Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) (43907 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Rita Dominic & Her FiancΓ© Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by chukkystar(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07
Plutoway.. My guy Pluto don come back. Edo to the World πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by ZombieTAMER: 9:15pm On Apr 07
How many kids now
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:19pm On Apr 07
KillIgbohoN0W:
No seed yet or have the eggs finished??

We need to be conscious of the kind of comments we make under the anonymity social-media provides! Would you make this comment if you were face to face with her? If not, why make it on a social-media forum?

10 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Sapasenator: 9:19pm On Apr 07
KillIgbohoN0W:

Eggs don cost now?
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by luminouz(m): 9:19pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
May this their marriage last amen.

I don't trust this man, he will like playing games as I'm seeing him so.

Yet you no even have anyone...you still dey your parents house....

Shameless troll

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by CCIA: 9:21pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

Have you completed your fasting and prayer for husband? cool

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:22pm On Apr 07
LOVEALAIGBO:

We need to be conscious of the kind of comments we make under the anonymity social-media provides! Would you make this comment if you were face to face with her? If not, why make it on a social-media forum?

Where is she so I can ask her?

Then you can take me to court and make a fool of yourself before the Judge.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Benwallt(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07
KillIgbohoN0W:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£, which egg? Native fowl or broiler?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by 123yes(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07
Rita had twins with her husband Anosike sometime this year.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by EreluRoz: 9:24pm On Apr 07
MrBachelor:

Una don start. If dem carry una go the kangaroo court of this banana republic now una go start to cry and plead for forgiveness.
Who he wan carry go court? Tell him to contact me for my address.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Zooposki(f): 9:25pm On Apr 07
KillIgbohoN0W:

Any marriage without kids is useless

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Benwallt(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07
kereman1:
This rita na my kinda woman

Ole. When she was suffering love in Naija u no show face. Another man don package her now you come dey get interest

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:27pm On Apr 07
Zooposki:

Lies.
You have no eggs.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by EreluRoz: 9:27pm On Apr 07
luminouz:

Yet you no even have anyone...you still dey your parents house....

Shameless troll
Men yakpa everywhere na we dy do nyanga. Is it a crime to live with one's parents kos I am not understanding anymore? I'm not leaving my parent's house until I get married, deal with it.

You see this public holiday ehn na me and redpillers. Just wait for it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07
StraightGaay:
This one never get belle

Na your belle??😁😁😁

Womb watchers association sef😁

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Savedday2: 9:32pm On Apr 07
Old woman wey don cast!

Abeg hid your over used kpekus make we see road.

Na the guy I just dey pity. Mugu!

The man truly mumu ooh! See how him be because of an old cast evening newspaper!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by finallybusy: 9:33pm On Apr 07
Two years of marriage already? No wonder children born in 2011 are on my mentions typing insults. What Nairaland has made my eyes see, ehn.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by macjurek(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07
Mr.&Mrs.Anosike Fidelis blissful Married life and much love.
But kindly remember to pay me One Month in lieu resignation Salary at Folio Media Limited, Victoria Island,Lagos.

I have all documentation to this effect......

Engr.Amos Omogege
Email: macomogege@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:38pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

stop projecting your negative energy on the couple

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 9:38pm On Apr 07
May God continue to protect and bless their marriage. She looks more happy.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Chicagograduate(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07
Did she marry for love?
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Proserpina: 9:44pm On Apr 07
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by onuman: 9:47pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

Noted. Waiting to answer you by 2034 April 7.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Pathfinder2090: 9:54pm On Apr 07
Old news
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by ukaface(f): 9:57pm On Apr 07
kereman1:
This rita na my kinda woman
Shiooor
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07
These two might be in a contract marriage we wouldn't know
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by ukaface(f): 9:57pm On Apr 07
KillIgbohoN0W:
Oh
You didn’t know she’s given birth already??

Sorry for you

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07
Beautiful legend
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Draslo(m): 10:09pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

Mstcheew
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Draslo(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07
stephenponti:
May God bless their Union with triplets. May the Favor of God locate them, May the God of fruitfulness locate them speedily even if it requires doing IVF, let them do it and carry their own baby in Jesus mighty name
I hope you use this same energy in wishing those close to you well
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Nairalander248: 10:19pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

It takes a baddie to know a baddie ...
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by onecansee: 10:30pm On Apr 07
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) / Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages / Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.