Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba (40848 Views)

Governor Obaseki Given A Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Benin After Osun Victory / Taraba Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume, Arrested / Two Policemen ‘Who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Wadume Kidnap Kingpin Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by DOM7: 3:44pm On Apr 08
God forbid, I'm sorry for this country,a well known criminal, terrorist fire arm supplier, kidnapper, robbery and political tug arrested and release for just how many years? I pity the police and soldiers that are serving around his town.
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by CarlsJaz567(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08
PressMyButton:

He wasn't responsible for the death of the policemen, he didn't pick up a gun and kill the policemen, some soldiers did that. Wadume was arrested and charged for possession of firearms for which he was guilty of and sentenced to 7 years in jail. The soldiers that murdered the policemen had been courtmarshalled and thrown in jail too.

He was indirectly responsible for the killings. Seeing he was going to be arrested, Wadume places a call to the military officer that was providing 'cover' for him. The military officer then instructed his subordinates to 'rescue' him from the Police.

In a place where the rule of law operates properly, he would have been charged as being partially responsible for the murders of the Police officers while performing their duty!

Unfortunately, Nigeria 'happened' to the dead officers!

Recall the case of the over 70 DSS and Police officers that were ruthlessly murdered in cold blood on the order of a community religious cult leader in Nassarawa some years ago. The IGP of the dispensation famously said "we will forgive them", so nothing came out of it.

1 Like

Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Honestfrend: 3:59pm On Apr 08
kokoA:
I guess Ibori is a northerner to.

My brother the thing na every tribe... Every region..

We all are our own problem.. And na only we go fit solve am..

1 Like

Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by greatseed: 4:07pm On Apr 08
Bobloco:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-kidnap-kingpin-wadume-receives-heroic-welcome-in-taraba-after-jail-term/
Imagine officer Abba Kyari that caught him then, also ended up joining him in same prison. I can imagine putting them in same Cell. Funny scenario undecided
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Sedonxavi: 4:07pm On Apr 08
And the response team killed by the army because of this man died for nothing. Nigeria is truly a joke
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Blazadenise(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08
According to our constitution his case is suppose to be a life imprisonment, But all power belong to the Northernal
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by CJStarz: 4:18pm On Apr 08
Those police men died in vain
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by mediclife1987(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08
Xwizard:
Omo am about to cry for this terrible news, but No I won’t, this won’t break me

I have a fairly used EOD for sale
No fault
Buy, fix AC and drive
Location is Abeokuta
Asking price is 1.8m

WhatsApp number below

Fix AC for 1.8m, when working AC in DC is going for 1.5m

Kontinuu
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Bfly: 4:37pm On Apr 08
The day they will free hush puppi, SMH
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by thinkmoney(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08
Bobloco:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-kidnap-kingpin-wadume-receives-heroic-welcome-in-taraba-after-jail-term/
People gathering and celebrating a released criminal?! We are a bad people...terrible people. We have no morals. No wonder we elect criminals. The country is gone. I dey await only the Kingdom of God.
We worship only money
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by ellizy(m): 4:43pm On Apr 08
It's like this country belongs to the NORTHERNs
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by dnawah(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Khallicopyro: 4:57pm On Apr 08
Soldiers killed 3 policemen to set a kidnapper free and what happened? Nothing
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Undisputed13: 5:06pm On Apr 08
Tueh for this people.

Tribal bigots, if this was an ibo man he won't see the light of the day, nothing una go tell me.

This guy made sure 5 lives where wasted and today they have released him, a kidnapper being celebrated this country is cursed.
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Atlantis585: 5:42pm On Apr 08
Why can’t this country just divide so the North can continue to enjoy terrorists and terrorism that they so much love and embrace.

Very useless set of people.
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Fujiyama: 5:56pm On Apr 08
UselessBuharist:
How many people did Alamiyeseigha and Ibori kidnapped, collect ransom from and killed.

^^^
You are missing the point.

Of course, Wadume's crimes are far more grievous (in a direct, immediate manner) than Ibori's and Alamiyeseigha's but the issue that concerns us is the response of their so called communities and local chiefs.

What is bad is bad.

There is nothing for any community (be it in Delta, Bayelsa or Taraba) to celebrate in the home coming of these men. Their return should have been a time for deep, sober reflection (in some countries, the likes of wadume would be ostracized till the end of his life) but this is Nigeria after all.

1 Like

Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Fujiyama: 6:09pm On Apr 08
PressMyButton:
The soldiers that murdered the policemen had been courtmarshalled and thrown in jail too.

^^^
This is incorrect.

An army panel exonerated them and they did not suffer any consequences for their actions. undecided

https://punchng.com/wadume-military-panel-clears-10-soldiers-balarabe-promoted/
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by blaqtom(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08
kokoA:
I guess Ibori is a northerner to.

How many policemen were killed to free Ibori ? Or how many civilians died or were kidnapped?…lol SMH
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Asswipemod: 7:19pm On Apr 08
Rich4god:
This country is gone. The only way to salvage it is by regional govt or we go our separate ways. So that we can leave the north to enjoy what ever way of life that they deem fit. Because obviously, as long as somebody is one of them, no matter what the person commits, they will always see him as a hero.

It's unfortunate to be compatriots with such clueless and dumb folks as the people in the North. As long as the South is hooked to the North, there will never be progress for the good peoples of the South. That region is abysmally backward. Can you imagine?
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by driand(m): 7:51pm On Apr 08
Xwizard:
Omo am about to cry for this terrible news, but No I won’t, this won’t break me

I have a fairly used EOD for sale
No fault
Buy, fix AC and drive
Location is Abeokuta
Asking price is 1.8m

WhatsApp number below
send pic of your EOD WhatsApp 08146600634, we talk from there.
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Bsideboi(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08
They make prison too comfortable for this lot. See how he came out rehabilitated. Well that's how much his influence could fetch him
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Nuzo1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08
cloud7:
Pls.When is (Evans) coming back Expecting same heroic welcome from his community and well-wishers?

Trust me, nobody will give him such welcome in the south east.

Whenever you see calls for the release of such people in the south east, know it has to do with sad cases like this. ‘You do for your people, why you no do for our people?’

Almost all the people I know in the south east were disappointed when Orji Kalu walked out of jail.
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by torqque7(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08
What a country..Criminals are top politicians and run things,criminals are welcomed after their criminality.Shame
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Verbtips(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08
UselessBuharist:
You can’t separate northerners from their own problems, they enjoy their problems, they celebrate their problems and they romance with their problems.

They only cry when another tribe is in power, celebrating the release of a man like wadume?

Why is Evans still in prison if Wadume is now a free man.

One day soon, this nonsense will come to an abysmal end
YOU SUPPOSE NO SAY NA POLITICS BE THIS THING
RANGING
FROM FULANI BANTDIT TO BOKO HARAM
GOV SPONSOR THEM,SO THE MASTERMIND NO GO LEAVE THEM DIE JUST LIKE THAT.I JUST DEY PITY PEOPLE PIKIN WEY THEM THE CARRY GO FRONTLINE

1 Like

Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Xwizard: 9:17pm On Apr 08
mediclife1987:

Fix AC for 1.8m, when working AC in DC is going for 1.5m

Kontinuu
Mumu is it your father property ?
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by naijamerican: 9:54pm On Apr 08
Dpharisee:
Several Police men died in the course of arresting this criminal and now he is free with a slap on the wrist punishment.

Evans the criminal who happens to be Igbo but didn't kill his victims or Police is serving a long jail term.

Abba Kyari who arrested Evans and got double promotion to the rank of Commissioner of Police for that 'feat' but happen to be a drug kingpin is on bail and still drawing salaries from the Nigerian Police Force.

My point is that the North protects its own using the judiciary and govt institutions. That's why banditry and terrorism persists, arrested terrorists are freed as 'repentant terrorists' and celebrated

Nigeria is a scam and I no longer want any parts. Tufiakwa!!
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by tnerro1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08
Na dem sabi, hopes he kidnaps them to get money to restore all his losses
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by buggatiboss(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08
Bobloco:

I wish same leniency will be accorded to our heroic officer even with his shortcomings I believed he made an impact during his era #kyari
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by seunayantokun(m): 11:12pm On Apr 08
That's exactly how to fight terrorism!
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by YourGFsnatcher: 12:08am On Apr 09
UselessBuharist:
You can’t separate northerners from their own problems, they enjoy their problems, they celebrate their problems and they romance with their problems.

They only cry when another tribe is in power, celebrating the release of a man like wadume?

Why is Evans still in prison if Wadume is now a free man.

One day soon, this nonsense will come to an abysmal end

You have a watery brain. Ibori and Simon ekpa are northerners too. Why are poor people so dumb? You can use them anyhow and they will still never get sense. People are progressing You are here buried in regionalism. I'm not from there, but it's enough of this bulshit. Have you seen any wealthy man talking the way you are taking?
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by mediclife1987(m): 1:04am On Apr 09
Xwizard:

Mumu is it your father property ?

Mods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / President Buhari's Birthday Cake Vs Nigeria's Independence Cake. Nigerians React / Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.