Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) (55835 Views)

Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) / Governor Sanwo-olu's Daughter Ties The Knot With Her Lover In Grand Ceremony / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Dsimmer: 5:18pm On Apr 07
franchasofficia:
This is why rich Yoruba men marry Igbo ladies, to give their children some facelift cry

Take a look at Tinubu's wife, cute woman, no wonder Tinubu abandoned his first Yoruba wife for Remi embarassed

like these below? A Yoruba woman in the first picture and an Igbo in the second picture.

Remi is also a Yoruba woman btw. I don't even think Tinubu was married to anyone before he married Remi. He had children but wasn't really married until he later married Remi. And Remi is also a Yoruba woman.

I still don't know Why you are crying exactly?

It's Igbo girls who chase after the Yoruba men btw

Meanwhile, The married girl is beautiful with her sexy eyes and beautiful smiles, finer than the Igbo woman below or the Igbo wives of some Yoruba governors or men. Let me not mention names before you start to cry and play the victim even though you started it with your stupidity. Or the hairy genes. Meanwhile, I'm not even concened about whatever anyone wants to marry, even as some guys don't even want to marry because of the problem of marriage sef 😂 However I just had to call out the bullshit of fools like you who often say gibberish whereas the contrary is the case. Let's even take a look at SW governors such as Sanwo, Makind, Dapo, Oyebanj, Akeredolu, Aiyedati etc, all are finer than most of the Igbo counterparts and it's these same Yoruba's men that beget the women. Most of the Igbo women chase after the Yoruba men because of the handsomeness of the Yoruba. The conclusion is if most of the Yoruba men are handsome, their Yoruba women are just as beautiful as seen in the picture displayed below because it's the same men who beget them. Don't you then see how stupid you sound? After which, you will start to play the victim and cry when You're given the same dose of your BS.

Anyways, congratulations to the couple. I like her caramel tone, although the guy is too fair though. She probably complements him with her caramel tone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by RealTrump: 5:19pm On Apr 07
ItisWell22:
They don’t like fat girls, until the fat girl is a rich kid. 🤧😂

Happy married life to the couple.

God bless their home. 🙏

👍

Forget, girls like that wey see beta food chop, n don't smoke nor drink too much r usually sweet, n homely (emphasis on "sweet" if you grab grin)...just a very wrong misconception to think we all follow a girl based on looks.

We know d ones for chopping n the ones for marrying. I know who I will follow, n d guy marrying her might have little to do with money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by obaidan: 5:20pm On Apr 07
Perfectman91:

while the masses fight each other
especially the plenty idiots on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by mctech(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07
Someone once said try to do every party or occasion you have to while you are still in power.

Your birthday , your children's wedding etc
In fact, if your parents must die, make sure it's when you are still in power.

When you leave office, it's very easy to lose all the paparazzi. In fact, you may be confined to the sidewalk or even dustbin of the society.

But sha, happy married life to the ogbonge couple.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by mctech(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07
Someone once said try to do every party or occasion you have to while you are still in power.

When you leave office, it's very easy to lose all the paparazzi. In fact, you may be confined to the sidewalk or even dustbin of the society.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by mctech(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 5:29pm On Apr 07
Savedday2:
Why the guy come fyn pass the girl nah!

I no like ahm!

I sure say, anytime the guy want knack her, e go use pillow cover face.
grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by scholes23(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07
Here we are killing ourselves, fighting eachother all in the name of politics. From the pictures, I can see
APC
APGA
LP
PDP

Anyone fighting or arguing cos of our politicians is a jobless fellow..
After these politicians have finished fighting on TV radio and social media, they'll go somewhere and chill together.

Don't be shocked if you hear that Woke, amechi and fubara are best of friends and dem go still dey go drink together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Omoawoke: 5:31pm On Apr 07
Sanwo olu needs to do dna test for this girl. Who she resemble gan gan

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Villa12(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07
buharibanjo:
This guy get padluck o
E de shake govs
he's not from poor home

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:32pm On Apr 07
Wish you a happy home
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Villa12(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07
Demigod22:
LoL. In this life, just continue to hustle. When God decides to answer your prayers, hustle go pay.

All I see in this picture is a guy hustling for the bag.
The guy is from a rich home

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07
WantsandMore:
You absolutely have no idea what a beaut she's. I observe some of you in other to sound obidients have to always be on the negative side
Obidients call a spade a spade.....we don't asslick.
The woman is ugly and that is it
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Fash20: 5:41pm On Apr 07
LordIsaac:
Class for itself…Karl Marx!

Respect. Are you a Marxist.?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07
Wires Alex reports sef.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by CHAQUR: 5:49pm On Apr 07
All BILLS on the STATE OF LAGOS. Courtesy of the tax payers' sweat. Àwọn ọ̀jẹ̀lú.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Dsimmer: 5:50pm On Apr 07
Slytiger:

You are getting it wrong. Na Ibo girls dey chase Yoruba boys upandan, especially those Imo girls.

Help me tell him.

Most are Always fond of saying gibberish unwarranted because of bitterness and when they're called out with facts, they would start to cry and play the victim.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Carnivorouslamb: 5:51pm On Apr 07
whats that the groom is wearing on his feet?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by WantsandMore: 5:52pm On Apr 07
Absuchat:

lol. Ok

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 5:53pm On Apr 07
RealTrump:

Forget, girls like that wey see beta food chop, n don't smoke nor drink too much r usually sweet, n homely (emphasis on "sweet" if you grab grin)...just a very wrong misconception to think we all follow a girl based on looks.

We know d ones for chopping n the ones for marrying. I know who I will follow, n d guy marrying her might have little to do with money
interesting analysis.so how do you know the one for chopping and the ones for marrying? grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07
I hope Sanwo-olu son that is in Warri attended the marriage ceremony sha? Congratulations to the young couple
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by kay29000(m): 5:57pm On Apr 07
spencekat:
Every man has his taste or spec. Some of my friends like fat girls.

Exactly. I have a friend like that...we're opposites...I love lepa, he loves fat girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by RaptorX: 5:59pm On Apr 07
sevo:
am i the only one noticing the deformity of the groom's leg?
What did you see? I didn't see anything.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Timmi: 6:04pm On Apr 07
kestolove95:
She's ugly like the mum.

And that’s your cup of tea/apetesi/coffee/loud or whatever else you all drink at your village. Why are you taking panadol for someone else headache. And the zombies just follow with ‘likes’ without thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by CCIA: 6:04pm On Apr 07
Yugoslavia247:
Politics aside

All politicians always come through for each other.

Apc
Apga
PDP
Lp

All parties came.

Learn to also separate politics from your normal life
Don't make enemies because those you fight for will not do same for you.
Let me laugh at all the souls that died because they were fighting for one politician or the other during the last elections from 2023 till now. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by highoctane: 6:05pm On Apr 07
kestolove95:
She's ugly like the mum.

Shatap your mouth.
The Papa is rich the momma is beautiful.
Every day shall be summertimes .
We pray she have peace in her marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by buharibanjo(m): 6:08pm On Apr 07
Because u r from a rich home doesn't mean you got to shake *different* govs freely
It's an opportunity
Villa12:
he's not from poor home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by xeju: 6:11pm On Apr 07
When you help them celebrate finish, wen your monthly & yearly bills come up. Hope dem go help you celebrate too🤔
yinkus6750:
Let's rejoice for good things among ourselves, irrespective of our political and religious differences.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Emmanuel900(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07
franchasofficia:
This is why rich Yoruba men marry Igbo ladies, to give their children some facelift cry

Take a look at Tinubu's wife, cute woman, no wonder Tinubu abandoned his first Yoruba wife for Remi embarassed

You must be very blind because that girl is very beautiful.

Look at how Ugly late Aketi former Ondo's governor Igbo wife is but they say beauty is in the house of the beholder meanwhile Remi Tinubu is a confirm Yoruba woman more beautiful than Aketi's wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07
pretydiva:
Congratulations to the newly wed. Our politicians dey jolly dey go, the masses dey fight themselves.

Just noticed some thing about the guy. But regardless he is handsome just the way he is

You're referring to his leg right?

I also noticed it
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Emmanuel900(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07
Absuchat:

Then you Obidunce are really blind and delusional because this girl is beautiful and cute.

Show the picture of your current girlfriend let's judge how sharp your eye sight really is when it come to locating beauty, that's if there's a girl proud enough to date a fellow like you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Jomonix: 6:24pm On Apr 07
Beautiful couple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) / Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo / New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.