Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba (40861 Views)

Governor Obaseki Given A Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Benin After Osun Victory / Taraba Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume, Arrested / Two Policemen ‘Who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Wadume Kidnap Kingpin Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by UselessBuharist: 2:05am On Apr 09
YourGFsnatcher:

You have a watery brain. Ibori and Simon ekpa are northerners too. Why are poor people so dumb? You can use them anyhow and they will still never get sense. People are progressing You are here buried in regionalism. I'm not from there, but it's enough of this bulshit. Have you seen any wealthy man talking the way you are taking?

Mor*n Dangote is not on Nairalander you cow. I don’t want to talk about your level of poverty because calling others poor makes you feel like a human instead of the animal you are. Keep faking it maybe one day you will make it before you die.
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by oneman2k7: 3:32am On Apr 09
No be Naija, Abegi.

I will not be surprise if he contested for governorship tomorrow.
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Xwizard: 5:34am On Apr 09
mediclife1987:

Mods.
What useless mod you calling, all these kids over here, you carry stupid hand to come here and derail market for me. You had better grow up now or never
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by BeeNG3: 8:12am On Apr 09
Either you pray or not, whether you like it or not! You will be gunned down; insha Allah
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by AcrylicProperty(f): 8:33am On Apr 09
If the story painted here is true, it then represents a very tragic news that shows wickedness in the character and irresponsibility in the working of our government.

And to you reading this, your best is yet to come guys...

Reach out to us for the best of genuine & verified properties with a reputable Real Estate company that delivers. Read more on our signature below here 👇to leverage the current promo and contact the number.
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Gokuuu(m): 9:00am On Apr 09
Hezzyluv:

You think you're the only one praying to japa...?? grin

omo ehhh, I don tire for this country honestly.everyday I just dey pray
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Gandrova: 9:42am On Apr 09
I have given up anything called Nigeria. If the beast could be given 4 years jail term despite innocent security personnel killed.
And you expect peace to reign?
No problem, there is judgement day around the corner.
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by Gandrova: 9:43am On Apr 09
oneman2k7:
No be Naija, Abegi.

I will not be surprise if he contested for governorship tomorrow.

Exactly there is no hope in Nigeria for the innocent citizens just criminals flourishing
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by YourGFsnatcher: 12:15pm On Apr 09
UselessBuharist:

Mor*n Dangote is not on Nairalander you cow. I don’t want to talk about your level of poverty because calling others poor makes you feel like a human instead of the animal you are. Keep faking it maybe one day you will make it before you die.

See the energy of poor people. If u use this energy positively don't u think u can take your ratchet family line out of poverty? You are lucky I'm busy now making money you monkey. My last reply to you. Keep shouting, I don't have time for people with poverty spirit
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by mediclife1987(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09
Xwizard:

What useless mod you calling, all these kids over here, you carry stupid hand to come here and derail market for me. You had better grow up now or never

@Mods, kindly look into our previous chats. An uncouth fellow such as this shouldn't be allowed to do business here, in order to protect undiscerning nairalanders from getting shoddy servicea for their hard earned money.
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by UselessBuharist: 12:53pm On Apr 09
YourGFsnatcher:

See the energy of poor people. If u use this energy positively don't u think u can take your ratchet family line out of poverty? You are lucky I'm busy now making money you monkey. My last reply to you. Keep shouting, I don't have time for people with poverty spirit

Lol, you came here to massage your already battered ego. You are poor and wretched just like your useless father.

I can house and feed your entirely family.
Nobody in your wretched family has half the money I’ve made.

A lot of you idi*ts get away with so much here because it’s a faceless forum.

Bring it on you son of STD infested prostitute. I’ve your time
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by AfonjaConehead: 4:46pm On Apr 11
DenreleDave:
The north can continue to rot and i wont care.

They are the only part drawing this nation back from being great....

Infact if them like, make them kidnap all of their people finish, we wont move an inch.. Imagine people celebrating a kidnapper.

Which kind of brain does poeple have to be called Nigerian for God sake..

Seem i miss my real country of birth, Guinea Conakry 😁ooo

Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by AfonjaConehead: 4:48pm On Apr 11
DenreleDave:
The north can continue to rot and i wont care.

They are the only part drawing this nation back from being great....

Infact if them like, make them kidnap all of their people finish, we wont move an inch.. Imagine people celebrating a kidnapper.

Which kind of brain does poeple have to be called Nigerian for God sake..

Seem i miss my real country of birth, Guinea Bissau ooo

But Igbos remain ya number 1 "enemies" nah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by DenreleDave(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11
AfonjaConehead:

But Igbos remain ya number 1 "enemies" nah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But Yoruba remains your number 1 "enemies" nah grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba by AfonjaConehead: 6:16pm On Apr 11
DenreleDave:

But Yoruba remains your number 1 "enemies" nah grin grin grin grin

Haba,why evils nah,how can yoruba be my enemy when I dey crush mulikat and her heavy ikebe grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Souvenir Boxes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.