Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Lost Over 3 Million Naira From FOREX Sale, Have Peace Of Mind Now - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Lost Over 3 Million Naira From FOREX Sale, Have Peace Of Mind Now (2113 Views)

Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings / Naira To Trade At 386/$ As CBN Resumes Forex Sale To BDCs / How CBN Deliberately Prevents Naira From Appreciating Against Dollar - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost Over 3 Million Naira From FOREX Sale, Have Peace Of Mind Now by leroi01(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08
helinues:

I have $10,000 I want to sell.. Interested?

Sure why not?

Set up a meet.

I will be at GTBank Ikeja GRA anytime you are ready.

All you need to do is mention me with time and day.

- But I doubt you even have $100, let alone 1k.

Mention me anytime. -. Should be about 12.8m right?
Re: I Lost Over 3 Million Naira From FOREX Sale, Have Peace Of Mind Now by noble2faith(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08
Johnjustice:
It's really unpatriotic to pray your national currency devalues.

Very very unpatriotic!
Re: I Lost Over 3 Million Naira From FOREX Sale, Have Peace Of Mind Now by EponObi: 1:05pm On Apr 13
Lovers of Nigeria, abeg enter this thread and laugh 😂😂😂😂
Re: I Lost Over 3 Million Naira From FOREX Sale, Have Peace Of Mind Now by EponObi: 1:07pm On Apr 13
Asonaijaaso:
Weak hands.
You should have bought more dollars....its called averaging down.

While the trend might be downwards, there will still be a sustained spike.
Thats how you become rich.

How far? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Lost Over 3 Million Naira From FOREX Sale, Have Peace Of Mind Now by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:34pm On May 14
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Right now china investors are doing more to diminish dollars in Populous countries LIKE NIGERIA.
IF yoU naija boys ARE HOARDING DOLLARS,I HAV BEEN WARNING SINCE 7MONTHS NOW. SELL YA DOLLARS,IT WILL CRASH down to N400 TO NAIRA because GOVT HAND IS INVOLVED WITH CHINA ,WITH INDIA AND major WITH EUROPEan counties trooping into Nigeria . angry
Re: I Lost Over 3 Million Naira From FOREX Sale, Have Peace Of Mind Now by Quitmast: 1:03pm On May 14
EponObi:
grin Lmaooooo... Since I made my first post on this thread, I've seen a bunch of ignoramuses creeping in from their abode of stup!dity. grin

You all want to keep buying the dollar. Some even adviced the OP to average down. Abeg don't kill me with laughter.

What fundamentals will make the dollar increase from here? Abeg lecture me! What do you think will make the dollar increase against the naira from here on?

In trading, there's something called "the meat of the move is done", meaning that the deed has been done - the naira crash trend is over.

- Cardoso has successfully tamed the BDC
- He has tamed the banks too
- Dude and the EFCC are going hard after the forex street traders
- Dangote Refinery has started distributing diesel (diesel price has crashed and massive forex saved)
- Dangote will commence petrol distribution in few months (very likely price will crash or at least stabilize around 500-600; even more massive forex will be saved)
- The FG is gradually pumping the brakes on electricity subsidy (more revenue to be saved)
- BUA refinery is coming online by next year to compete with Dangote (expect more petrol price crashes)
- From the look of things, it seems Cardoso has started pegging the dollar rate

All these are happening and you think it's wise to keep investing in the dollar against the naira?

If you have sense, you should have at least noticed that the prices of goods and commodities has started coming down albeit slightly and for the most part, the surge in price has halted.

By June, local farm harvest will start hitting the market, thereby crashing the prices of foodstuffs. Lol grin

Many of you are playing with fire. It's better you take your money and go play 2 odds instead of cooking your brains with delusions of naira crashing back to 1900. Or rather go buy land and real estate with your money. The era of fast profit with the naira-dollar swap is over - generationally over!

Don't play! Or else, you gonna 'laaaarn' cheesy

Even multinational companies with top tier, world class financial analysts and trading experts chopped The Cardoso Koboko cheesy; dem dey declare outrageous losses because of that naira volatility but you think you, with your #500k, are the Peter Durry of currency trading. grin ok, continue! cheesy

From the look of things, it seems dollar rate will continue hovering around 1100-1300 perhaps until the end of the year. And this Tinubu that I know will most definitely return dollar rate below 1000 before the elections in 2027. There was a reason he rushed all his forex saving policies immediately he came on board - the man knew what he was saying when he said "hit the ground running" during the election campaign. All his harsh policies came in very fast wotowoto cheesy so that he can have the next 3 years to get results and normalize the economy. You all keep underating the man, over and over and over and over again and it's why it always seem like the game is rigged in his favour.

Lmaoooooo... Like I've said, you gonna 'laaaarn' cheesy
Lol…Confidently ignorant.

1 Like

Re: I Lost Over 3 Million Naira From FOREX Sale, Have Peace Of Mind Now by kolamilan(m): 1:18pm On May 14
EponObi:

How far? 🤣🤣🤣

How far tongue tongue
Re: I Lost Over 3 Million Naira From FOREX Sale, Have Peace Of Mind Now by anyilalaz: 4:04pm On May 14
We told some of you guys with dollars to have your closer. By next week, it will cross river 1600 you bought.

Mr. Benjamin will hit 1900 soonest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bags Of Bitter Kola For Sale / How To Set Up A Company In Nigeria / 100 Proven Ways To Make Money In Nigeria Starting With Less Than N 46, 300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.