Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) (37213 Views)

Military Rejects Call To Take Over Power, Declares Loyalty To Buhari / Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) / Asari Dokubo Visits Adams Oshiomhole, Congratulates Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by hammer567: 4:29pm On Apr 07
vanitybutiwanti:
you know nothing, all the people against wike never liked or supported him, and it doesn't take away anything from him, at the appropriate time what will be will be and there's nothing the spineless haters can do about it, matter of fact wike is in Rivers state at the moment.
vanitybutiwanti:
Which igbo deluded man? So If he is removed what will you or the other deluded igbos in Rivers state do? Why are you over estimating the liliputan igbos in Rivers state? When it happens, will you come out? What did the deluded igbos do about the 2023 elections?

When the time comes for him to be removed, he will be removed and there's nothing anybody can do about it, look at that picture with asari, does he look like someone that is sleeping and living fine?

YORUBA MAN, HOW DID YOU REACH RIVERS STATE?

OK, NA U KNOW PASS THE PEOPLE FROM THAT STATE AND REGION.

CALLING ME IGBO MAN DOES NOT ADD CREDIBILITY TO THE NONSENSE YOU TYPE.

RATHER, DEPICTS YOU AS NAIVE.

ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN RIVERS STATE, AT LEAST HAVE ONE IGBO ANCESTOR OR OUTRIGHTLY IGBO.

U WILL LEARN.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Belurved1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07
Its like dirty game is about to kick off.
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by onumadu: 4:30pm On Apr 07
vanitybutiwanti:

JARGON ... and TRASH.

When the time comes for him to be removed, he will be removed and there's nothing anybody can do about it, look at that picture with asari, does he look like someone that is sleeping and living fine?

@Bolded:
I agree that the man doesn't look confident and fearless...
But I fear men like that more, because you don't see them coming for your throat.
Men like that are the most deadly.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Kukutenla: 4:30pm On Apr 07
vanitybutiwanti:
People insulted Akpabio when he called out fubaras hypocrisy on his 'What's the struggle speech' , now we can all see that he's no different from the other politician's.

He recently bought 2023 Toyota land cruiser for Asari as part of the sign on fees, I also know that some cash went under the table

Well what will be will be, Asari has never been on wikes side, this visit won't change anything.
But that's the same thing you've been supporting Wike for. His ability to buy people and share goodies.
You even opened a thread on bags of rice shared by Wike.
So what moral right do you have to call SIM out or do you expect that Wike should have the monopoly of buying people?

Besides, what evidence do you have for these your claims
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by hammer567: 4:31pm On Apr 07
onumadu:

@Bolded:
But I fear men like that more, because you don't see them coming for your throat.

He doesn't know his strength.

God will be his strength.

Unlike Wike who is proud, Sim is humble.
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by OgwuEgo: 4:33pm On Apr 07
Use your respect sew agbada and wear it
nairalee:
Sadly Asari has lost any form of respect. He is desperately looking for where to attach himself in order to remain relevant
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Miles300: 4:34pm On Apr 07
illicit:
I hope asari no get property for Abuja sha

🥵
u just took out of my mouth 😁😁😄😆

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by ellizy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07
Xscape1993:
Anywhere belly face is Asari. He is not a steady and stable man.
He's a wise one.. that's the best game formation when it come to politics especially Nigerian politics..
Wike drum don dey too sound and the skin fit tear apart anytime....
Wike doesn't stand a chance in Nigerian politics as super hero aside the influence of a structural party...
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Coronavirus1: 4:36pm On Apr 07
Fubara can't iron his clothes. Asri looking for contract.
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Exceed15: 4:38pm On Apr 07
Wike is now synonymous to shame. Don't over do things. Keep it simple and walk away. You will not always be at the limelight. Life na turn by turn.
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by lildush(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07
Sakpa na your mate? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Exceed15: 4:39pm On Apr 07
Wike is now synonymous to shame. Don't over do things. Keep it simple and walk away. You will not always be at the limelight. Life na turn by turn
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by John4B: 4:40pm On Apr 07
Hunger don pursue dis one out of his nest.
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Manager001: 4:40pm On Apr 07
After drawing support for jagaban, what happened?
This one won't be an exception!
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by okven: 4:40pm On Apr 07
Mr governor please do something about this ugly looking curtain
It doesn't befit ur status at all
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07
Men mount
SIM na 001
Hate him or love him
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 4:44pm On Apr 07
hammer567:

YORUBA MAN, HOW DID YOU REACH RIVERS STATE?

OK, NA U KNOW PASS THE PEOPLE FROM THAT STATE AND REGION.

CALLING ME IGBO MAN DOES NOT ADD CREDIBILITY TO THE NONSENSE YOU TYPE.

RATHER, DEPICTS YOU AS NAIVE.

ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN RIVERS STATE, AT LEAST HAVE ONE IGBO ANCESTOR OR OUTRIGHTLY IGBO.

U WILL LEARN.
mumu go through my post , I'm more ijaw and Rivers than you bigoted igbo man

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Tjra: 4:47pm On Apr 07
Asari?

A hungry man without honour.
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Bimpe29: 4:50pm On Apr 07
Being controversial is ever costly and terrifying.
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by LOOBE: 4:54pm On Apr 07
Our politicians here in Nigeria don't really understand what democratic politics is all about
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Lovenorth: 5:03pm On Apr 07
Xscape1993:
Anywhere belly face is Asari. He is not a steady and stable man.
Just like Wike
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by hammer567: 5:05pm On Apr 07
vanitybutiwanti:
mumu go through my post , I'm more ijaw and Rivers than you bigoted igbo man

BUT RIVERS STATE IS IGBO NAU?

SEE PAST AND PRESENT ON ISI AGU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPZ95YGW1E

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 5:14pm On Apr 07
hammer567:

BUT RIVERS STATE IS IGBO NAU?

SEE PAST AND PRESENT ON ISI AGU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPZ95YGW1E
That's your business delusional bigot, you claim anything online, when you log out, You'll be faced with reality
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 5:17pm On Apr 07
onumadu:

@Bolded:
deadly in what sense? Burning and demolishing the state House of Assembly? Look at him very well, man has been running up and down to pdp nwc and Tinubu in the last couple of days and his advances has been met with disappointment, Asari and Ateke Tom will nothing save him, maybe in their domains which is inconsequential in terms of voting strengths but they can't save him when the time comes.
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by hammer567: 5:17pm On Apr 07
vanitybutiwanti:
That's your business delusional bigot, you claim anything online, when you log out, You'll be faced with reality

U ARE NO LONGER CALLING ME IGBO MAN?

IN YOUR SICK MIND, WEN U REFER TO MY TRIBE, U HAVE CONDEMN ME?

U HAVE MENTAL PROBLEM BUT U DONT KNOW, E REMAIN TO ENTER MARKET.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYvj4g9zsSU

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Papayaayasager(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07
Fat pig, anywhere belle face...em money don dey finish na so he need another sure plug
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by harrend(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07
In asari's voice: That man (fubara) no be ijaw man. That man na devil pikin..

He's now loyal to devil pikin..
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by hammer567: 5:22pm On Apr 07
harrend:
In asari's voice: That man (fubara) no be ijaw man. That man na devil pikin..

He's now loyal to devil pikin..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 5:25pm On Apr 07
hammer567:

U ARE NO LONGER CALLING ME IGBO MAN?

IN YOUR SICK MIND, WEN U REFER TO MY TRIBE, U HAVE CONDEMN ME?

U HAVE MENTAL PROBLEM BUT U DONT KNOW, E REMAIN TO ENTER MARKET.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYvj4g9zsSU
igbo man shut up, you are the delusional idiiot with a mental problem, a nonentity that thinks igbos have a say in Rivers politics, you must be on crack and mpkurumiri. Get lost and don't quote me again, this will be my last response to your mpkurumiri induced post
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07
Abilistic:
smiley

Hope he's still standing on the mandate lipsrsealed
The man refused to date that's why he is shamelessly looking elsewhere. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by hammer567: 5:28pm On Apr 07
vanitybutiwanti:
igbo man shut up, you are the delusional idiiot with a mental problem, a nonentity that thinks igbos have a say in Rivers politics, you must be on crack and mpkurumiri. Get lost and don't quote me again, this will be my last response to your mpkurumiri induced post

ASARI IS IGBO MAN, NO BE ME TALK AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT5oOsqK84w&t=25s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLeieKo8lQM&t=16s

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07
vanitybutiwanti:
you're not in Rivers state and you're not the ikwerre ethnic nationality, speak only for yourself, your family and probably other deluded igbo men

Your hatred for Igbo will only lead you to haert attack and hell. I'm fully on ground in Rivers State and even Wike's community. If not for Sim Wike's own community would have long descended on his properties including his blood relatives. Fubara wants peace and is trying his best to prevent youths from looting properties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Senator Egyegbola / Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria / Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.