Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) (55769 Views)

Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) / Governor Sanwo-olu's Daughter Ties The Knot With Her Lover In Grand Ceremony / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Allisgud: 6:37pm On Apr 07
That guy go just dey collect contract anyhow from onlaw
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by nedekid: 6:38pm On Apr 07
kestolove95:
She's ugly like the mum.
Haba

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07
illicit:
Obi no come

😞

Does this look like a mosque to you? grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:42pm On Apr 07
emonis88:

Still with the lesson being taught here u ve still refused to learn. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I learnt that obi is a learner
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07
Awoleesu:

Does this look like a mosque to you? grin lipsrsealed

Lol

He is now a Muslim?

🤣
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by sunsweet33: 6:49pm On Apr 07
Sorry but who is the dude? Like what does he do?? Handsome dude with no portfolio. Hmm
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 6:51pm On Apr 07
Fash20:

Respect. Are you a Marxist.?
Fully one!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by ebufa: 6:52pm On Apr 07
Absuchat:
See wetin person marry.... because of money.
Tufiakwa grin

no curse yourself o! na person child be that o!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07
benuejosh:
Where is PETER OBI?

Man didn't turn up.

Ah! I say him dey one mosque for Gombe dey try corner north's vote for next elections....

Of what electoral value is Sanwo-Eko Daughter's wedding?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by descarado: 6:53pm On Apr 07
Soludo, where ya wife.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 6:54pm On Apr 07
Buharidgeneral:
Don't understand the husband no get name. Second thread opened no name of the husband. Just a random guy or what
Just say you you're too lazy to read!! Werey!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Donaldoni: 6:58pm On Apr 07
I love that Aso-Oke mehn

Yoruba for life!!!

Congratulations to the family

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by sunsweet33: 6:59pm On Apr 07
mctech:
Someone once said try to do every party or occasion you have to while you are still in power.

Your birthday , your children's wedding etc
In fact, if your parents must die, make sure it's when you are still in power.

When you leave office, it's very easy to lose all the paparazzi. In fact, you may be confined to the sidewalk or even dustbin of the society.

But sha, happy married life to the ogbonge couple.

I usually wonder how they feel once all the fanfare is over. It must be similar to the emotions of an aging musician or actor. The slow realisation that you are no longer relevant. Hmmm…
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:12pm On Apr 07
Obaseki always opening teeth like mumu angry
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07
franchasofficia:
This is why rich Yoruba men marry Igbo ladies, to give their children some facelift cry

Take a look at Tinubu's wife, cute woman, no wonder Tinubu abandoned his first Yoruba wife for Remi embarassed
Yet we see rich Igbo men with Igbo wives who have very worwority children:
Orji kalu
Ikpeazu
Ngige
Dr Onyali or so, the Fidelity Bank boss has very, very worwor kids, despite being fine
The last time I checked, Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu
Obi Ezekwezili etc are all Igbo women
Are they allergic to beauty?

You know what's funny, Governor Adeleke has two wives, guess who is the finer of the two?
His Yoruba wife Titi😂😂😂

I just finished watching one of your native films, titled The bride price
I was just laughing throughout seeing the Igbo women in the film with their bleached and worwor faces and bodies and you're here gloating 😀😀

All the Yoruba governors who married Igbo, their Yoruba counterparts are by far more beautiful

Is it Yeye Olufunke Daniel
Amosun's wife
Kwara first lady, Folake
Ekiti first lady, Dr Oyebanji
Adeleke's second wife
These are all gorgeous women

Lastly, I wonder when you in particular will quit your bigotry
Your first line funny die, you know

So, only rich Yoruba dey marry your women?

Taaaa, comot for dia, Alaye
Poor Yoruba men are marrying your women even without paying bride price and your women are poppin out kids out of wedlock

That sanwo olu girl is okay abi weren't you people not praising Dorathy of BBN just few years back?
Well, this is her lookalike, why are you suddenly saying she is ugly?
Oh, I know, it's because she is the tribe you all hate so passionately😂😂😂

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by mkoabiola: 7:18pm On Apr 07
VIKTO83:
Did u guys observe that the guy right leg dey shorter than d left leg?
Just make money...get connected....get educated.
I rest my case.
But I was thinking Sanwo was a Muslim...
How did u see ds

There was no video to correlate this
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 7:21pm On Apr 07
kestolove95:
She's ugly like the mum.

And you have an ugly soul..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Dodolagos(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07
His name is Oladele

Buharidgeneral:
Don't understand the husband no get name. Second thread opened no name of the husband. Just a random guy or what

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by mkoabiola: 7:23pm On Apr 07
GodHimself:
The guy had a built-up shoe unless I'm mistaken. So he probably has a limp. Are you haters satisfied now?

Once a couple gets married, mind your business and wish them the best of marital bliss.
Really I didn't see that
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by mkoabiola: 7:25pm On Apr 07
For me this gal is beautiful ooo

Na who blind no go see d beauty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by spagettiluv: 7:35pm On Apr 07
franchasofficia:
This is why rich Yoruba men marry Igbo ladies, to give their children some facelift cry

Take a look at Tinubu's wife, cute woman, no wonder Tinubu abandoned his first Yoruba wife for Remi embarassed
advice from an ibo lady to fellow ibos who are hawking pu$$ies to Yoruba demons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by niggadee(m): 7:37pm On Apr 07
the lagosian boy fine pass the ijebu girl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by damoobaba: 7:40pm On Apr 07
tochez24:

In this life.... It's all about the rich and the poor⚠️

It's only the poor that divide themselves with religion, tribe and ethnicity😁😁😁

All rich people in this world love themselves!!!!

Honestly, Dangote (A MUSLIM) has brought Bill Gates (AN ATHEIST) to Aso rock several times for business. The rich roll with each other and help themselves but the poor na just agidi talaka. Any policy of government always targets the poor, abeg make una self leave poverty.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by NoToPile: 7:46pm On Apr 07
So much hate.

Boys meets girl and they get married and some people are just hating.

Good thing they didn't even publicize the wedding, it's pix we saw.

Haters can continue hating.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by VIKTO83(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07
mkoabiola:

How did u see ds

There was no video to correlate this

Go back and watch the picture...though that's the point I'm trying to make.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:53pm On Apr 07
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen. 🙏

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Gandrova: 7:58pm On Apr 07
kestolove95:
She's ugly like the mum.
Show us your own mum modafoka undecided

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Father4all: 7:59pm On Apr 07
Why are they all marrying when their fathers become Governor, tax payers money wasting
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by ACE1010: 8:07pm On Apr 07
kestolove95:
She's ugly like the mum.

Beauty is in the heart.....
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Princesstiwa(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07
did anybody notice the guys leg or na my eye dey pain me?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07
franchasofficia:

Once you people have cheap Lenovo phone na to enter social media with 100mb borrowed data to be splitting thrash

Just enter unilag and Lasu and see hot Yoruba babes

Aside from the fact that Yoruba ladies are gorgeous, they're also brainy

While your women sit down like a disabled in the house leaving their husband to be looking like grandpa at 55yrs because of stress, our women support us, reduce the stress of their husbands

You need to get education asap before you will passed your stupidity to your offspring

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Buhari Sacked Buratai, Other Service Chiefs - Daily Trust / See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State / Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.