Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 (11238 Views)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 / Porto vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 7th April 2021 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Mandate1: 7:46pm On Apr 07
Psady:
I keep saying this we concede a lot , that Jackson boy should be sold or dashed out ,he got nothing up his sleeves.
the coach is useless. Take that Jackson to PEP and see wonders. Poch has never been a good manager.

Can't even force good game out of his boys. At 2:1 see them behaving like they've won the world. No hunger and passion to win games. Can this rubbish happen under PEP or Klopp?

1 Like

Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by adicius: 7:46pm On Apr 07
For Chelsea fans here complaining. You support your club through thick and thin. If you can't, go support another team. You are a plastic fan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by oluwaseyi0: 7:47pm On Apr 07
rspy:

Chelsea winning 4-0 my prediction
Lol
Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by VIKTO83(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07
In Chelsea last 7 matches they had conceded at least 2 goals per match.
I think they are cursed..
Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Westman001: 7:49pm On Apr 07
Poch keeps showing his clueless thinking.

Very very poor.

Firstly, removing Palmer was totally wrong. A game you have not won. Anything can happen you need players that can make a difference in game when things go awry.

Then he went ahead and scattered the defense.

3 Likes

Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Zabalata: 7:49pm On Apr 07
God punish this coach, after sub u concede, what..d ...f.u...c.c.c.c.ck
Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by FireUpNow(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07
Oh how I wish my beautiful Chelsea FC of Roman Abramovich! British govt nor try at all. Now I miss that wonderful feeling

1 Like

Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by leathalbeast: 7:53pm On Apr 07
Mourinho must really be preparing his back room staff for a job in England next season
Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Ekpekus(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07
Things we like to see on weekend grin grin
Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Chelsea have mercy on my 100k nah. Why!!!!!!😡😡

Why u go dey carry Chelsea straight winning. Uno see ov 2 or 3 play
Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by donem: 8:35pm On Apr 07
noble2faith:

The coach deserves to be hacked to death! He did such mistakes in the past: three to four games like that.
Jesus! shocked @ the coach deserves to be hacked to death, hmm! Nawa
Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Seunfretty: 8:44pm On Apr 07
Today I sat down an thought about something....what kind of team is Mauricio potchetino trying to build at Chelsea....is it just a good but fragile team ..cos that the kind of team he tends to build more...

It's now more than obvious that the team lacks the discipline to win duels and nullify threats...as a matter of fact at a point today before the equalizer they had 4 center backs on the pitch and they still conceeded from a set piece..

The first problem is caceido...he is a Destroyer DM but the question is how many in air duel does he win every match...how many tackles does he win... believe me ..so few of them..and he isn't really even a technical player who beats the press and gives a forward pass ..it's so likely 9 out of 10 times he has the ball .he is sending it backward to the center backs

The midfield 3 is not creative enough...and they seem to play through then too so easily....fine Chelsea always have the possession and dominate the middle but they do so little with it...

The only solution is tweaking the team...they should just go back to a 3-4-3 ...that will let them stretch the game more considering the fact that even most of their goals comes from the flanks ..and hopefully they can have a back 5 sitting deep when out of possession...or else the team is going back to 11 or 12 cos they will keep shipping in goals
Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by bluefilm: 8:46pm On Apr 07
So Chelsea didn't eventually win this game?

I just don't know why Chelsea is so useless like this angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by DystopianMuse(f): 9:01pm On Apr 07
adicius:
For Chelsea fans here complaining. You support your club through thick and thin. If you can't, go support another team. You are a plastic fan.
All those complaining na Abramovic era fans na. What do you expect. They are used to sweetness. The same reality Man city fans would face post pep and other ugly incidents
Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by soccerlite: 9:41pm On Apr 07
Pochettino should just be sacked

1 Like

Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Samstar4now(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07
Seunpapa65:
I don't know between Chelsea and man u which one is more useless
honestly, they are the same. Birds of the same feathers. Robin Hood's of our time. Robbing from a bigger clubs only to be sharing points to the smaller clubs

1 Like

Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Honestey: 10:01pm On Apr 07
LAMPARD > POCH
Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by emmabest2000(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07
Seunpapa65:
I don't know between Chelsea and man u which one is more useless

One is USELESS
The other is CLUELESS

from diehard BLUE FAN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Dreambeat: 11:40pm On Apr 07
I can't wait for this season to come to an end. My club is now a butt of jokes. No thanks to the clueless owners. Going on a buying spree of below average players and coach
Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by MightySparrow: 12:15am On Apr 08
bluefilm:
So Chelsea didn't eventually win this game?

I just don't know why Chelsea is so useless like this angry angry angry

Chelsea is as useless as Pochettino
Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by EmekaBlue(m): 4:33am On Apr 08
Chelsea sha

I just hope we come back to normal next season
Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by chigogo2010(m): 7:30am On Apr 08
Chelsea has been conceding goals lately. They defense is weak and they need to find solution to that if they should play European football next season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UreUt-tk1fc?si=6exEKM8eM3-kRkkT
Re: Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Azazyel: 9:01am On Apr 08
Chelsea is nothing without Cole palmer. No Europe for them this season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spain Vs Turkey:Euro 2016 (3 - 0) oN 17th June 2016 / Tottenham Hotspurs Vs Manchester United On (1 - 1) On 20th January 2013 / Middlesbrough Vs Chelsea - FA Cup (0 - 2) On 27th February 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.