Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays (24883 Views)

President Buhari Participates At The Eid-Al-fitr Prayers (Photos) / Shehu Sani At The Eid Praying Ground In Kaduna (photos) / President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Honestey: 8:06pm On Apr 07
The forefather of every Obidient is back home.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Babalola0920: 8:07pm On Apr 07
Juliusganduje:
This man disgusts Nigerians a lot.

Speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by ipobarecriminals: 8:08pm On Apr 07
grin online LAPO PRESIDENT is in Agulu
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by NokiaN8(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07
Tinubu government is trying to revive the country.. but is it the hash way, using the innocent masses to pay for the luxury of the elite.. instead to have good governance, the elite shud cut down Thier luxury and pay for Thier past debt themselves by heavy taxes the elite. NIGERIANS are hungry, the masses can't pay for the luxury lives.. it would lead to serious conflict soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by blesynk(f): 8:12pm On Apr 07
Ebe ka ogara biko nu
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Kay25(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07
MilesMaxwell:
How's this news?
Cos it's about ur president
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by NokiaN8(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07
Tinubu government is trying to revive the country.. but using the hash way, using the innocent masses to pay for the luxury of the elite.. instead to have good governance, the elite shud cut down Thier luxury and pay for Thier past debt themselves by heavy taxes the elite. NIGERIANS are hungry, the masses can't pay for the luxury lives.. it would lead to serious conflict soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by ipobcannibals: 8:14pm On Apr 07
Juliusganduje:
Ipob terrorist spotted grin
God bless president Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Devil punish ipob terrorists and their hunchback leader, namadi cownu
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by MrOkenwa(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07
Welcome home Mr President.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Rochasstatue(f): 8:17pm On Apr 07
Kanu is still in jail.
Obi has become a normal.
Igbos are driven by hate...
Wellcome home 001.
Tough gong.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Juliusganduje: 8:17pm On Apr 07
ipobcannibals:
Ipob terrorist spotted grin
God bless president Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Devil punish ipob terrorists and their hunchback leader, namadi cownu
Rubbish post.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by ChronicGp(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07
The Jagaban, no body bada Dan.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by phemray(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07
Juliusganduje:

A performer!! Fears no one, Normally you might not be loved by all. But I love his energies, no pampering of situations. Imagine buhari said he was worried about the consequences of removing fuel subsidy, the reason he pends it. So pending it for who?? Remove every needed for removal and we face it at once and forever. You no remove people must cry, u remove people will cry so why not?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Strap: 8:31pm On Apr 07
It cost a lot to have sense in Nigeria so I don't blame you.
One thing you should know is that outside the shores of this country, you're seen as a Nigerian not by your tribe.
Why not post a consteuctive message rather than displaying this huge amount of folly.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's president and that won't change but what can change is your level of tribalism.
Richtaiwo:
The husband of their mothers is in lagos to celebrate Sallah. Oya, children of hate should not miss this opportunity to insult him and islam as much as their mouths can open. Las las, that packaged fraud will never be president.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by ttobizz(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:

What if I no enter suck-away?

Den you go try dey one place make I update your GPS location give thunder
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Goodlady(f): 8:40pm On Apr 07
ttobizz:

Den you go try dey one place make I update your GPS location give thunder
Had it been that I know you & thunder, I d v given you both dirty slaps

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Bosquad: 8:42pm On Apr 07
Which your baba to mo yi omo. You’re suffering and smiling
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Slytiger: 8:46pm On Apr 07
Pharaoh4rin:

Especially my IPOB nephews
Fixed.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by AFOXTJ: 8:47pm On Apr 07
naptu2:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has arrived Lagos for the Eid el Fitr holidays. He was received at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport by Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu. He then took a helicopter to State House, Dodan Barracks from where he went to his home in Ikoyi in a motorcade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeBNwtH8keM?si=507hyQ3_lFq_lQBd

Welcome home Mr president.

We love you 💕
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Slytiger: 8:51pm On Apr 07
Strap:
It cost a lot to have sense in Nigeria so I don't blame you.
One thing you should know is that outside the shores of this country, you're seen as a Nigerian not by your tribe.
Why not post a consteuctive message rather than displaying this huge amount of folly.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's president and that won't change but what can change is your level of tribalism.
Thailand, south Africa and many other countries know the difference between Biafrians and Nigerians.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by patrickcollins: 9:00pm On Apr 07
Richtaiwo:
The husband of their mothers is in lagos to celebrate Sallah. Oya, children of hate should not miss this opportunity to insult him and islam as much as their mouths can open. Las las, that packaged fraud will never be president.
He is a clueless and heartless leader, people celebrating on empty stomach, very insensitive to the plight of common man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by patrickcollins: 9:01pm On Apr 07
Olachase:
Cry go full everywhere now grin grin

Before it skips my mind welcome your Excellence 🤝
The cries abound in your community, village and state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by fitinwell: 9:15pm On Apr 07
naptu2:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has arrived Lagos for the Eid el Fitr holidays. He was received at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport by Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu. He then took a helicopter to State House, Dodan Barracks from where he went to his home in Ikoyi in a motorcade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeBNwtH8keM?si=507hyQ3_lFq_lQBd

If president ,.. get free time to Go holiday... Loke ordinary Civil servant... Who go com manage the affair of the Nation..?

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by DMerciful(m): 9:28pm On Apr 07
Tribalism on display. Tinubu has not done anything worthy of praise
Coolestguy2023:
The best President Nigeria ever produced. I am proud of PBAT.
I expect our igbo brothers to be sad at this news as usual. It's no longer strange or a breaking news.
It's the usual expected wailing and pains out of jealousy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Sleekfingers: 9:30pm On Apr 07
MilesMaxwell:
How's this news?

Because he is the president. That's why it is news
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Bimpe29: 9:48pm On Apr 07
Eid Mubarak in advance.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Ademitundun(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07
Welcome my president
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Medici777: 10:43pm On Apr 07
Tifnubu has always been dreaming and ready to be president but I’m pretty sure he’s still finds it unbelievable that he’s president
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Burruchaga71(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07
DRUGGIE himself
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Strap: 11:16pm On Apr 07
I appreciate you, maybe they write your tribe on your international🤣🤣🤣 when UAE slammed visa ban, did they ban a particular tribe or the entire Nigeria.
Dey play
Slytiger:

Thailand, south Africa and many other countries know the difference between Biafrians and Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida / Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki / Oshiomhole An Election Rigger, A Fake Comrade Obasanjo Bribed Severally – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.