Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense (62347 Views)

List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen / Pictures Of Christians Celebrating Easter Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Empiree: 1:51pm On Apr 08
BALLOSKI:
Nigerians don't get real when it comes to religion - they lose their sense of reasoning immediately it's religion. You can see that the Christians in Israel are still arabs and we told them you have more Muslims in Israel than Christians, but the fools here think Israel is fighting for Christianity even though they're killing both muslims and Christians in Gaza.
I think they know about Christian women in Gaza that were taking shelter at a local church because of starvation and homelessness. I heard their chilling communication where one of the women talked about no food in the house and she wanted to step out to get flour. The woman on the other side told her to be careful of Israeli snipers. The moment she stepped out to get flour she was shot dead by Israeli snipers with a kids.

These Nigerian Christians are religiously silly
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Empiree: 1:52pm On Apr 08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BueOrDEUiRE?si=P4tB-noU43oZJ-Ql Ghost town in northern Israel. All residence flee for their lives
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Empiree: 2:09pm On Apr 08
Facts

Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Acidosis(m): 6:14pm On Apr 08
oranget:

But if they refuse to turn to Christianity, then Christianity is original? You are more ignorant if you think the authenticity of Christianity depends on the acceptance or rejection of a minority.

You are a Muslim, isn't?
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by sweetjohn(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08
babtoundey:

Who are the us here? Some group idiotic online ignoramuses spreading hatred and religious disunity online. Get a life. Being religious should teach you to be human
Go and tell that to your Mohammed and all your boko harams terrorists.
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by oranget(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08
Acidosis:

You are a Muslim, isn't?
If I say no, you will think it's a lie, won't you?
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Acidosis(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08
oranget:

If I say no, you will think it's a lie, won't you?

Not exactly. I don't discuss faith matters with non-Christians. And if you say that you're a Christian, you will need to prove it before I engage. That way, we both won't be wasting our time on a fruitless discussion.
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by NairaMaster1(m): 8:01am On Apr 25
EleventhWeirdo:

Why don't you use your brain and counter him with facts? Stop resorting to childish tomfoolery

Thank you Sir old man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.