Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

As A Christian; Do You Know About The Existence Of This Lizard?(Pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian; Do You Know About The Existence Of This Lizard?(Pix) (894 Views)

As A Christian Do You Still Do Quality Quiet Time? / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian; Do You Know About The Existence Of This Lizard?(Pix) by Melagros(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07
COMRADES, sometimes while online, I do come across weird news or things that shock me to the marrow. I have never knew about this lizard, have you seen it before?

Re: As A Christian; Do You Know About The Existence Of This Lizard?(Pix) by illicit(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07
Yeah sure

1 Like

Re: As A Christian; Do You Know About The Existence Of This Lizard?(Pix) by Absuchat(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07
grin
The lizard is better and more powerful than the terrorist some people slam their ugly deformed foreheads to

1 Like

Re: As A Christian; Do You Know About The Existence Of This Lizard?(Pix) by Melagros(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07
Absuchat:
grin
The lizard is better and more powerful than the terrorist some people slam their ugly deformed foreheads to
Hmmmmm grin grin grin
Re: As A Christian; Do You Know About The Existence Of This Lizard?(Pix) by matrix199(m): 1:04am On Apr 08
The Basilisk lizard, nicknamed Jesus lizard because of its ability to run, not walk, on water. The lizard is native to Central and South America. The lizard can run on water surface due to surface tension on the surface of the water, its slightly Webbed feet, light weight, and speed.

Well, Bible account said Jesus walked on water. The lizard can only run on water not walk. So the lizard still get work to learn. But at least the lizard is far better than 99% pastors that can't even turn water to wine, much more run on water.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer For Nigeria / Food For Thought / The Last Generation Is Here !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.