Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo (20655 Views)

Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll / 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ / Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by CharlotteFlair: 4:45pm On Apr 07
Akaegwu:
What did Tinubu do again?
He forgot brymo after he stripped for him.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by DaddyJapan(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Hell Fire is not a place of fun
Hell Fire is not a place of Laughter.
Hell Fire is not a place of Party.
Hell Fire is not a place of Merry making.

Hell Fire is a place of Everlasting Torments
Hell Fire is a place of Undescribable Pains
Hell Fire is a place of Toture.
Hell Fire is a place of loud cries, wailings and Lamentations.
Hell Fire is a place where the Worms do not Die. They feast on the people continually and continously.

In Hell Fire, Everyone Repents and Surrender to JESUS CHRIST, unfortunately, it is too late.
In Hell Fire, Everyone Believes in JESUS CHRIST, Unfortunately, it is too late.
In Hell Fire , Everyone will do anything to return to earth to carry bible , Unfortunately it is too late.

Hell Fire is real Folks. You dont need to Experience it.
The Lamb of GOD, JESUS CHRIST Has paid the price for you and I to escape it.

REPENT, BELIEVE AND SURRENDER TO JESUS CHRIST is the Only means to Escape Hell.

Now that we Have Life and Breath in us is the ACCEPTABLE TIME.
Now that the Rapture has not Happened, is the ACCEPTABLE TIME.
The next Moment is not Guaranteed.

Without JESUS CHRIST, ALL are Heading to Hell Fire.

A joke you joke.
So you mean the 60 million people practicing Vodoo are destined for hell? The hundreds of million who subscribe to one form of African Traditional Religion (ATR) too?

What about the 1.094 billion who are Hindu, the 500 million who are Buddhists, and the 100 million Shintoists? All going to hell?

You are having a laff cool

If there's a hell below we are all going to go - Curtis Mayfield

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1xmXOP3lhM?si=O_KPVz-Pd3okQRqf
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by CharlotteFlair: 4:49pm On Apr 07
Seagodess:
To be honest.. only few singers can match brymo vocally.. maybe burna boy, timi dakolo..9ice in his prime, darey,,bez.
But he's not winning Grammys and not smiling to the bank.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by CorrectionFLuid: 4:49pm On Apr 07
Seagodess:
To be honest.. only few singers can match brymo vocally.. maybe burna boy, timi dakolo..9ice in his prime, darey,,bez.

You no get taste.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by guru90: 4:52pm On Apr 07
sunshineV:
who invite werey?

This is not werey talk...

He is 100% right... If u are a truly Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by allstarfestus: 4:53pm On Apr 07
Somethings are not meant to be said , did they ever beg you to sign with them ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by BRATISLAVA: 4:53pm On Apr 07
Why? Are they scions of Sean Combs or his beneficiaries?

He needs to give exact reasons. Otherwise he's just looking for their attention. Maybe to sign him.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by donbenie(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07
Taiwojon:

They told you rapture will take place in April and you believe

No one not even the angel know when rapture will take place.
It Is for God to decide not man to decide.

And why you perform poorly for jamb
Don't use rapture as an excuse bro
All of Una that believes in some random fantasy, are birds of a feather..
Rapture ko, capture ni.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by ukaface(f): 4:56pm On Apr 07
Mtcheeeeew

Who sabi this one?
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Tetraozonaitera: 5:00pm On Apr 07
sunshineV:
who invite werey?

Stop calling people you meet online your father's name. Not everyone resembles him.

It is a free world.
Believe whatever you want.
Stop calling people your parent's name.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by femi4: 5:06pm On Apr 07
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
Oga, at least edit sign to sing before you post now. You no dey proof read your work
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by officialfestus(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07
He should burn in hell then.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Vulcan24(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07
Sometimes I want to believe these guys are under influence of different combo of hard drugs !

Like say we nor get industry where we work too!
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07
As if they begging him grin
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by isamshow: 5:44pm On Apr 07
sunshineV:
who invite werey?

He is not werey but the Gospel Truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by HugoBoss10(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07
But you may still go to hell eventually, So what difference does it make

Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by isamshow: 5:50pm On Apr 07
DaddyJapan:

A joke you joke.
So you mean the 60 million people practicing Vodoo are destined for hell? The hundreds of million who subscribe to one form of African Traditional Religion (ATR) too?

What about the 1.094 billion who are Hindu, the 500 million who are Buddhists, and the 100 million Shintoists? All going to hell?

You are having a laff cool

Bitter Truth

Except they confess Jesus as their Lord and SAVIOUR else straight to Hell.

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by justking(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07
I don't know the reason for that statement, but that is a hard declaration.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by obaidan: 5:55pm On Apr 07
sisisioge:

I swearit! I still have Ara on my Playlist till today. The guy really needs to be examined by a doctor fa
Brymo's music is criminally underrated. I cant get enough of these songs.

Heya, Ozymandias, olanrewaju, Banuso, woman, Patience and goodluck, olumo, entropy, time is so kind, God is on your mind, Mama, Money launderers and Heartbreakers, esprit de corps, adedotun, a feedu fana, without you, black man black woman, heartbreak songs are better in english, orun moru,, gambu, blackmail, brain gain, stripper + white lines. Essentially the whole of Yellow and Oso albums are pure magic.

I just pray he can get some mental help because i no dey understand am
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by FireUpNow(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07
Brymo looks like PMB sha. He fly his blue colour.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by izubext007: 5:59pm On Apr 07
Pride is hell already
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Taiwojon(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07
donbenie:
All of Una that believes in some random fantasy, are birds of a feather..
Rapture ko, capture ni.
Thank you

Sha repent sha, before he go be too late for you
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by CCIA: 6:16pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:

A stupid arranged podcast I saw online.
That N1500 bread looking failed comedian actor no sabi do podcast. And as for Blymo, try to be eating. You look like Bihari. You say you no believe in hell no p0plem! But believe in good diet. Ya tiringbekuness is obvious!

You Greenman, you fine small o!
You want us to be falling for you here, you come post ya picture. Do you v money? Is ya destiny bright?
Come n buy me Lexus RS350
e don tey small wey i bang this kind plump specie wey you post. cool

na their type the pussy the sabi queef (make noise as if she the mess because of trapped air) when I the slam am steady. cool

damn! cool

Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by NOwazobia: 6:25pm On Apr 07
I may not like his lifestyle, but for his music, I can listen to them for a whole, while still contemplating any of the three big names in a month.

Apart from Buna Boy that I don't like the melody of his music, though has good lyrics in some of his songs...

Wizkid and Davido sings absolutely trash...

Nigerians don't know good music because of their exuberance kind of lifestyle, else the reason Brymo is not duly recognized.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by yomi007k(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07
Seagodess:

Not disputing.
But there is the "showbiz knowledge" aspect where burna,wiz and davido understand and dominate both locally and internationally.

Brymo doesn't have that.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by NOwazobia: 6:32pm On Apr 07
Taiwojon:

Perishing soul of nairalander invited him

Don't you want people to be save
If saving only comes from the message of Righteousness2, I wouldn't want to be saved.

He need saving himself, before trying to save others.

With his activities on the platform, I doubt if his text has the power to attract salvation for anyone.

You can't curse the souls you are meant to save, then try saving them from same curse, then curse them again, in that order.

Too emotional and blood thirsty for the message Christ brought to the gentiles.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Taiwojon(m): 7:01pm On Apr 07
NOwazobia:
If saving only comes from the message of Righteousness2, I wouldn't want to be saved.

With his activities on the platform, I doubt if his text has the power to attract salvation for anyone.

You can't curse the souls you are meant to save, then try saving them from same curse, then curse them again, in that order.

OK sorry

I apologize on his behalf, but please repent for the sake that JESUS die for you
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by wiseoneking: 7:06pm On Apr 07
concho:

This same rapture was the reason why I performed poorly in my Jamb those

Uncle O.J told us that rapture would take place in April while Jamb was expected to take place in May

That was it
Read your Bible. You are never a Christian before now. Obey what the scriptures says than what man or overseer is saying. Stop you blame game
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Skodiswayze(m): 7:29pm On Apr 07
You’re in hell, you’ve been through hell, and you’ll still go through hell if you refuse to use your brain rightly
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by tega001(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07
Brother, just say u are ready to retire and stop beating around the bush.
Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Righteousness2(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07
Keep crying Sir.
If you like you Heed to our preach8ngs and warnings.
If you dont like, you do as you like.
The Choice you make has its results.
Re eive Peace in JESUS Name

NOwazobia:
If saving only comes from the message of , I wouldn't want to be saved.

Re: ‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo by Seagodess(f): 7:56pm On Apr 07
CorrectionFLuid:

You no get taste.
na you no get taste.. you think Good music is all about boobs and pussy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Melvitto Mel Allie-Owe Slams Wizkid, Tekno, Iyanya, Wande Coal, Mr Eazi / Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba / I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.