Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ (56497 Views)

Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by adesegun121(m): 11:45am On Jan 07
Meet Abiola Adebisi, the husband of the trending Nigerian lady, Olaki Jasmine Loveth, widely known as ‘Debbie.

Debbie gained viral attention when she shared on X that she began waking up at 4.50 am to cook for her husband, sparking both praise and criticism.

Despite the controversies, netizens generously donated over N5 million to Debbie, with fellow Nigerians extending various gifts. Fintech company, Kuda has promised to match the initial N2m donation, meaning that Adebisi may end up with over N10m in donations.

Infinix Nigeria offered the couple its latest device, Infinix Hot 40, while the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited provided a free N200,000 PMS voucher.

Adding to the support, the National Information Development Agency pledged two laptops and a one-year internet subscription for Debbie and her husband.

Abiola Adebisi, expressing gratitude on his X page, stated, “I bless the day I met this woman.” Describing his wife as a prayer warrior, he added, “She can pray. My god in human form.”

Also reacting on his Facebook page on Saturday he said, “Eledami modupe o.” (My creator, thank you o)

Here are some details about Abiola Adebisi, the luckiest husband in Nigeria at the moment:

1. He attended Aguda Grammar School, Lagos and graduated in 2005.

2: He studied Applied Mathematics at the University of Ilorin and graduated in 2015.

3: He is from Oyo, an ancient city in Oyo State.

4. He has four siblings: three males and a female.

5 He currently works as a Mathematics teacher.

6. He married Deborah, who goes by Olaki Jasmine Loveth on Facebook; @_Debbi_OA on X; and Olakijasmine on Instagram, in August 2023.

7. The couple is blessed with a four-year-old daughter
Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/meet-abiola-adebisi-the-husband-of-the-trending-nigerian-lady-olaki-jasmine-loveth-widely-known-as-debbie/

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by adesegun121(m): 11:45am On Jan 07
Nice meeting him
Lucky man

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:46am On Jan 07
The only country that can turn someone to a celebrity overnight is Naija.

Congratulations Adebisi

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Nwodosis(m): 11:46am On Jan 07
The man must be a good man and that earned him an extra spoon from a colleague to dine with her.

203 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:53am On Jan 07
If an individuals keep listening to nairaland members with their bad mouth, they will never get married

This is all I have to say. Thank you

336 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by nairamaniac: 12:17pm On Jan 07
It's not this man we want to meet. Please bring the woman that secretly brought the extra spoon to the man.

Does she not have female colleagues in that same office with her?

That extra spoon was the snake eve used to tempt Adam. And see where we all are today.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by fyzaila: 12:32pm On Jan 07
nairamaniac:
It's not this man we want to meet. Please bring the woman that brought that secretly brought the extra spoon to the man.

That extra spoon was the snake eve used to tempt Adam. And see where we all are today.

Loool grin grin grin we need to see her true true
She is indirectly the one behind the favour this couples are receiving now.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by decatalyst(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07
VeeVeeMyLuv:
If an individuals keep listening to nairaland members with their bad mouth, they will never get married

This is all I have to say. Thank you

Only a slowpoke listen to all and act on all.

You have to be sensible enough to know what is good for you and what is not.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by JASONjnr(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07
God just Sidon for heaven and decided to pick this woman call this January.....

Just a tweet to wake up from her laziness to resuming her duties as a wife....

The same tweet would've caused other women lots of bashing and insults for not doing her duties. But it turned out to be a blessing.....

NNPC that has never done giveaway in Nigeria, decided to give her free 200k voucher.

God.... Come and pick my call oh.... I just want you to asnswer me... Na better wife I want marry😎

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Depriest2020: 1:42pm On Jan 07
One of the gains of marrying a virtuous woman.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Beremx(f): 2:09pm On Jan 07
NNPC should have employed her husband instead of giving them free fuel. He needs to upgrade from being a mathematics teacher to something better

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Enny2013(f): 2:55pm On Jan 07
I am happy for them.

Hope he doesn't start cheating when dey finally have a lot.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Astra101: 3:31pm On Jan 07
He got a wife only the gods can give kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by mrrandomguy: 3:43pm On Jan 07
I am here to tell you that if your wife or girlfriend is wearing waist beads or waist chain your destiny is in danger.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Nicepoker(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07
Time for the woman to grow grow wings grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by D4gmail1: 3:51pm On Jan 07
cheesy Make this guy sha take am easy before hungry wolves will start wooing his wife with gifts.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by AngelicDamsel(f): 3:51pm On Jan 07
I am meeting them for the first time.

Not a member of the X community.

Meanwhile, clout is becoming big money in Nigeria.
Trend and become rich.

Lemme think of how I will trend this year. I need to cash out too. grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by adioolayi(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07
God don pickup dem call for this year 2024..

If anyone tell them say na so their story go waka with loads of surprises entering new year...dem go say na big lie..

It takes just one sincere, unintended tweet for God to use men to change their story..

May God continually bless their home.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by ecolime(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07
nairamaniac:
It's not this man we want to meet. Please bring the woman that brought that secretly brought the extra spoon to the man.

You took this straight out of my mouth.

Na the office lady we need to know. She is the unspoken legend.

God used her for the family so lets meet her.

Funny enough, she might not exist grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by seanwilliam(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07
He who finds a wife finds a good thing. You’ll know that lady is genuine and raised well, especially with her use of WE.
I’m happy for him, he won.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Jokerman(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07
I learned the woman is an obedient.

This shows you when you do good, Nigerians will reward it irrespective of tribal or religious affiliations

11 Likes

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by JealousCobra(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07
😎

My guy dey his own jey Jey, blessing & favor find am enter house . grin

Life no be by gra gra oh. . .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Schoolshooter: 3:53pm On Jan 07
E come be like yahoo boy way graduate

E sure me say this guy na picker

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by virginchaser(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07
Lucky family.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Thundafireseun: 3:54pm On Jan 07
Dull guy

He clearly didn’t understand the concept of the extra spoon that’s why he ran to report to his wife …

A sharp badt guy will chop the both food the kind colleague was offering and no ear will hear it

9 Likes

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Abbeyme: 3:55pm On Jan 07
Celebrity status
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Idaytesj29(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07
Enny2013:
I am happy for them.

Hope he doesn't start cheating when dey finally have a lot.

Women! Always denigrating men any opportunity they get.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by ceejay80s(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07
Una don start....
Me too wan trend
Broadcast me
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Offpoint1: 3:56pm On Jan 07
V

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Prevents Wife’s Burial With ‘Bouncers' (Photo) / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.