Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,144 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) (27800 Views)

The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja / The Impact Of Benny Hinn’s Rejection Of The Prosperity Gospel In Africa / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Greenback: 12:25pm On May 26
God bless them and may He touch the hearts of their hearers,in Jesus name,Amen.

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by femi4: 12:40pm On May 26
jesusjnr2020:
White Kids Boldly Preaching The Gospel In School And On The Streets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsC0DYjzVg0?si=WfrkPvUqynG5UOGW
You will still deliver the message without adding "White". We become a better writer by reading what others write
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by November24(f): 12:51pm On May 26
AbuTwins:
What does he know about Allah?

Tiny brain!

Kids wey never tear eyes yet!

Many Christian kids did more than these a decade or two ago where are they now?

We are here raising our own kids now for Christ

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Santalpharay: 1:15pm On May 26
AbuTwins:

Tiny brain!

As a mere human, you have judged him. But God knows him inside out

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by wiseoneking: 1:28pm On May 26
dangermouse:
I see nothing special or new in this.

Same gospel and religions that was brought and preached to Africans by the whites?

Same religions that has white roots?

Tell me this when our African religions are being preached over there. Then it will be news.
Yiu can start it or encourage your brothers in the west to start preaching African religion.
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Demayour: 1:31pm On May 26
dangermouse:

From where exactly did Christianity spread from? Just curious.

Mentioning gods to you will prove nothing even if I don't know, I can easily Google it up and post here.

You tends to misunderstand my post. I am a Christian and since Christianity was brought to Nigeria by Europeans, would it then be a big deal seeing it preached over there? That is what I mean.

I come in Peace!

If you had mentioned them, I'd have asked more questions, not necessarily to prove anything.

If Europe playing a key role in the origin of Christianity is anything to come by, perhaps we should talk about the entire conception of the modern world including its academic orientation, technological inclination and philosophical standpoint.

I agree it shouldn't be a big deal to see Christianity being preached in Europe but don't forget what our people use to think, that everyone in Europe or Western country is anti-Christian or irreligious. So they use that to shame Nigerian Christians. The post is an opportunity to shut some of them up.

I just like understanding what informs people's positions. I don't fight either.

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 1:32pm On May 26
Encouraging African parents to instill the dead lies about a god. And turn themselves against each other.

White man is enough of your deceit. Leave black soul alone.
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Demayour: 1:34pm On May 26
Benrosaria:
Encouraging African parents to instill the dead lies about a god. And turn themselves against each other.

White man is enough of your deceit. Leave black soul alone.

Do souls have colour?

Just curious.
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 1:35pm On May 26
Demayour:

Do souls have colour?

Just curious.

Yes souls have color. Our Color's depict our mind and attitude
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Demayour: 1:38pm On May 26
Benrosaria:

Yes souls have color. Our Color's depict our mind and attitude

Well, I leave you to that.

I'm an African and aside from the colour of my skin, my geography, history and the texture of my hair. I'm not different from a white man. He's not superior to me I'm any way and neither am I inferior by any standard.

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by TenQ: 3:38pm On May 26
AbuTwins:

Tiny brain!

Am I not an example of those showing Muslims the deception of Allah and his Mohammed
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by dangermouse(m): 3:45pm On May 26
Danniedpastor:

Olodo,saying rubbish with confidence.
Christianity was not founded by the whites. Even Africa is very prominent in the Bible.
How will know when you don't open your weak me and to knowledge.
As for your African Traditional Religion.... We say no to diabolism.

Who is now the olodo? You that cannot see the difference between a messenger and founder grin una up just open mouth dey talk rubbish.

I never told you I practice African religion. I am a Christian and do not owe you or your likes any explaination.

If Christianity is not founded by whites then which race founded it. Don't tell me the Istealites are black.

Olodo repete
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by dangermouse(m): 3:49pm On May 26
SeriouslySense:
Christianity was in Africa before white people adopted it, it was in Ethiopia.

Christianity is not a white man's religion, its beyond religion, it is the truth of God revealed to humanity. For the salvation of any human. smiley

If its a white mans religion then why are they losing interest, because its not their religion, it is a gift from God, and sometimes people lose it.

Just pointed out that they are the ones that brought it to our ancestors. Is it that hard to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Okwuguru(m): 4:13pm On May 26
It was never lost for the west, they knew God and God blessed them. That is why they flourish. They only need to check their excesses.

As for us Blacks, we need to know what we believe and believe. That is why the Good Book says, “…they that know their God…” we just have to.

God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by mcprince32(m): 4:50pm On May 26

Jesus just be honored forever.
Did u hear when he said alla won't take it you too heaven? He mentioned all other religions too.

No attacks
No mobb actions.
Just the truth.
God bless you baby.

2 Likes

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 5:36pm On May 26
Demayour:

Well, I leave you to that.

I'm an African and aside from the colour of my skin, my geography, history and the texture of my hair. I'm not different from a white man. He's not superior to me I'm any way and neither am I inferior by any standard.

A white man is not superior. But we haven't been able to excel above what we are generally. This life is meant to be sweet for all is if we get to put that understanding in our head
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by Joedoyle(m): 6:41pm On May 26
Sorry fam, Christianity was already in Africa before the Whites(Europeans) assumed bringing it. Ethiopians and Egyptians can relate to it.
dangermouse:
Nothing new or special here.

Is it not same whites who brought these religions to Africa and what is the news that they are preaching it to their own people?

Until our own African ways of worship and belief are being preached over there the it would become news worthy.
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by achorladey: 7:22pm On May 26
jesusjnr2020:
White Kids Boldly Preaching The Gospel In School And On The Streets

MaxInDHouse come and see noisemakers grin grin grin to suit and bring succour to your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:43pm On May 26
GOD BLESS YOU GUYS ,PREACH ON AND REGAIN AMERICA FOR JESUS FROM SATANIC OBAMA WITCHCRAFT AND QUAIL LGBT MENACE IFSHA sad
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by NOwazobia: 8:43pm On May 26
Please 🙏, try and preach to Righteousness2, that hypocrite is still very far from being born again.
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by AbuTwins: 9:13am On May 27
TenQ:

Am I not an example of those showing Muslims the deception of Allah and his Mohammed

Showing what again?
Your delusion!
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by AbuTwins: 9:13am On May 27
Santalpharay:

As a mere human, you have judged him. But God knows him inside out

I did judge him!
And yes he doesn't know what he is saying!
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by AbuTwins: 9:14am On May 27
November24:

We are here raising our own kids now for Christ

Yeah! How many disciples raised their kids for Christ in the Bible?
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by AbuTwins: 9:23am On May 27
DasaintHope:

You know wetin dey give me joy, one day even your Mohammed will now down before Jesus and acknowledge him as Lord and God.
You'll be there to see, because Jesus is coming to judge us all.
You are simply deluded! When Jesus told you plainly that by himself he can do nothing! Well, till then we'll see! Even Jesus will be questioned on Judgement day!

It's not too late to accept him, the only way to God and heaven is through Jesus. Do yourself a favor read through the Bible from Matthew to Romans with an open mind, not to come and be spreading misinformation.
My mind is open! Jesus is a human like Moses, Noah and others! He never told anyone to accept him as God while on earth!

It will be the best decision of your life. Jesus loves you even though you're a sinner, that's why he died and took away your sins. You need only believe in him and confess him as Lord shikenan. You are saved. You don't need to wash yourself, fast, do Hajj or any such.
Where did Jesus himself tell you this in the Bible? You serve humans not God! Of course i need to wash myself and go to Hajj if blessed and capable!

Jesus is more than enough.
PS: This is the greatest gift I could ever give you. If you're in ABU zaria, I can reach out to you personally. If your name is Abu, then Ubangiji ya bi da Kai.
Jesus cannot save himself not to talk of others! You can't help even yourself.

I don't use the name Ubangiji as this is the name used for the chief/Father of all idols in Hausa. Allah is the creator of everything including Jesus!
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by AbuTwins: 9:24am On May 27
CHRISSANCHEZ:

Bro, please respect the kids believe and note that this is a Christian section.

Nagode.

I no touch am o!
But na fact i yarn!
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by November24(f): 9:24am On May 27
AbuTwins:

Yeah! How many disciples raised their kids for Christ in the Bible?

That's their business.
I have answered you
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by AbuTwins: 9:25am On May 27
dinkyicon:
is Allah God or part of the gods of makarh buried in the kabbal

Who is Makarh?
Where is Kabbal?
Buried where in Kabbal?
Can you define ignorance?
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by AbuTwins: 9:26am On May 27
sweetrace:

You’re absolutely right. Many Christian kids did more than these decades ago, and we are still here doing more than these as God leads us. We do not have to record it and put it on social network for you to see.

We'll see the kid in ten years time!
He'll likely be a Muslim then!

Whites tend to more rational and less emotional about things!
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by AbuTwins: 9:27am On May 27
bilangha:
terrorist casted

May God make you as you claim!
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by AbuTwins: 9:33am On May 27
November24:

That's their business.
I have answered you

And you call yourself a Christian, so we are you following?

Jesus never married not have kids!
Most of the disciples were not married nor did they raise kids!
Even when some married they didn't raise any kids for Christ!

Cos we no hear of their kids anymore!
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by DasaintHope(m): 10:07am On May 27
Ok I've done my part, this word you've heard will stand against you in Judgment. Jesus is the Judge. He'll judge all mankind, even your prophet included

AbuTwins:
You are simply deluded! When Jesus told you plainly that by himself he can do nothing! Well, till then we'll see! Even Jesus will be questioned on Judgement day!

My mind is open! Jesus is a human like Moses, Noah and others! He never told anyone to accept him as God while on earth!

Where did Jesus himself tell you this in the Bible? You serve humans not God! Of course i need to wash myself and go to Hajj if blessed and capable!

Jesus cannot save himself not to talk of others! You can't help even yourself.

I don't use the name Ubangiji as this is the name used for the chief/Father of all idols in Hausa. Allah is the creator of everything including Jesus!
Re: White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) by sweetrace(f): 10:59am On May 27
AbuTwins:

We'll see the kid in ten years time!
He'll likely be a Muslim then!

Whites tend to more rational and less emotional about things!

Seriously? How many of them do you know that knew Christ as children and became Muslims later on? Whites, blacks, reds and every color used to describe the human race is just skin deep. Our rationality and emotional intelligence has nothing to do with color. Christianity depends on how open we are to accepting the truth. Church goers and Christians are not always the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) / Ogoja Catholic Diocese Welcomes Their New Bishop (Photo) / Catholic Archdiocese Donates Relief Materials To Lagos Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.