Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo (20429 Views)

Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll / 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ / Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Odukes(m): 3:51pm On Apr 07
Honestly am not lying, I don't know Brymo, I only hear about him once in two years beefing people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Benwallt(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07
Man United is down
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by OLOKOESHIN: 3:56pm On Apr 07
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Hell Fire is not a place of fun
Hell Fire is not a place of Laughter.
Hell Fire is not a place of Party.
Hell Fire is not a place of Merry making.

Hell Fire is a place of Everlasting Torments
Hell Fire is a place of Undescribable Pains
Hell Fire is a place of Toture.
Hell Fire is a place of loud cries, wailings and Lamentations.
Hell Fire is a place where the Worms do not Die. They feast on the people continually and continously.

In Hell Fire, Everyone Repents and Surrender to JESUS CHRIST, unfortunately, it is too late.
In Hell Fire, Everyone Believes in JESUS CHRIST, Unfortunately, it is too late.
In Hell Fire , Everyone will do anything to return to earth to carry bible , Unfortunately it is too late.

Hell Fire is real Folks. You dont need to Experience it.
The Lamb of GOD, JESUS CHRIST Has paid the price for you and I to escape it.

REPENTING, BELIEVING AND SURRENDERING TO JESUS CHRIST is the Only means to Escape Hell.

Now that we Have Life and Breath in us is the ACCEPTABLE TIME.
Now that the Rapture has not Happened, is the ACCEPTABLE TIME.
The next Moment is not Guaranteed.

Without JESUS CHRIST, ALL are Heading to Hell Fire.
Your hell fire doesn't exist guy
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Adakintroy: 3:57pm On Apr 07
Wizkid will go down like diddy eventually.

They all same alignment.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Antoeni(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07
See Mumu, Better go to Hell, Non of The Big 3 Will Even Make Such Mistake , Portable or Speed Darlington Will Not Even Do Collabo with You Talkless of Signing You
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by bluecircle470: 3:58pm On Apr 07
illicit:
Aiit

Go to hell

Don't cum back

You’re’illicit’
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by obaidan: 3:58pm On Apr 07
this one dun dey find attention again.........bunch of talent but crazy in the head

1 Like

Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Ejiakusmith(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07
Hhhhh
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Antoeni(m): 3:59pm On Apr 07
See Wall Gecko Dey Feel Like Alligator
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by obaidan: 3:59pm On Apr 07
Odukes:
Honestly am not lying, I don't know Brymo, I only hear about him once in two years beefing people.
He is one of the most talented Singer in Nigeria, sadly he is crazy
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by illicit(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07
bluecircle470:

You’re’illicit’

Everybody knows

🥵
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by yinka2011: 4:02pm On Apr 07
who u b na?
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by illicit(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07
Adakintroy:
Wizkid will go down like diddy eventually.

They all same alignment.

BigWiz starboy 4 life

🕶️
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by grandstar(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07
You're the best blah blah blah but nowhere to be found.

Story for the gods.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07
This small boy don start to make mouth again....na proudness go kill you!
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by henrimoto(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07
concho:

This same rapture was the reason why I performed poorly in my Jamb those

Uncle O.J told us that rapture would take place in April while Jamb was expected to take place in May

That was it
.. 😆😆😆😆😆 ..so what later happened? You didn't read abi wetin ?
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by sisisioge: 4:12pm On Apr 07
grin grin grin grin grin

Proud poor failed people mentality. All the slowpoke needs is only one feature with one of the big names to make a comeback. Ode
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by devigblegble: 4:12pm On Apr 07
One way or the other, we all gonna go to hell
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by sisisioge: 4:16pm On Apr 07
obaidan:

He is one of the most talented Singer in Nigeria, sadly he is crazy

I swearit! I still have Ara on my Playlist till today. The guy really needs to be examined by a doctor fa
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by DeeNet1: 4:19pm On Apr 07
Okay na
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Paraman: 4:21pm On Apr 07
mariahAngel:
Is that envy I smell? undecided
Your nose is not lying to you.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by concho(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07
henrimoto:
[/b] .. 😆😆😆😆😆 ..so what later happened? You didn't read abi wetin ?
Yes

No need buying what you can’t sell
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by deeway200(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07
mariahAngel:
Is that envy I smell? undecided
Not envy but pride
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by kingxsamz(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07
Nobody cares about your music bro.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by drimzsmoke(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07
Odukes:

When you won't listen to good music!!!
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by FLYFIRE(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07
Almunjid:
Because u no gree associate urself with the "big names" in the industry, that's why ur music career start and ends with "Oleku". grin
Oleku is not even his work
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Sctests: 4:33pm On Apr 07
Dead career.. grin
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Adakintroy: 4:37pm On Apr 07
illicit:

BigWiz starboy 4 life

🕶️

Ok. You too in spirit.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by papalsayer(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07
Dem sef no go like waste money by signing brymo

1 Like

Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Juniorangel(m): 4:41pm On Apr 07
Which one of them sef want to sign you with your dead music career.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by bluefilm: 4:42pm On Apr 07
This Brymo idiot is already in hell

So no need for him to bother about going to hell
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by lildush(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07
Brymo and Mr may D eeh. I don't know what has more greed.. anyway I wish Dem all luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Highest Paid Actresses In Nollywood? / Kunle Afolayan Explains To Mark Zuckerberg Challenges Faced By Nollywood (video) / Rita Dominic Dazzles In End Of Year Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.