Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why (1107 Views)

Opposition Parties Claim Majority In House Of Representatives, First Time Ever / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) / APC Loses Majority In National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by onecansee: 2:25pm On Apr 07
Seun osewa is a Muslim
Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by Slytiger: 2:30pm On Apr 07
Leo34rf:

I'm SS. You don't have us, sorry to say. Maybe you already have Oyo, but I doubt Ijebu, Ondo, Ekiti and Lagos will go with you. Those are traditional/Christian nations.
Rubbish talk coming from a place of ignorance.
The SW people are too advanced to get divided by religion. 2023 elections should have taught you a big lesson.
Some people are so low IQ in this same Nigeria that they even get divided along denominational lines within a common religion (e.g Anglican vs Catholics)
Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by Melagros(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07
tsephanyah:
So y'all let Muslim Muslim ticket won the presidential election, despite having majority. Not even Muslim christians ticket, but Muslim Muslim ticket. Come on. Y'all know this statistics is a lie
My dear, the election was not free and fair that was why
Buhari is an extreme Muslim
Yakubu is also a fanatical Muslim, you can see there is no way the Christians will escape their hammer
Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by BolaAThubv(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07
tsephanyah:
when I said I voted obi.. probably that's time seems plausible I miss drug
Halima, Say NO to drugs!

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by Leo34rf(f): 4:01pm On Apr 07
tsephanyah:
just like how they call the Jews parasite. Dude, we live in the jungle if you're powerful you take what you like with force. I'm happy that we are the predators here.. so call me parasite or whatever. I eat from your plate forcefully and there's NOTHING you can do. Fight back and see the consequences grin

You eat from my plate forcefully yet the food has been poisoned and is slowly killing you guys, while the hosts are just going on and about with their life. When you guys get tired or die off you will willingly disengage. Don't you see the irony?
Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by tsephanyah(f): 4:14pm On Apr 07
Leo34rf:

You eat from my plate forcefully yet the food has been poisoned and is slowly killing you guys, while the hosts are just going on and about with their life. When you guys get tired or die off you will willingly disengage. Don't you see the irony?
grin we are procreating like rabbit you forgot that part. If five northerners because of bandits and BH. Five of y'all also die due to cult, IPOB, ritual killings and drug related stuff. Also you people run out of the country and have less children.
Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by Leo34rf(f): 4:28pm On Apr 07
tsephanyah:
grin we are procreating like rabbit you forgot that part. If five northerners because of bandits and BH. Five of y'all also die due to cult, IPOB, ritual killings and drug related stuff. Also you people run out of the country and have less children.

Well, keep procreating and churning out more bokos and bandits. Good luck.
Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by Free2Fly: 4:28am On Apr 08
tsephanyah:
There's fake statistic on nairaland front page that christians are majority in Nigeria. grin
Desperation and inferiority complex at it's finest

Just imagine the kind of nonsense a supposedly normal person posted here!

I don't blame you; rather, i blame those yeye, misguided christians who voted for your m-m aka jihad-jihad ticket out of ignorance and their usual ''it doesn't matter who the president is, what we want is a working country''!

Now, to those mumu christians, this post has shown you that it matters. The religion of the president and VP matters a lot.

The islamists use whatever position the hold to advance the course of their religion and prove their dominance.
They are not there for those who don't belong to their religion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nullification Of The Vp`s Pdp Suspension: What Next? / About Time! / Pdp Up With A New Style For 2007 - Annointed Candidates:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.