Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays (24884 Views)

President Buhari Participates At The Eid-Al-fitr Prayers (Photos) / Shehu Sani At The Eid Praying Ground In Kaduna (photos) / President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Postinor: 11:34pm On Apr 07
phorget:

Wow! Please can you just tell me two reasons why you so much love him?
Some people are really not loving him but I want to be able to give them some pointers.
I love him because I know he is the one that is going to take nigeria to the promised land,I also love him because I am a patriot and he is the president of my nation
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by youngrichnigga: 12:05am On Apr 08
So the presidiot is on holiday from today rather than wait till Tuesday that's declared as PH for the Eid. Just imagine your employed worker behaving this way, won't you sack him/her; aHes also unsure to return to Abuja this week Tinubu as far as I know is an employee of the Nigerian State undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by youngrichnigga: 12:09am On Apr 08
Before now, he'd have been driven through the Lagos streets from the airport but he tactfully avoided stoning and pelting by using a helicopter from the airport to Dodan Barack where it's safer and less ebinpawa volatile grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by 99persait(m): 12:48am On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
This man disgusts Nigerians a lot.
signs of jealousy. When you hate what you can not conquer
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Krankhead: 2:54am On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Sorry o....cry cry
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Villa12(m): 5:10am On Apr 08
Postinor:
I love him because I know he is the one that is going to take nigeria to the promised land,I also love him because I am a patriot and he is the president of my nation
almost a year in office and you can't point at any achievement. You're still singing you know, you know grin
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Hezmatosky: 5:35am On Apr 08
Richtaiwo:
The husband of their mothers is in lagos to celebrate Sallah. Oya, children of hate should not miss this opportunity to insult him and islam as much as their mouths can open. Las las, that packaged fraud will never be president.
You just buy new fone ba?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Hezmatosky: 5:38am On Apr 08
youngrichnigga:
So the presidiot is on holiday from today rather than wait till Tuesday that's declared as PH for the Eid. Just imagine your employed worker behaving this way, won't you sack him/her; aHes also unsure to return to Abuja this week Tinubu as far as I know is an employee of the Nigerian State undecided undecided undecided undecided
And he also took almost a month for Xmas holiday too
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Postinor: 6:32am On Apr 08
Villa12:
almost a year in office and you can't point at any achievement. You're still singing you know, you know grin
I have told you my own
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by MNDY(m): 6:48am On Apr 08
phorget:

Wow! Please can you just tell me two reasons why you so much love him?
Some people are really not loving him but I want to be able to give them some pointers.

I'm looking forward to his reply as well 🥴
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by MNDY(m): 6:52am On Apr 08
Villa12:

Oh! I've seen his reply.

How can a human who doesn't trust even his own self, be trusting another person? Is that not madnéss?

Trusting another person with fraud written all over him to perform well. 😑
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by MNDY(m): 6:54am On Apr 08
Postinor:

How can a human who doesn't trust even his own self, be trusting another person? Is that not madnéss?

Trusting another person with fraud written all over him to perform well 😑
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:12am On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
And who are those your nephews?

Yours to discover
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Habugala(m): 7:35am On Apr 08
My eyes can't see those pictures , let me go and let other people to see what my eyes can't see

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Villa12(m): 7:46am On Apr 08
Postinor:
I have told you my own
stop supporting politicians that has made Nigerians improvished. Tinubu has made life unbearable for average Nigerians. Get sense guy
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by bionixs: 8:21am On Apr 08
He lands in Lagos on Sunday for Tuesday and Wednesday public holiday in a Nigeria like this

Lazy ones should come and defend their hero

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Villa12(m): 8:43am On Apr 08
Postinor:
I love him because I know he is the one that is going to take nigeria to the promised land,I also love him because[b] I am a patriot[/b] and he is the president of my nation
some of you don't understand what the word Patriot entails. You cannot be supporting your president for every dick and harry policy and decisions he made all in the name of patriot, you cannot claim you love your country when an average Nigerians cannot afford 3 square meal daily, you cannot claim to love your country when insecurity, kidnapping, banditary had taken over the nation, you cannot claim to love your country when almost all our graduates are jobless, you cannot claim to love your country when an average Nigerians don't know where their next meal will come from while your leaders are living in affluence, buying properties all over the world with stolen money, you cannot claim to love your country while your leaders and their families do not use our public healthcare, education, transportation et al. Ask yourself this question, your forefathers had been a patriotic Nigerian since time immemoral, what have they achieved since 1960? We are still shouting up NEPA at this age and time. How many household in Nigeria today can afford a bag of rice? Our minimum wage is 30k one of the least paid in Africa while your leaders are one of the highest paid in the world. You're suffering from Stockholm syndrome not patriotism. Don't you and every other Nigerians deserve to enjoy what your corrupt leaders are enjoying?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by showwiggy: 8:50am On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:

Speak for yourself I beg...big and useless mouth.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Pussyisgud: 9:08am On Apr 08
Goodday90:
No be who work dey rest?

I am sure if they opened tinubu’s brain,it would still be like that of a new born baby,that’s because he dosen’t make use of it
Lol, this guy u have no chill.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by kingmaster2009: 9:21am On Apr 08
payaseriy:
Only if u know the amount this travel will gulp

Nah your money? Or Your money lost?

Ask aviation minister his Escrodde budget in a month....you will be shock ...how much more the president
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by 77up(m): 10:01am On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Yet over 8million Nigerians voted him in? He disgust you a senseless Ipob pi.g and the rest of obi.diots not Nigerians.

Sane Nigerians love President Bola Tinubu ❤️
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Morphinne: 12:20pm On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Omo werey, you and who? grin
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Hammylawali: 1:10pm On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:

Speak for yourself. You dislike him doesn’t mean you should impose such ideas on others..
Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by Shhhh01(f): 1:10pm On Apr 16
Wow. Our president is looking robust ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki / Oshiomhole An Election Rigger, A Fake Comrade Obasanjo Bribed Severally – Fayose / Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.