Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife (38402 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by kheny12(m): 11:31am On Apr 08
Ejyksneh:
Na Ur papa mind no go touch ground not me
your papa, you are just displaying your stupidity on this forum. Old man with fish Brain.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by PROPEACE: 11:32am On Apr 08
Adewale1603:
Zambian, Uganda, kenya, and weird news
What of Zimbabwe? cool

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Jewessgratitud3: 11:35am On Apr 08
aremubabs:

Based on observations, I doubt physical appearance has that much to do with insecurity

I have seen very confident people who are not so attractive. Sometimes, they can be so confident that you will wonder whether they are not aware that they are not so good looking. (I don't like using the word "ugly" to describe a human being).

And then you will see very beautiful people with insecurity issues.

Insecurity I'm talking about here is on the man's part.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by aremubabs: 11:37am On Apr 08
techub:

Not about inferiority bro. A beautiful woman can't say no to 100men in 6months.

She will cheat and it won't be her fault.
She bring in another man's child to you and it won't be her fault

Nigeria is second in paternity fraud in the world. Are you saying this record is due to beautiful cheating married women alone?

A woman that wants to cheat will cheat, whether she is beautiful or average or below average. Just like a man will cheat if he wants to. Cheating is a matter of choice.

What makes you think a beautiful woman can't say no to 1 million men in 6 months.

The only information I think I am confident about is that women might have many wooers, but they hardly ever have more than two to three men that they are willing to surrender to. Usually, there is the husband, and then the ex. and her boss).

The average woman (once she has a husband and an ex.) is unlikely to have a need for another man, except her boss. So, when a woman is pregnant, and it is not for her husband, it would likely be for her ex. or her boss.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Jewessgratitud3: 11:37am On Apr 08
EbenezerTriumph:
reason why you're 43 with no man and a womb.
Life must have been so frustrating to you

You just exposed yourself as one of them ugly things having inferiority complex issues that was why my comment affected you so much. The good looking men will never quote me.

Get over you ugly self.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by microgiant: 11:37am On Apr 08
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Ashirioluwa: 11:38am On Apr 08
When you find yourself in an unresolved marital scenario, it's better to leave than to risk killing yourself, someone else, or going to jail.

I understand that it's difficult to let go sometimes. However, I've been asking God to give me the courage to leave a toxic marriage if it happens to me.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by aremubabs: 11:38am On Apr 08
Jewessgratitud3:

Insecurity I'm talking about here is on the man's part.

But you generalized by advising women not to marry ugly men.

This particular man was probably insecure, it doesn't mean everyone who looks like him will be.

You can have a handsome man who will lock you up due to his insecurity.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Jewessgratitud3: 11:39am On Apr 08
Privatepart00:

shocked shocked shocked
Hope is not this brain you use when crossing road?

I'll rather use this brain than use the one they used when conceiving you.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by wiseoneking: 11:39am On Apr 08
post=129321801:
We Are Back With Sunday Terrible BAD NEWS
As your excitement and joy continues to glow as you are proud to be bearers of bad news not minding even the pains of the families involved, may nemesis, chance , time, repercussions, boomerang unto you and yours only. You don’t need to say or not to say Amen before this will be effective but only apologize and refute your statements in your updates and also balance your reportage.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by microgiant: 11:44am On Apr 08
I just hope it is not our nairalander, from Zambia. Illish

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by SalamRushdie: 11:47am On Apr 08
DeeNet1:
The man is useless , imagine him acting as a God , taking someone's life same as his. Even God has always been calm no matter what we do.

For your school assignments, kindly check my signature below and contact me

Sharap
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by JoeEeL(m): 11:53am On Apr 08
post=129328053:

We Cover Everything, That's The Meaning Of NAIJA COVA

And why is your moniker not quotable?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Honestey: 11:55am On Apr 08
Only 2 things could cause a man to do this,
A) A wife caught in the sexual act with another man by husband

B) DNA result(s) , the product of the A) above

Women need to know that men run mad at the instance of the above and when a man is mad, everything is in danger even his own life as we have heard or seen many times So the life of a cheating wife is not safe.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by vikings1: 11:56am On Apr 08
Most fat fine women/ladies are usually very promiscuous as a pattern
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Exceed15: 12:03pm On Apr 08
God forbid! Why would men do this when they can walk out of the marriage. This is too gory.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by phoneport(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08
Beautiful outworld yet the man knew what he killed was not beautiful.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Dshocker(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08
Jewessgratitud3:
See how he just killed a beautiful woman with his big ugly nose and mouth. I wonder why she settled for such an ugly man with an ugly heart

That is why as a beautiful woman it's not advisable to marry this kind of ugly man because insecurities can make them do and undo. They always feel threatened whenever they see you with other men.

She settled because of money

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Sctests: 12:36pm On Apr 08
techub:
Men should learn to marry averagely beautiful ladies.... Eee get why.

You can't fetch an ant infested firewood and expect not to be visited by fowls

And then born wetin keep for house?/
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by VanDerWaalforces: 12:37pm On Apr 08
Hmm! Seriously there is a thin line between Love and hate. It's obvious from the pictures attached herewith that this woman was once the best thing that ever happened to the man who eventually sent her to the world beyound. So much is hidden in future that human cannot fathom. May God lead us right.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by bullabong(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08
insidelife22:
Hmm, atleast he took the knife with him,sorry I mean the wife.
she messed with the wrong man.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by ruffhandu: 12:43pm On Apr 08
techub:
Men should learn to marry averagely beautiful ladies.... Eee get why.

You can't fetch an ant infested firewood and expect not to be visited by fowls
Is that fat lady too beautiful for that man? We don't exactly the reason the fool killed them. Both of them are likely birds of the same feather because there is no way they had not seen the signs in both. They could have simply walked away. I don't support divorce, but separation is far better than letting another cut your life short.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Elidrisy20: 12:44pm On Apr 08
If you no like her, why not just divorce her so that some one can take care of her

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by MerchantMNT: 12:52pm On Apr 08
Jewessgratitud3:
See how he just killed a beautiful woman with his big ugly nose and mouth. I wonder why she settled for such an ugly man with an ugly heart

That is why as a beautiful woman it's not advisable to marry this kind of ugly man because insecurities can make them do and undo. They always feel threatened whenever they see you with other men.

If you are committed to one man, why should you be with other men?
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by onlinestaff247: 12:54pm On Apr 08
post=129321795:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/zambian-man-commits-suicide-after-killing-his-wife-2.html

Marriage is not a do or die affair, the best thing to do is to walk away.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Kaido: 1:09pm On Apr 08
Men are built to be alone.

Marriage no be for men.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by cococandy(f): 1:11pm On Apr 08
Family annihilators. Look it up

People (usually men) who don’t want their families or wives anymore but would rather die and kill their families with them instead of moving on. It’s not an uncommon thing.

The greatest threat to a woman has and will always be the men in her life. Random men are a threat but the proximity of the men in your life makes them a greater threat. To know this is to be vigilant.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by CCIA: 1:56pm On Apr 08
Goodlady:

I m a virtuous woman so no man can use and dumped me. I v dump many boys before they had anything to do with me. So stfu!
So the one wey the fūćk you now, you think say him go marry you? grin
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by lendahand(m): 2:19pm On Apr 08
Jewessgratitud3:

you surely have an underlying bitterness for men. That guy is handsome and remember a man's pocket is even what makes him more handsome. Now the beautiful woman you hyped, have you seen her heart or even know why she was capitally dealt with? See I'm not supporting the man for allowing the devil overuse his ass. Surely, you're a feminist and that's a roadmap to chaos and sadness.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by billyG(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08
Why did he kill himself
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Bluntemperor: 2:32pm On Apr 08
post=129321801:
We Are Back With Sunday Terrible BAD NEWS

Most of the issues here will be on suspicion of the beautiful lady cheating!
God have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by EbenezerTriumph: 2:34pm On Apr 08
lendahand:
you surely have an underlying bitterness for men. That guy is handsome and remember a man's pocket is even what makes him more handsome. Now the beautiful woman you hyped, have you seen her heart or even know why she was capitally dealt with? See I'm not supporting the man for allowing the devil overuse his ass. Surely, you're a feminist and that's a roadmap to chaos and sadness.
hope you know the Jewessgratitud3 you're quoting is 43, unmarried and has removed her womb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Men Attack Immigration Boundary Camp, Kill 2 Officers (Graphic Photos) / 'This Is My First Time'; Kidnapper Arrested In Imo Reveals How Much He Got.Photo / Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.