Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands (34836 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Marriage Breakup Rumors, Shares Hot Photo / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 9:57am On Apr 08
elonmuskbaby:
eh ya.na him be say you go wait Taya grin

Your own beggar has choice grin

U go do abi u no dey do....
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 10:04am On Apr 08
Moniya4Real:

Men! this is brutal. Omoge, you get mouth o🤣

No mind her
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Ategberoson(m): 10:08am On Apr 08
Odotech:
Infidelity is the curse of the south west people. The grand reason for their marital woes. Any lady marrying from there will just be used as a sample for toto experiment and dumped for another

Like May, Judy and YUl drama

Except from southwest, all Igbo are good

Isn't that the ideology that ojukwu sold to your forefathers to lure them to unprepared war that destroy them, you're following that path, labelling other tribe bad and yours is good

This fooools and his likes still tell Yoruba many reason they shouldn't have vote for Tinubu that gave free education, health care, organize massive health benefit, allowances to the civil servants among many undisclosed benefit to obi that use fiscal policies to finished them in anambra, increase tuition fees, made health workers to strike for 13months because they're used to doing obituaries every week

4 Likes

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Ategberoson(m): 10:11am On Apr 08
This is the third time AY and his wife will be having marriage crisis and to me it go beyond infidelity

Even if man dey cheat and he dey provide steady for his family, it shouldn't be an issue if the man hasn't lost his ctrl, the day you lost your ctrl to your wife, regardless of the money you're making and your provision for the house, you're done for it

How does a man lost the ctrl

You lost your ctrl by waiting for your woman opinions everytime, you don't want to offend her, you can't scold her(not physical abuse), lack of discipline. If your woman is not submissive to you then she have no business being in marriage with you, stop simping around

Any man that lost their ctrl should find it back, my wife always hate to see me get angry over sth repeatedly she knows the consequences, I have never hit her or any lady in my life or rain any abuses on her but mehn the kind eyes I go use cut you sef, body go tell you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by onatisi(m): 10:14am On Apr 08
abc115:
Comedian AY Makun confirms breakup rumors, Says “My marriage of 20yrs is slipping off my hands”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5eECbVNOdf/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Story story
If you know yourarriage is slipping and you don't want it to ,then sacrifice and hold it down , if you can't then let it go . All these emotional wordings will not and does not change the reality on ground
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by TemmyT002(m): 10:17am On Apr 08
Someone don cheat
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Babastrong(m): 10:19am On Apr 08
[quote author=EreluRoz post=129319296]When he couldn't keep his penis in one place

This men will use their penis to scatter marriage and cry fowl when the woman moves on.
Very randy and unrepentant cheat. His wife is rich and beautiful yet he cheats on her and even beat her.

Na you cheat na you still Dy beat. No man in this life can hit me, I'll never forgive him.
Beating wey I no receive for my papa house na wan somebody's son go kom Dy beat me. Neverrrrrrr[i
will
neua
beat
someone's
daughter.
bt
as
par
bleeping.
i
can't
eat
rice
everday.
if
i
chop
rice
today,
NA
AMALA
E
GO
BE
2MORROw.
]
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by DonroxyII: 10:20am On Apr 08
UselessBuharist:
The level of intolerance in marriages today is just too much.

Should we blame civilisation?
Nah, Women are now Also Bread Winners Unlike Before .....

The economic Realities is that Men Can't Fulfil the Obligations of the Family Alone Without Wife Assistance if not the Man will die in no time ....

Women now have a "say" in the bigger societies or say "City" Unlike the ancient village life While Women are also Better Informed about their Rights & Expectations Unlike olden Days......

Men has been fvcking up since year 0 but Women of Internet age has had enough ... She Can Divorce & still hold herself high in the society without any stigma ....

Divorce doesn't mean the end of the world unlike before where everyone in the village will cast You for Abandoning Your Matrimonial Home....

Western Civilisations could be thought off to be at odd With African Values But African Ancient Civilisations is very wicked to Women & their Children without any form of accountability from Men Laslas ... The world is getting fusion into one Culture alot shall change across all Civilisations....

Nowadays, Na Divorce & Blow ooo .... Dem go come turn marriage counsellor ...

If not for stigma, an Average Woman has a million craze running in her head beyond what an average man can handle so developed a Masculine Sense & Hold Your God very well if not, The Present Realities is Anti-Marriage cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Goodlady(f): 10:20am On Apr 08
CCIA:

It’s obvious you currently have no source of source of income grin
Let's say I m jobless, do you v a job for me aside trying to v sex with me?
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by DonroxyII: 10:22am On Apr 08
Ejiakusmith:
I saw his daughter on page @facebook Legit.ng very grown up girl. ... . You married woman for 20yrs ..... Reaching this dying minutes una scatter marriage...... What's the issue their that can never be amended 🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷
Two Warring People may not be able to Sheath their swords without elderly interventions but where are the Elders in this Gen Z Era ... grin ....

Elders are now Baddies cheesy

3 Likes

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Bacteria8: 10:24am On Apr 08
Sad cry
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by IamAtAnger: 10:28am On Apr 08
U shud reason from point he's drivinng at too na.. no be everything be gra gra.. ah na wah o... una no dey gree learn na only una sabi things?
elonmuskbaby:
meaning? If e no pay the woman or any of the parties, what are they still doing there? Ok she should stay there till she's osinachized Abi?
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by MartinsD12(m): 10:32am On Apr 08
abc115:
Comedian AY Makun confirms breakup rumors, Says “My marriage of 20yrs is slipping off my hands”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5eECbVNOdf/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
You want a super rich celebrity to be worshipping one pusssssssy that's impossible, an entertainer is an entertainer these ladies should know what they marry, if you marry a celebrity be ready to take whatever comes out of it , celebrity temptation to flex with them more beautiful babes with curvy is so easy because money dey

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Snowx: 10:39am On Apr 08
abc115:
"I don't regret supporting Peter obi but that's when my problem started..." - Ay Makun

Maybe his support for Obi is the cause of his marital problem. ..

He may tag his wife as BATIST
Bullcrap!!
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Angelfrost(m): 10:42am On Apr 08
Objectivist04:
They look too young to have been married for 20 years shebi na old picture be this

They married quite early...!

Besides, they are not that young, just look young (money does wonders to the skin).

AY is already past 50. Mabel can't be less than 45.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by nams77: 10:43am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:
When he couldn't keep his penis in one place

This men will use their penis to scatter marriage and cry fowl when the woman moves on.
Very randy and unrepentant cheat. His wife is rich and beautiful yet he cheats on her and even beat her.

Na you cheat na you still Dy beat. No man in this life can hit me, I'll never forgive him.
Beating wey I no receive for my papa house na wan somebody's son go kom Dy beat me. Neverrrrrrr
Where you a part of the family? Are you the third individual in the marriage? People go just wake up dey imagine story. Once a man is involved, they tag it cheating or irresponsibility or domestic violence. No worry, kontinue

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by chukwuma234: 10:46am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

Beating wey I no receive for my papa house na wan somebody's son go kom Dy beat me.

Neverrrrrrr

E be like say you dey live for their house..You get insider gist?

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Magnumproperty: 10:48am On Apr 08
Odotech:
Infidelity is the curse of the south west people. The grand reason for their marital woes. Any lady marrying from there will just be used as a sample for toto experiment and dumped for another
Werey. Sebi basket mouth is from Ekiti and Yul Edochie is from Abeokuta. ONKR

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by elin100(m): 10:51am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

Beating wey I no receive for my papa house na wan somebody's son go kom Dy beat me. Neverrrrrrr

How did you know that he used to beat her?

Omo ale

You no get sense
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Ebubu2: 10:53am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

you beat other people children but don’t want to be touched
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Sniper101(m): 10:56am On Apr 08
Even WITH ALL THE MONEY...Mackenzie did divorce Bezos. Mariam is distancing herself from AY....WHO ARE YOU to think that that your girlfriend would not leave you someday?
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by CCIA: 11:00am On Apr 08
Goodlady:

Let's say I m jobless, do you v a job for me aside trying to v sex with me?

So you finally agree Sex is a job you use to manage life when nothing is on ground . cool

Okay, how much are you charging? cool

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by YorubaKing: 11:02am On Apr 08
Baba gbenu e soun joor!

Hopeless, foolish guy! angry angry angry
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by YorubaKing: 11:05am On Apr 08
DonBenny77:
Sorry.
I've observed this with most comedians.
The wife of their youth always leaves them at some point.
Initially they fall head over heels "he's so funny, he makes me laugh and I love him" yen yen yen!"
They mostly get tired of the clowning on the long run.

The fool no even funny. He's very annoying! angry
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:05am On Apr 08
No be small thing ooo
DonroxyII:
Two Warring People may not be able to Sheath their swords without elderly interventions but where are the Elders in this Gen Z Era ... grin ....

Elders are now Baddies cheesy
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by TalkingBird: 11:06am On Apr 08
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by komzy589(m): 11:09am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

Why are you being so idiotic!
The wife gave her reasons why this is ending and there was nothing about infidelity.
Yes this is a faceless forum but try to be sensible before you unknowingly start doing this in real life.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by royalfly(m): 11:16am On Apr 08
VinnyBaba:

Exactly what I wanted to comment.

AY knows to LIE and Exaggerate. sad sad

As at 2004, AY was still in Delsu, Abraka, hustling to graduate and move to lagos!

It was around 2006 he finally blew.

I don't know where he got this 20yrs from. undecided

2004 to now is how many years? Men are always destroyed with ur likes. Do you know if they married in school? At what year did she give birth. Thier daugther is grown and how old? Must u find stupid ways to discredit men? To be sincere, most family issues are caused by women, the man's little mistakes are exaggerated to make it look like the main issue. I repeat men are suffering, like seriously men are going through alot in marraiges. I need to hear both sides truth or lies to pass judgment. But from experience, women are liars and exagarators. Most times a man will always admit his wrong but a woman will never admit her wrong but will always play victim. Osinachi issue is always a reference for women now, no one remembers when the man was killed in a marriage. Well, I pray they resolve it. Forgiveness is why marriages last not happiness. My little cent

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Proudman1: 11:17am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:
What are you saying, I don't even believe in hitting a child, I'm too compassionate to hit anyone. Not in my blood
of course your children go spoil undecided
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by royalfly(m): 11:18am On Apr 08
komzy589:

Why are you being so idiotic!
The wife gave her reasons why this is ending and there was nothing about infidelity.
Yes this is a faceless forum but try to be sensible before you unknowingly start doing this in real life.

That's how the guy or girl talks, very bias and unlogical yet claims woke. I pray they survive this to shame his or her likes
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:24am On Apr 08
abc115:
"I don't regret supporting Peter obi but that's when my problem started..." - Ay Makun

Maybe his support for Obi is the cause of his marital problem. ..

He may tag his wife as BATIST

Peter Obi is not the cause, marriages crash every seconds, every day. Let the man rest. He is not Nigerian problem. Let’s be civil. He lost, Tinubu is in.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Draslo(m): 11:32am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

You dey follow dem live for their house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' / Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.