Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife (38513 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by CCIA: 11:12am On Apr 08
Goodlady:
This UdokaBest and bad news again.
NaijaCóver Naija-Cover NaijaCóver you no get job o!
Meanwhile, when they man knew he wan die, he for die alone and not kill the woman. Men are scum. They don't forgive!
Thou shall not die alone😈
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Amigoss: 11:12am On Apr 08
shocked

Who dey push all this bad news come front page undecided

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Rousehil1(m): 11:14am On Apr 08
lot of you need to learn to embrace singleness, and save your lives
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Goodlady(f): 11:14am On Apr 08
Ejyksneh:
Did you forgive the innocent man that used and dumped you?
I m a virtuous woman so no man can use and dump me. I v dumped many boys before they have anything to do with me. So stfu!

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by CCIA: 11:14am On Apr 08
kpekus wey another man for the enjoy now don waste.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by pretydiva(f): 11:14am On Apr 08
Was she caught cheating? Why take a life you can't create. This is too much
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Icandream: 11:14am On Apr 08
techub:
Men should learn to marry averagely beautiful ladies.... Eee get why.

You can't fetch an ant infested firewood and expect not to be visited by fowls

Are u suffering from inferiority complex?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Goodlady(f): 11:14am On Apr 08
CCIA:

Thou shall not die alone😈
You nor get job o!

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by MrCork: 11:15am On Apr 08
post=129321795:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/zambian-man-commits-suicide-after-killing-his-wife-2.html

is she Nigerian?..but..who give her the right to cheat on him??(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by EbenezerTriumph: 11:16am On Apr 08
Jewessgratitud3:
See how he just killed a beautiful woman. See his big ugly nose and mouth. I wonder why she settled for such an ugly man with an ugly heart

That is why as a beautiful woman it's not advisable to marry this kind of ugly man because insecurities can make them do and undo. They always feel threatened whenever they see you with other men.

reason why you're 43 with no man and a womb.
Life must have been so frustrating to you
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by OmoOshodi(m): 11:18am On Apr 08
post=129321801:
We Are Back With Sunday Terrible BAD NEWS
this got me lol 😆

Infidelity case 98%
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by CCIA: 11:18am On Apr 08
Goodlady:

You nor get job o!
cool

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by techub: 11:18am On Apr 08
Icandream:

Are u suffering from inferiority complex?

Not about inferiority bro. A beautiful woman can't say no to 100men in 6months.

She will cheat and it won't be her fault.
She bring in another man's child to you and it won't be her fault

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Entanglement: 11:19am On Apr 08
post=129321795:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/zambian-man-commits-suicide-after-killing-his-wife-2.html
no wonder this Zambian women are running towards naija men!

Their men normally use to kill them if them do one simple nonsense
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by kheny12(m): 11:19am On Apr 08
Ejyksneh:
This is the simple reason I left my yaríba ewedu muncher girlfriend who has been with me for 8 years.. ... I can't come and k!ll myself......these Zambian people took after ewedu munchers and head slammers

Check my signature for more
your mind no go touch ground.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Sniper101(m): 11:20am On Apr 08
If you knew this woman, you'll agree with me that it's so sad to believe such a lovely & wonderful being could be such a terrible cheat angry

RIP to both of 'em
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by CCIA: 11:20am On Apr 08
Goodlady:

I m a virtuous woman so no man can use and dumped me. I v dump many boys before they had anything to do with me. So stfu!
Did Jeon influence your use of English?

This one wey you the murder English nowadays back to back. cool

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by JoeEeL(m): 11:22am On Apr 08
9jaa cover covering Zambia news.

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Ejyksneh(m): 11:22am On Apr 08
Stop abusing the word "virtuous woman"

From every indication, you are not a virtuous woman and you may never be.

You can only dump small chewing gum boys not men......real men knows their value and they go for what's worth their time and money.....not just any scare crow looking being with oranges as breast on their chest, flanked with two ironed and well flatted yansh
Goodlady:

I m a virtuous woman so no man can use and dumped me. I v dump many boys before they had anything to do with me. So stfu!

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by truthhurts2: 11:23am On Apr 08
What happened to 'walking away'?

This could have been prevented if one of them has walked
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by JoeEeL(m): 11:24am On Apr 08
DNA PLS
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Originalsly: 11:24am On Apr 08
Hmmm ... nothing new.... most likely he married her because of beauty ... boosted his ego ... major accomplishment.... of all the men that will do anything to get with her.... he was the one that got a ring on her finger. He bit off more than he can chew .... one of these and I love her so much men .... ot thinking if she ever loved him. Stabbing her in the stomach after strangling her will suggest it has to to with infidelity.... she was pregnant .... he killed her by strangulation and stabbed her to kill the unborn.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by JoeEeL(m): 11:25am On Apr 08
post=129321801:
We Are Back With Sunday Terrible BAD NEWS

U no go keep quiet now?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by NaijaCover(m): 11:25am On Apr 08
Goodlady:
This UdokaBest and bad news again.
Naija-cover NaijaCóver Naija-Cover NaijaCóver you no get job o!
Meanwhile, when they man knew he wan die, he for die alone and not kill the woman. Men are scum. They don't forgive!

Wetin You Wan MR BLOGGER, To Do Na
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by aremubabs: 11:26am On Apr 08
Jewessgratitud3:
See how he just killed a beautiful woman. See his big ugly nose and mouth. I wonder why she settled for such an ugly man with an ugly heart

That is why as a beautiful woman it's not advisable to marry this kind of ugly man because insecurities can make them do and undo. They always feel threatened whenever they see you with other men.

Based on observations, I doubt physical appearance has that much to do with insecurity

I have seen very confident people who are not so attractive. Sometimes, they can be so confident that you will wonder whether they are not aware that they are not so good looking. (I don't like using the word "ugly" to describe a human being).

And then you will see very beautiful people with insecurity issues.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by NaijaCover(m): 11:26am On Apr 08
JoeEeL:
9jaa cover covering Zambia news.

We Cover Everything, That's The Meaning Of NAIJA COVA

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by JoeEeL(m): 11:26am On Apr 08
Ifedibansabalor:
It must have been infidelity

Sure thang
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by JoeEeL(m): 11:27am On Apr 08
techub:

That's exactly what he did.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by OmoOshodi(m): 11:28am On Apr 08
post=129328053:

We Cover Everything, That's The Meaning Of NAIJA COVA
why not Africa cova

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by omooba969(m): 11:30am On Apr 08
techub:

1 Corinthians 7:28b
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Trustedpronet: 11:31am On Apr 08
It's why I respect my course mate that year, he insisted marrying a secondary school graduate that he can control and without child birth issues. Some of us are marrying directors, managers with 35years experiences and we call them wives. Seriously, I think the Muslim that are marring 14 -20years old girls knows why. God help Us oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush / Guard Kills Friend, Cut Body Into Pieces And Dump In The Bush (Pics) / Ekpoma Students Beat "Policeman" Who Jumped Over A Fence Into Their Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.