t make them start relating everything to God born out of your indoctrination.

90% of our generation were indoctrinated. Less than 5% found religions. And why our generation churned out many sheep’s

3 Likes

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by SIRTee15: 10:16am On May 26
dangermouse:
I see nothing special or new in this.

Same gospel and religions that was brought and preached to Africans by the whites?

Same religions that has white roots?

Tell me this when our African religions are being preached over there. Then it will be news.

Christianity doesn't have white roots. No white man wrote the books in the bible and there's no white character in the bible.

No one is stopping u from promoting modern African spirituality, travel to the village and ask those herbalist to teach u. Live with them and learn the religion from them. Wole Soyinka is a trad man and talks about it.
Don't be lazy, do something about what U believe.

Funny thing is u guys only remember these traditional religion when U see Christians preaching. Why?
It's not like U care about our ancestral religions itself.

At least the black cubans and Brazilians who care about the African religion are doing something about it. What are U doing about it here in Africa?
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Demayour: 10:20am On May 26
dangermouse:

Same gospel and religions that was brought and preached to Africans by the whites?

Tell me this when our African religions are being preached over there. Then it will be news.

Christianity doesn't have white roots, it spread to their country the same way it spread to ours. Ditto for some of the so called "African religions ".

Religion may be a part of an identity but religion doesn't necessarily equate an identity. Identity is far deeper than adhering to one religion. You can be practicing African religion without being an African or living by the cultural tenets of Africa.

Lastly, how much of African religions do you know, just for curiosity purposes? If you're Yoruba, tell me names of five gods and how they're practiced. If you're Igbo, tell me the name of at least 3 family deities and their symbols.
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by wiseone28: 10:24am On May 26
This is nice i hope he won't be shot

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Deepspirituals: 10:30am On May 26
Wowwww. This is Amazing ! God bless those Children more , The Goodnews must be Preached Continually .

Blessed are the Parents of these Children.

May God Revived Wayward Ones .

2 Likes

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by sweetrace(f): 10:34am On May 26
AbuTwins:

Tiny brain!

You’re absolutely right. Many Christian kids did more than these decades ago, and we are still here doing more than these as God leads us. We do not have to record it and put it on social network for you to see.
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by COOL10(m): 10:38am On May 26
Great to see. Hallelujah 🤗

2 Likes

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by dangermouse(m): 10:41am On May 26
Demayour:

Christianity doesn't have white roots, it spread to their country the same way it spread to ours. Ditto for some of the so called "African religions ".

Religion may be a part of an identity but religion doesn't necessarily equate an identity. Identity is far deeper than adhering to one religion. You can be practicing African religion without being an African or living by the cultural tenets of Africa.

Lastly, how much of African religions do you know, just for curiosity purposes? If you're Yoruba, tell me names of five gods and how they're practiced. If you're Igbo, tell me the name of at least 3 family deities and their symbols.

From where exactly did Christianity spread from? Just curious.

Mentioning gods to you will prove nothing even if I don't know, I can easily Google it up and post here.

You tends to misunderstand my post. I am a Christian and since Christianity was brought to Nigeria by Europeans, would it then be a big deal seeing it preached over there? That is what I mean.

I come in Peace!
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by dinkyicon: 10:42am On May 26
AbuTwins:

Tiny brain!

is Allah God or part of the gods of makarh buried in the kabbal
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Waywardson6: 10:46am On May 26
And so what's the big deal with them preaching the gospel on the streets? Is it because they're "kids or white." A beg, why do religious fanatics & people always love to make a fuzz about every little thing around. So, because they're white kids preaching on the streets, they're now "special." PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Jaythentic(m): 10:53am On May 26
Heaven and Hell is real!!!
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by dangermouse(m): 10:53am On May 26
SIRTee15:

Christianity doesn't have white roots. No white man wrote the books in the bible and there's no white character in the bible.

No one is stopping u from promoting modern African spirituality, travel to the village and ask those herbalist to teach u. Live with them and learn the religion from them. Wole Soyinka is a trad man and talks about it.
Don't be lazy, do something about what U believe.

Funny thing is u guys only remember these traditional religion when U see Christians preaching. Why?
It's not like U care about our ancestral religions itself.

At least the black cubans and Brazilians who care about the African religion are doing something about it. What are U doing about it here in Africa?

Just curious. Who are the people that brought Christianity to the shore of Nigeria and which race wrote the scriptures?
A Christian here. You tends to misunderstand my post. Just saying that it is no big deal preaching to a people who their ancestors brought same good news to us.

I never condemned the act. One of Christ's commandments is to preach the gospel all over the world so the preacher is on point.

You just jump into conclusion by calling me lazy even when you have not met me in person. I never told you I was a traditionalist so why calling me one cos I pointed out a fact? At least you can counter me with facts instead of trying to blackmail and make me look bad.

Religion and politics is truly destroying Nigeria and it is very obvious in your reply.
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 10:59am On May 26
AbuTwins:

Of course when he accepts gayism we'll await your support then!

Bro, please respect the kids believe and note that this is a Christian section.

Nagode.
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:19am On May 26
This is beautiful, may God in heaven bless these Children. smiley

God is good, he is surely pouring out his Holy Spirit in this last days before the great day of the Lord, so many may be saved amen.

They touched my heart.

Definitely Jesus is a good God.

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:21am On May 26
Bold kids...

So shall the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ be preached all over the world.
Even na rat hole the Gospel go reach there....

2 Likes

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Franking: 11:22am On May 26
Gullible people everywhere.
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 11:25am On May 26
Muslim clerics inciting Muslims on violence
against christains

https://www.nairaland.com/8104885/mufti-iwo-inciting-muslims-students#130146789
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Will205: 11:28am On May 26
Agbaburna1291:
Mint iphone SE 2020 64gb
Factory unlocked,Touch ID&Truetone✅
91%BH
Have you given your life to Christ?
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by gohf: 11:29am On May 26
Pray and prevail

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:34am On May 26
dangermouse:

African religion does not offer salvation or does it?

Follow who know road.

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:34am On May 26
Dimwitted fools will never get it into their skulls,that America is great today because of the spiritual foundation laid by the colonial fathers.
They made " In God We Trust" the national motto and it's still written on the US Dollar notes.Despite the spread of abomination within the country,that Spiritual Foundation still speaks for millions today there.

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:35am On May 26
To Jesus, The mighty God, The almighty, be praise glory, honour and power. smiley

I just want to praise our God, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:38am On May 26
Christianity was in Africa before white people adopted it, it was in Ethiopia.

Christianity is not a white man's religion, its beyond religion, it is the truth of God revealed to humanity. For the salvation of any human. smiley

If its a white mans religion then why are they losing interest, because its not their religion, it is a gift from God, and sometimes people lose it.
dangermouse:

3 Likes

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by DasaintHope(m): 11:44am On May 26
AbuTwins:

Tiny brain!

You know wetin dey give me joy, one day even your Mohammed will now down before Jesus and acknowledge him as Lord and God.
You'll be there to see, because Jesus is coming to judge us all.
It's not too late to accept him, the only way to God and heaven is through Jesus. Do yourself a favor read through the Bible from Matthew to Romans with an open mind, not to come and be spreading misinformation.
It will be the best decision of your life. Jesus loves you even though you're a sinner, that's why he died and took away your sins. You need only believe in him and confess him as Lord shikenan. You are saved. You don't need to wash yourself, fast, do Hajj or any such.

Jesus is more than enough.
PS: This is the greatest gift I could ever give you. If you're in ABU zaria, I can reach out to you personally. If your name is Abu, then Ubangiji ya bi da Kai.

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 11:47am On May 26
dangermouse:

Olodo,saying rubbish with confidence.
Christianity was not founded by the whites. Even Africa is very prominent in the Bible.
How will know when you don't open your weak me and to knowledge.
As for your African Traditional Religion.... We say no to diabolism.

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by dalass(f): 11:52am On May 26
dangermouse:

It is not a white man's religion. It came from Israel where both Africans from Egypt, Ethiopia, European s etc freely mixed.

The whites had pagan origins too. But they turned and accepted the biblical teachings and their societies are more justice conscious, organized and prosperous because of the godly steps they took to shape their societies

2 Likes

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by successman100: 12:21pm On May 26
You said Nothing special??
He has sacrificed his fun times for Jesus.
He knows what you don't know.
Go and removed the akpu in your brain.
Those who attack God's people will Live with everlasting frustrations.
Write this down
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by D1official: 12:22pm On May 26
dangermouse:

Your African religion has no message neither does any sane person enthrone mediocrity.

Same African Religion that is the reason why a human head costs 15k in Lagos.

Shame no dey shame you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) / Ogoja Catholic Diocese Welcomes Their New Bishop (Photo) / Catholic Archdiocese Donates Relief Materials To Lagos Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.