Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman (1840 Views)

My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out / Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman by MsJackson: 10:42am On Apr 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Sorry dear I don't do emails . Are you on Facebook?
Yes
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman by Jewessgratitud3: 10:44am On Apr 09
MsJackson:

Yes
Ok drop your Facebook link let me chat you up.
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman by MsJackson: 1:49pm On Apr 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok drop your Facebook link let me chat you up.
K
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman by Jewessgratitud3: 3:18pm On Apr 09
[quote author=MsJackson post=

Copied you can take it down.
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman by Emmanuel30a2: 4:32pm On Apr 09
Jewessgratitud3:

I don't just talk for the sake of it. This is something that Ive seen happen. The man thought it was just a Nigerian thing until he saw himself in kirikiri.

If she's ready I'll give her a link to the one the woman that her husband was sent to kirikiri used. One customary court like that.

The man go pee for pant.
You are not serious maybe? Kuku marry the woman and be living like/as lesbian...
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman by Emmanuel30a2: 4:34pm On Apr 09
Jewessgratitud3:

If you were legally married then report him to human rights. They'll summon him and both of you will be interviewed to know what you want and how you want it. Also as regards the up keep of your child and her shelter. He'll be made to provide for everything and if he refuses to show up it's straight to jail.
See person wey wan shoot her shot...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman by Jewessgratitud3: 5:43am On Apr 11
MsJackson:

Yes

I've messaged you. Check.
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman by Kajaard: 7:56am On Apr 11
MsJackson:
Check my profile for the beginning of my story. Now he is living with another woman at the moment and I don't know how to function anymore. I can no longer sleep without taking alcohol. I have developed high blood pressure. I suffer from heart palpitations now. WHERE WILL I START FROM? A 40 year old single mother

You come here now seeking pity when it is obvious you have a bad character and are very quick to anger. You even said it in your previous post.

I am sure you pushed that man away from the house with your anger issues. No man wants a tiger for a wife. Check yourself.

Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman by MsJackson: 11:51am On Apr 11
Jewessgratitud3:

Will do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman by MsJackson: 7:29pm On Apr 11
Jewessgratitud3:

I can't find your message
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman by Jewessgratitud3: 9:15pm On Apr 11
MsJackson:
I can't find your message

Have you checked your spam box?
It may have entered your Spam box. Check
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman by MsJackson: 1:41am On Apr 12
Jewessgratitud3:

Have you checked your spam box?
It may have entered your Spam box. Check
I've just seen it in spam box. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman by gerizzim: 9:54pm On Apr 13
I know plenty water water don pass garri. You probably just choose to single out dis case out of d plenty woes happening in ur marriage of my husband threw me out of the huz.

there's is a difference between my husband is having a womanfrnd outside the home aside from me and my husband chased me out and brought in anoda woman in.

Most men won't wnt to evict a good woman dt "made them" who they are as you claim you did. you said u gave up a job slot for him. He may cheat and still keep the woman bt for him to evict you, den somtin must have gone wrong on ur side.

I may be wrong but I tink d mistake u made was you relaxing after u "made him" and you not " making ur self" I mean adding value to ur own self.

you said you can't function anymore. you cnt sleep without taking alcohol. you have developed high blood pressure. where will you start from?
D truth is dis,we all owe ourselves the responsibility of our own growth in life. you believed so much in him dt you wil benefit frm his success dt u dint also make urself.

Der are plenty women in dis ur case but they DNT bait an eyelid the man left. why? because they also worked on themselve after they "made" their husbnd. they dint just relax. There is a huge difference btw "your money" and "my money".

You see dos women on Lagos island selling stuffs. dos ones dt sell jewelry, dos xpensiv lace nd clothing materials. Some of dem gave dia husbnd money for biz start up. they dint close shop or wait for husbandman yam to done because som understand dt even in marriage, some partners may change wit tym. so weda d man run go kafachan or chase dem out of d huz,they are nt so moved because they are self sufficient.

weda in marriage or out of marriage, we shud av personal goals and ambition dt we shud kip pursuing aside d collective or joint dream we have wit our spouse.

As a marid woman, u were suppose to have ur own ambition aside from ur husby. dat is where you missed it.

You are a graduate. You said you are a chemical engineer. I know engineers to be rugged and ambitious but you DNT sound like sm1 dt is self sufficient. You are talking like sm1 dt cnt get somtin done alone.

a marid woman shud not be lost cooking egusi soup and semo as wifey obligation year to year in marriage without placing a demand on herself on how to earn her own money diff frm her husby even if d man is providing all dt u need.

wen a wife doesn't tink in dt direction nd wrk towards it, she may find herself in dis unpleasant situation u are asking for advice so.
You are worrying dt the man left. u are more worried he left you because of the financial burden dt only you will be battling with taking care of ur child.

Let me ask, let's assume d man died, won't u start to adjust nd tink of wat to do to earn money to survive?

people evolve and may change behavior wit d passage of tym. Am very sure ur husbnd wasn't like dis in the first ad second year of ur marriage.

The issue is not weda the man is good or bad. Wat you shud be do right now is to set urself on action mood of survival without him.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman by MsJackson: 3:21am On Apr 14
gerizzim:
I know plenty water water don pass garri. You probably just choose to single out dis case out of d plenty woes happening in ur marriage of my husband threw me out of the huz.

there's is a difference between my husband is having a womanfrnd outside the home aside from me and my husband chased me out and brought in anoda woman in.

Most men won't wnt to evict a good woman dt "made them" who they are as you claim you did. you said u gave up a job slot for him. He may cheat and still keep the woman bt for him to evict you, den somtin must have gone wrong on ur side.

I may be wrong but I tink d mistake u made was you relaxing after u "made him" and you not " making ur self" I mean adding value to ur own self.

you said you can't function anymore. you cnt sleep without taking alcohol. you have developed high blood pressure. where will you start from?
D truth is dis,we all owe ourselves the responsibility of our own growth in life. you believed so much in him dt you wil benefit frm his success dt u dint also make urself.

Der are plenty women in dis ur case but they DNT bait an eyelid the man left. why? because they also worked on themselve after they "made" their husbnd. they dint just relax. There is a huge difference btw "your money" and "my money".

You see dos women on Lagos island selling stuffs. dos ones dt sell jewelry, dos xpensiv lace nd clothing materials. Some of dem gave dia husbnd money for biz start up. they dint close shop or wait for husbandman yam to done because som understand dt even in marriage, some partners may change wit tym. so weda d man run go kafachan or chase dem out of d huz,they are nt so moved because they are self sufficient.

weda in marriage or out of marriage, we shud av personal goals and ambition dt we shud kip pursuing aside d collective or joint dream we have wit our spouse.

As a marid woman, u were suppose to have ur own ambition aside from ur husby. dat is where you missed it.

You are a graduate. You said you are a chemical engineer. I know engineers to be rugged and ambitious but you DNT sound like sm1 dt is self sufficient. You are talking like sm1 dt cnt get somtin done alone.

a marid woman shud not be lost cooking egusi soup and semo as wifey obligation year to year in marriage without placing a demand on herself on how to earn her own money diff frm her husby even if d man is providing all dt u need.

wen a wife doesn't tink in dt direction nd wrk towards it, she may find herself in dis unpleasant situation u are asking for advice so.
You are worrying dt the man left. u are more worried he left you because of the financial burden dt only you will be battling with taking care of ur child.

Let me ask, let's assume d man died, won't u start to adjust nd tink of wat to do to earn money to survive?

people evolve and may change behavior wit d passage of tym. Am very sure ur husbnd wasn't like dis in the first ad second year of ur marriage.

The issue is not weda the man is good or bad. Wat you shud be do right now is to set urself on action mood of survival without him.
Great advice, well received. I really appreciate you for not judging me. You're right about me not developing myself, I have worked through the years but lost some of these jobs. Maybe I depended too much on him, but I'm working towards being independent now, earning my own money. Working towards being self sufficient, a woman of value. I appreciate the insight you have given me and promise to work towards it, for my 'betterment'. I thank you sir.
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman by Mom007(f): 11:15am On Apr 14
My dear sis, my heart goes out to you. You are really going through alot and you need help like now. Where exactly are you? what you need more than anything else is divine intervention! Good thing is that God is available to help even now. Message me if you want to know how to access God's help.
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out And Is Living With Another Woman by MsJackson: 12:48pm On Apr 14
Mom007:
My dear sis, my heart goes out to you. You are really going through alot and you need help like now. Where exactly are you? what you need more than anything else is divine intervention! Good thing is that God is available to help even now. Message me if you want to know how to access God's help.
Infact, I'm just taking each day as it comes. Praying that God shows Himself to me because I've never in all my life faced a trial
this huge. It's so catastrophic to my mental health. As to my whereabouts, friends and family helped me rent an apartment far from my former house. I live alone with my girl. You can email me on
ejirodetermined01@gmail.com. Thanks ma'am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If It Were U, What Will U Do? / FIRST SEX SWAP MARRIAGE.. / PIC: Mothers, Is It Bad To Breastfeed Your 48year Old Son In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.