Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands (34818 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Marriage Breakup Rumors, Shares Hot Photo / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Goodlady(f): 8:58am On Apr 08
All top comedians are having it hard with marriage.

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Chikel20000(m): 8:59am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:
When he couldn't keep his penis in one place

This men will use their penis to scatter marriage and cry fowl when the woman moves on.
Very randy and unrepentant cheat. His wife is rich and beautiful yet he cheats on her and even beat her.

Na you cheat na you still Dy beat. No man in this life can hit me, I'll never forgive him.
Beating wey I no receive for my papa house na wan somebody's son go kom Dy beat me. Neverrrrrrr
just shut up

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Elidrisy20: 9:01am On Apr 08
As you get money nau, no wahala

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by DeJoeee(m): 9:01am On Apr 08
undecided
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Oluwazeezu(m): 9:03am On Apr 08
That na dier cup of shahi o

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Objectivist04: 9:03am On Apr 08
They look too young to have been married for 20 years shebi na old picture be this

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Btruth: 9:03am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

This men will use their penis to scatter marriage and cry fowl when the woman moves on.
Very randy and unrepentant cheat. His wife is rich and beautiful yet he cheats on her and even beat her.

Na you cheat na you still Dy beat. No man in this life can hit me, I'll never forgive him.
Beating wey I no receive for my papa house na wan somebody's son go kom Dy beat me. Neverrrrrrr
how do you know he is cheating?

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by concho(m): 9:04am On Apr 08
I hope he did DNA test for all his kids
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by victorazy(m): 9:04am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

Na your type dey receive beating well well from their boyfriend hands. grin
Thief.

5 Likes

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by SmartPolician: 9:04am On Apr 08
DonBenny77:

Ali baba
Julius Agu
Nedu
Seyi law
Mr Ibu
Basketmouth
Ay
The list long marriage no be comedy 😅.
Even abroad...

Seyi Law isn't divorced yet; it was a prank.

3 Likes

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by UselessBuharist: 9:04am On Apr 08
The level of intolerance in marriages today is just too much.

Should we blame civilisation?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Sirianese: 9:05am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

They lowkey had an open marriage, just like Omotola and her Captain

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Okortor: 9:05am On Apr 08
Omo.... nothing lasts forever
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by VinnyBaba: 9:06am On Apr 08
Objectivist04:
They look too young to have been married for 20 years shebi na old picture be this

Exactly what I wanted to comment.

AY knows to LIE and Exaggerate. sad sad

As at 2004, AY was still in Delsu, Abraka, hustling to graduate and move to lagos!

It was around 2006 he finally blew.

I don't know where he got this 20yrs from. undecided

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by ThothHermes: 9:06am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

Get a life.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:07am On Apr 08
I saw his daughter on page @facebook Legit.ng very grown up girl. ... . You married woman for 20yrs ..... Reaching this dying minutes una scatter marriage...... What's the issue their that can never be amended 🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by FreeStuffsNG: 9:08am On Apr 08
I have found myself doing some things that i am not proud of today. It is one thing to watch my friendship/ marriage of 20 years slip off my hands, but it's another thing for the parties involved to understand how to appropriate the blames in a space that is designed for most women to always play the victims and win.

Very irresponsible and arrogant remark. He should not give up on bringing back his family and get help before this remark later haunt him for ever.

I learnt he has a good home that's worth fighting for and he just admitted it too. Drop your pride and bring back your family.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Owon: 9:08am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

He can marry a second wife
How many you grand father marry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by ajimo54(m): 9:09am On Apr 08
abc115:
Comedian AY Makun confirms breakup rumors, Says “My marriage of 20yrs is slipping off my hands”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5eECbVNOdf/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Well, may be some men can't cope with divorce but with the population of 65million men and 151million women in Naija and u think I am afraid of divorce? God forbid! I try my best to keep my family but if any woman misbehaves by thinking she is doing me a favour by staying with me, I will redcard you! See girls nah!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:10am On Apr 08
Sometimes marriage is a scam

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by franchasofficia: 9:11am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

grin grin

Any man that beats his wife is a fool
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by VinnyBaba: 9:11am On Apr 08
UselessBuharist:
The level of intolerance in marriages today is just too much.

Should we blame civilisation?

It's Exposure and HAVING OPTIONS! undecided

Many married women are still in touch with their Ex-Boyfriends and Ex-Sugardaddies, some of which are Politicians, Oil firm workers, Company Executives, etc. sad

Any Fucck up from their Husbands, they use it as an Opportunity to Quit their Marriage and Run to those Guys.😒

That's why as a Guy, NEVER Marry a Woman who has had a Sugar Daddy or has slept with a Married Man!🤨😏

6 Likes

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Always82: 9:11am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

who ask you asunder.and am sure the guy cheat with you.akproko.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Vulcan24(m): 9:11am On Apr 08
meobizy:
That was a beautiful write-up. 20 years. The marriage try. I’ve read stories of his infidelity since 2013. If the marriage was managed till this year, I give it a pass mark. Both parties should split amicably. Life is too hard to drag an unwilling human being with you. Their child is grown, good. She can take care of herself. It’s time for them to find other better halves.

Women married to rich nen quickly make big issues out of infidelity cos they knew it's freedom and financial independence/gain for them

Most of them quickly absorb one of their admirers and secretly encourage they end the marriage!

In few years and times they flaunt their freedom and portends happiness forgetting they have broken the lineage of marriage and start a legacy of broken homes for their kids.

The men who they leave may falter for few times but mens lineage may rebound and probably rebirth new homes and lasting marriage.

Bottom line women have a gain in the short run but men have the last laugh.

Our women needs to be patient and consider the future of the children not the erring husbands

7 Likes

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by dfrost: 9:13am On Apr 08
techub:
Again this shows you that money can't buy everything.... Be wise

You dey mind them?

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by blowjohn(m): 9:13am On Apr 08
That's the process U pay for pouring everything out in the media.

When U marry a Media Girl U Get media results.

U celebrities will never understand thay Ur wife doesnt have to be the most beautiful.

Even this revelation isnt our business.

Solve Ur marriage issues in secret.

It not our business if its slipping in or out.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by hansomb: 9:13am On Apr 08
Odotech:
Infidelity is the curse of the south west people. The grand reason for their marital woes. Any lady marrying from there will just be used as a sample for toto experiment and dumped for another
Hmmm, every region get der .
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by ogaontop(m): 9:14am On Apr 08
VinnyBaba:

Exactly what I wanted to comment.

AY knows to LIE and Exaggerate. sad sad

As at 2004, AY was still in Delsu, Abraka, hustling to graduate and move to lagos!

It was around 2006 he finally blew.

I don't know where he got this 20 years from. undecided
He said 20 years of friendship/marriage, understand him.

6 Likes

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by errandsdotng: 9:14am On Apr 08
She'll become side chic of a married man
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by olaniyilukman(m): 9:15am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

Dey play, if you continue like this without controlling your mouth, man will beat you....

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by tollyboy5(m): 9:17am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

I agree with you to some point. Some men will give their wife infection.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by emmabest2000(m): 9:17am On Apr 08
DonBenny77:
Sorry.
I've observed this with most comedians.
The wife of their youth always leaves them at some point.
Initially they fall head over heels "his funny he make me laugh and I love him" yen yen yen!"
They mostly get tired of the clowning on the long run.

Basket Mouth
Julius Agwu
AY
etc.....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.