Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding (42485 Views)

Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos / Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding / New Way Of Spraying Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by NairaOcean: 3:06pm On Apr 07
At a recent wedding reception in Nigeria, a peculiar sight caught the attention of guests and has since gone viral on social media. Instead of the usual tradition of spraying money on the celebrant, a Nigerian man was captured on video discreetly handing over a wad of cash directly into the bride's hand. shocked

This shift in the customary practice of 'spraying money' at celebratory events has been attributed to the fear instilled by recent actions taken by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). The EFCC has been cracking down on what they term "naira abuse," which includes extravagant displays of cash at public gatherings.

The video surfaced just days after the highly publicized arrest of Nigerian cross-dresser and social media personality, Bobrisky, by the EFCC. Bobrisky, known for his lavish lifestyle showcased on social media, was apprehended for alleged financial crimes, sending ripples through Nigeria's social media sphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0v_rbwNKYE

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Juliusganduje: 3:07pm On Apr 07
I sprayed money at a wedding yesterday. Catch me if you can EFCC.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by helinues: 3:22pm On Apr 07
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by helinues: 3:22pm On Apr 07
Juliusganduje:
I sprayed money at a wedding yesterday. Catch me if you can EFCC.

They are not talking about N10 spraying on this thread

344 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Ibaaboy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07
helinues:

u no well

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Blackbelly(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07
I think this will become a norm in no time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Xscape1993(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07
Leaving the big thieves for small offenders...

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Juliusganduje: 3:30pm On Apr 07
helinues:

So that you can hack the account bah.

Which story are you coming up tonight? Hope someone won't fell from upstairs oo
Level pass level. I dey make it rain steady.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by ipobarecriminals: 3:31pm On Apr 07
sad 😞 😕 😞 Make EFCC come owambe party here,we dey spray dolls here grin.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Juliusganduje: 3:33pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Those who make it steady are just too busy to be creating dedicated monikers and be trolling others for years.

For once, try and reflect on all the bunkums you have been posting on this forum
So wanting to help you means I'm trolling you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Juliusganduje: 3:39pm On Apr 07
helinues:

If you have helped your own life, you won't be wasting time and life away with numerous monikers trolling me for over 6 years
You are making mockery of yourself. This is the only moniker I have on nairaland.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:39pm On Apr 07
Is the dwarf beside them the groom or the MC?
I pity him.

93 Likes

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by helinues: 3:40pm On Apr 07
Juliusganduje:
You are making mockery of yourself. This is the only moniker I have on nairaland.

That lyrics heh, make I no exaggerate, I go don hear am like 1,000 times.

Come up with something creative buddy

Juliusganduje:
Any evidence?

Tell us the price of the Oroki without unnecessary shalaye

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Juliusganduje: 3:41pm On Apr 07
helinues:

That lyrics heh, make I no exaggerate, I go don hear am like 1,000 times.

Come up with something creative buddy
Any evidence?
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by CodeTemplar: 4:03pm On Apr 07
Money is not confetti. EFCC is doing a good job by going after fools who desecrate Naira that is being printed at a cost.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by princepee: 4:50pm On Apr 07
grin Wise Man
But even if you throw money in the air,
Make sure you are not Bob risk.
If the government is not after you nothing will happen.
Bob own too much to handle.
Man wan turn himself to woman for this naija Way we dey.
You are looking for trouble.
Obi cubana and him gang throw bundles and nothing happened.
Don't try to be different if you
don't have the right connection.
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Tranquillity360: 4:59pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Lolz Your N10 is no more Nigeria currency. grin grin grin

Away I spray Naira yesterday at wedding. grin grin
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by OluwaJohn77: 8:10pm On Apr 07
Juliusganduje:
Post your aza make I put smile on your face. Level pass level.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by BondRiv: 8:52pm On Apr 07
As it should be.
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by cbrezy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08
grin
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by tiswell(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08
That must be an omoluabi

According to Reno mockery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by tiswell(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08
That must be an omoluabi

According to Reno omockery
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by ugodson(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08
The fe
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by tfelicityk(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08
Aside show off...
It doesn't cause us to envelope the money or bag it and present it to the couple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Pepperdemisback: 10:05pm On Apr 08
Bobrisky na witch hunting.
Just imagine how far they can go just because of Best Dressed female. Why are all of them silent after his arrest? If they could do this far, just imagine what they do to their colleague. No wonder they use to die die everyday.

Make EFCC go arrest Cubana, he is the greatest Naira abuser in Nigeria. Was EFCC deaf and dumb during his mother's burial?

Playing football with Naira

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJQM2OweVqI&pp=ygUiY3ViYW5hIHBsYXlpbmcgZm9vdGJhbGwgd2l0aCBtb25leQ

Stoning Obi with bundles of Naira

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TELIKYChXdM&pp=ygVGQ3ViYW5hIHRocm93cyBtb25leSBhdCBnaXJscyBpbnNpZGUgc3dpbW1pbmcgcG9vbCAgYXQgbW90aGVyJ3MgYnVyaWFsIA

Throwing money at naked girls in swimming pool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzCL872XbF4&t=472s&pp=ygU5Q3ViYW5hIGZyaWVuZHMgdGhyb3cgbW9uZXkgYXQgZ2lybHMgaW5zaWRlIHN3aW1taW5nIHBvb2wg

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Sonnobax15(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08
grin
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Owon: 10:08pm On Apr 08
grin
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Offpoint1: 10:10pm On Apr 08
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) / NLDERS Hook Up With Your Birth Day Mate. / Man Who Resides Abroad Rides Keke To His Wedding In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.