Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) (37222 Views)

Military Rejects Call To Take Over Power, Declares Loyalty To Buhari / Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) / Asari Dokubo Visits Adams Oshiomhole, Congratulates Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Taigaban: 7:16pm On Apr 07
valentineuwakwe:
Wike will now bribe tompolo or boyloaf or even king ateke to be on his side...this battle don dey tire wrapper oo!
Tompolo and Ateke Tom are already on the side of Sim Fubara.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by maxzzo1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07
Asari looking for relevance
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by lagosrd: 8:05pm On Apr 07
AGIP
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Kingzmate(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07
SNITCHERS GET SNITCHED cool
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by franugo(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07
HydraFeeds:
The two of them come be like statue

Sim is always like that in his pictures. Either him photographer na learner or wike dey pay am to snap rubbish pictures.
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Sniper101(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07
Penguin2:
Who else does Wike still have in his camp now?

Are you playing undecided
Who's Asari in the scheme of things?
Asari wey be minus one.

Which reasonable politician in South South would see Asari as a reasonable ally? grin

hammer567:
HIM GET CHOICE?

BOTH IGBOS AND IJAWS ARE BEHIND HIM, WHO IS WIKE?

The fact that you Igbos are solidly behind HIM is the very reason why SIM wont be reelected into office come 2027.

ask Beatrice Itubo and Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour grin they'll explain better cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07
valentineuwakwe:
Wike will now bribe tompolo or boyloaf or even king ateke to be on his side...this battle don dey tire wrapper oo!
Atake has been in Fubara camp; for General Government Tompolo, that would not happen, he is Okowa guy.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Penguin2: 11:48pm On Apr 07
Sniper101:

Are you playing undecided
Who's Asari in the scheme of things?
Asari wey be minus one.

Which reasonable politician in South South would see Asari as a reasonable ally? grin

The fact that you Igbos are solidly behind HIM is the very reason why SIM wont be reelected into office come 2027.

ask Beatrice Itubo and Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour grin they'll explain better cheesy
We were behind Wike all through his two elections in Rivers while you lots stood for Amaechi who was in APC then and was your darling Lion of Ubima.

In those two instances, who won and who lost?
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Penguin2: 11:57pm On Apr 07
ReubenE:

So Fubara or anybody wearing Isi Agu makes them Igbo? This is very myopic thought.
I love Igbos but Igbos really need to curtail their nuisance and forcing themselves on other people. They know the history of every Nigerian tribe except their own.

The amount of time Igbos dedicate into insulting other tribes especially Ijaws on Facebook and elsewhere is astonishing. Fubara is not Igbo so stop forcing it.
I never knew a time would come that I will detest Igbos considering that Ijaws are very close to them culturally, economically and otherwise until I saw how Igbos hate every other person except themselves. Insult and downgrade anything of other people that is not their own, superiority complex and putting themselves even in conversations that don't concern them.

Igbos need to stop this nuisance especially towards Ijaw people as whether they like it or not, ijaws are the only friends they have left in Nigeria and that friendship is hanging by a thin thread with Igbo insults and nuisance towards Ijaws in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta
Forcing ourselves on others?

So it was Igbos that asked Asari Dokubo to turn on his ring light, record a video saying he’s Igbo, and post it on the internet, Abi?

How pathetic can you lots be?
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by ReubenE(m): 1:47am On Apr 08
Penguin2:

Forcing ourselves on others?

So it was Igbos that asked Asari Dokubo to turn on his ring light, record a video saying he’s Igbo, and post it on the internet, Abi?

How pathetic can you lots be?
Igbos causing nuisance are the pathetic lot. Apologies to the good ones.

So Asari turning on ring light in front of a camera to say he traced his father to Igbo land means every other person from Kalabari and Ibani is Igbo?

Igbos especially the youths should stop forcing themselves on other people, at this point it is becoming embarrassing as almost every minority in the ND is rejecting y'all embarrassingly. Ikwerre and Anioma that ordinarily should be your closest cousins are rejecting you too, as if that is not embarrassing enough, y'all want to add Ijaws too.
Igbo is a majority tribe in Nigeria that need to respect themselves as such instead of always bringing avoidable insults upon themselves.
With the way y'all are blatantly and disrespectfully claiming everything, soon Igbos would be driven away from all the minority groups they've been living with.
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Xwizard: 4:30am On Apr 08
Olaoluwa34:
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir. I need your help Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Thursday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Thursday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Young man, be very careful, or I will have you picked up by the Dss in the morning. I’ve sent you money more than twice and you still scamming right? By morning we storming that your bode olude area to pick you up for questioning
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 6:32am On Apr 08
Fat orobo t3rrorist is desperate, ahahahahahahaha.
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Penguin2: 7:22am On Apr 08
ReubenE:

Igbos causing nuisance are the pathetic lot. Apologies to the good ones.

So Asari turning on ring light in front of a camera to say he traced his father to Igbo land means every other person from Kalabari and Ibani is Igbo?

Igbos especially the youths should stop forcing themselves on other people, at this point it is becoming embarrassing as almost every minority in the ND is rejecting y'all embarrassingly. Ikwerre and Anioma that ordinarily should be your closest cousins are rejecting you too, as if that is not embarrassing enough, y'all want to add Ijaws too.
Igbo is a majority tribe in Nigeria that need to respect themselves as such instead of always bringing avoidable insults upon themselves.
With the way y'all are blatantly and disrespectfully claiming everything, soon Igbos would be driven away from all the minority groups they've been living with.
This is Rotimi Amaechi from Ikwerre saying he’s Igbo on national television.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrekpfOaKk?si=REvG46yVnKGCaXq-

This is Ifeanyi Okowa from Delta (Anioma) saying he’s Igbo on National Television.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7HvqXDv9c8?si=SrjYj6fP9u61pae7

Which of these two men were forced by Igbos to a national television to say what they said?

You are here claiming Ikwerre and Anioma are denying being Igbo but I just showed video clips respectable men from the two tribes. Where’s ur own evidence to support your claim?

Purge yourself of your hatred for Igbos.
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by ReubenE(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08
Penguin2:

This is Rotimi Amaechi from Ikwerre saying he’s Igbo on national television.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrekpfOaKk?si=REvG46yVnKGCaXq-

This is Ifeanyi Okowa from Delta (Anioma) saying he’s Igbo on National Television.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7HvqXDv9c8?si=SrjYj6fP9u61pae7

Which of these two men were forced by Igbos to a national television to say what they said?

You are here claiming Ikwerre and Anioma are denying being Igbo but I just showed video clips respectable men from the two tribes. Where’s ur own evidence to support your claim?

Purge yourself of your hatred for Igbos.
Hatred for Igbos? You clearly do not know what you are saying. Y'all don't like listening to the truth.

I have been in many occasions and even here, defended Igbos when Yorubas molested you guys for your overbearing and impulsive attitude of insulting everything that is not Igbo.

Showing me a video of Okowa, Ameachi saying they are Igbo proves nothing as anybody can be from anywhere as there are hausas, Ijaws, Yorubas etc with Igbo roots due to intermarriage, likewise there are Igbos with Hausa, Ijaw and Yoruba roots.

If you want to get the right information, go to the traditional stool/rulers and not some individual men saying they are this and that then people like you using that to equate a whole ethnic group under another ethnic group.
Go and meet Ikwerre and Anioma traditional rulers proclaiming their ethnic groups as Igbo.
You referenced Amaechi as confirmation of Ikwerre as Igbo, the same Ikwerre man Wike denounced you people so what are you on.
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Penguin2: 4:08pm On Apr 08
ReubenE:

Hatred for Igbos? You clearly do not know what you are saying. Y'all don't like listening to the truth.

I have been in many occasions and even here, defended Igbos when Yorubas molested you guys for your overbearing and impulsive attitude of insulting everything that is not Igbo.

Showing me a video of Okowa, Ameachi saying they are Igbo proves nothing as anybody can be from anywhere as there are hausas, Ijaws, Yorubas etc with Igbo roots due to intermarriage, likewise there are Igbos with Hausa, Ijaw and Yoruba roots.

If you want to get the right information, go to the traditional stool/rulers and not some individual men saying they are this and that then people like you using that to equate a whole ethnic group under another ethnic group.
Go and meet Ikwerre and Anioma traditional rulers proclaiming their ethnic groups as Igbo.
You referenced Amaechi as confirmation of Ikwerre as Igbo, the same Ikwerre man Wike denounced you people so what are you on.
You’ve moved it to traditional rulers now? After I showed you videos of influential men from these two tribes saying they are Igbo you have changed the goalpost?

Now, show me video of any Igbo claiming that Ikwerre and Anioma are Igbos since you accused us of forcing them.
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by ReubenE(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08
Penguin2:

You’ve moved it to tranditional rulers now? After I showed you videos of influential men from these two tribes saying they are Igbo you have changed the goalpost?

Now, show me video of any Igbo claiming that Ikwerre and Anioma are Igbos since you accused us of forcing them.
Don't waste my time o that challenge bro. Something that you are currently doing and you're asking me to show you any Igbo doing it.
It begins with you
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by Penguin2: 5:38pm On Apr 08
ReubenE:

Don't waste my time o that challenge bro. Something that you are currently doing and you're asking me to show you any Igbo doing it.
It begins with you
I’m not forcing anybody to accept he’s Igbo, I’m merely countering your erroneous assertion.
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by BrighterSyde: 9:47pm On Apr 08
vanitybutiwanti:
People insulted Akpabio when he called out fubaras hypocrisy on his 'What's the struggle speech' , now we can all see that he's no different from the other politician's.

He recently bought 2023 Toyota land cruiser for Asari as part of the sign on fees, I also know that some cash went under the table

Well what will be will be, Asari has never been on wikes side, this visit won't change anything.

Fabura is corrupt. We know that. But is it wike that isn’t also corrupt? Or why are you on Wike’s side as if these politicians are not all thieves fighting for their pockets?
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 9:51pm On Apr 08
BrighterSyde:

Fabura is corrupt. We know that. But is it wike that isn’t also corrupt? Or why are you on Wike’s side as if these politicians are not all thieves fighting for their pockets?
They are all corrupt, support who you want to support and let others support their preferred candidate, no hard feelings
Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by BrighterSyde: 8:01am On Apr 09
vanitybutiwanti:
They are all corrupt, support who you want to support and let others support their preferred candidate, no hard feelings

Never!!! I think it’s stupid and an insult to your education and unborn children to support men who are impoverishing you while enriching their pockets. It doesn’t make sense to me. As long as I don’t need them to survive then they can all go to hell. But if your support is earning you some peanuts from them then that’s understandable. Feel free to support any of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety / Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva / El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.