Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions (1423 Views)

Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools / Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by FxMasterz: 9:29am On Apr 10
Lukuluku69:

He did but you are too blind and opinionated too see it.

Clearly stated in your Bible.

Would you show me where he did? It's funny that you even think you know the Bible more than the Christians themselves. Just like Mohammed knows the history of the Jews more than the Jews themselves.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by Dsimmer: 10:37am On Apr 10
Double post.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by Dsimmer: 10:39am On Apr 10
[..
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by Dsimmer: 10:39am On Apr 10
Lukuluku69:

Jesus didn't talk about any last prophet, let alone a useless paedophilic criminal who drank camel urine. Jesus only talked about his spirit residing in several people who trust in him..

In fact, I have got problem with Islam because of several things, starting with the fact that first, it lacks education, creative ideas and civilization. Thus making it rubbish in the first place because these three basic things are needed for the development of any society.

Secondly, it entails unhealthy hazardous acts such as drinking camel urine or covering the whole head to the full neck and beyond with rags which is hazardous because it causes heat.

Thirdly, the criminality aspect, such as paedophilism, stealing/terrorism etc which some useless criminals jump on.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by Dsimmer: 10:40am On Apr 10
Lukuluku69:

Jesus didn't talk about any last prophet, let alone a useless paedophilic criminal who drank camel urine. Jesus only talked about his spirit residing in several people who trust in him..

In fact, I have got problem with Islam because of several things, starting with the fact that first, it lacks education, creative ideas and civilization. Thus making it rubbish in the first place because these three basic things are needed for the development of any society.

Secondly, it entails unhealthy hazardous acts such as drinking camel urine or covering the whole full head to the full neck and beyond with rags which is hazardous because it causes heat.

Thirdly, the criminality aspect, such as paedophilism, stealing/terrorism etc which some useless criminals jump on.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by truthmans2012: 12:00pm On Apr 10
Abdulmujeeb52:
Meet Mallam Yusuuf Adepoju, he will give you appropriate answers to your questions constructively,

So, you na just follow-follow. You know nothing about your faith. Don't play with your soul in hell, my man.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by advocatejare(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10
Lukuluku69:

John 3:16 was not Jesus Speech.

That was someone thoughts on Jesus.
The way you Mohammedans display your ignorance with pride is amazing. John 3:16 is the direct speech of Jesus.

Same can’t be said of your Quran which is the speech of the jinn that pinned Muhammad down thrice in the cave. Allah never spoke directly to Muhammad yet to lie that your Quran is the words of Allah when in actual sense it’s the words of Jinn Jibreel and lies of Muhammad!
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by advocatejare(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10
FxMasterz:

Mohammed wasn't unlettered. That was a big lie. If he was unlettered, how was he able to be a manager for Khadija's business? Can an unlettered man be the manager of a business?

Meanwhile, majority of all what Mohammed wrote in the Quran was copied from a false book called the book of Barnabas.
They lied that he was unlettered but the same man wrote a marriage contract with his child bride

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by advocatejare(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10
FxMasterz:

This is Jesus speech:

John 17:18
"As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world."

This is where Jesus sent them into the world:

Mathew 28:19

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."

Don’t let the demonic boy confuse you, John 3:16 is the direct speech of Jesus!
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by FxMasterz: 12:53pm On Apr 10
advocatejare:

Don’t let the demonic boy confuse you, John 3:16 is the direct speech of Jesus!

You're right. Jesus was speaking directly to Nicodemus.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by FxMasterz: 12:54pm On Apr 10
advocatejare:

They lied that he was unlettered but the same man wrote a marriage contract with his child bride

Hahaha.

Tell them o. I din't even know this. Please help me with references.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by gaskiyamagana: 3:05pm On Apr 10
MrPRevailer:

The wise Man Solomon, Son of David said "at the word of two witnesses is a testament established".

Mohamed claimed an angel of God gave him the Quran. Did Mohammed have even one witness?

Muslims claims Jerusalem doesn't belong to the Israelites.
Yet they also honor David and Solomon as prophets of God who ruled over Israel and lived in Jerusalem the capital city.

Was that Jerusalem in Africa or what?
Convincingly confused about Islam, looking or searching for others to join him in his drowning in the ocean of Islamic faith. I pity those who will try to rescue you.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by Ken4Christ: 3:11pm On Apr 10
Lukuluku69:

You follow Paul but bears Christians only.

Who called Paul and ordained him into the ministry? Whatever Paul wrote was by the revelation he received from Jesus.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by Ken4Christ: 3:15pm On Apr 10
Lukuluku69:

You know that's a Lie.

You call it a lie because it doesn't agree with your belief. You don't have the legal right to call it a lie because you were not there. Those who saw Jesus and heard him preach wrote their independent account. And the account of the four witnesses agree. And in the court of law, two or more witnesses can establish a case.

What witness or evidences do you have that suggest it's a lie? If you can't provide any evidence, please remain silent on this subject.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by advocatejare(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10
FxMasterz:

Hahaha.

Tell them o. I din't even know this. Please help me with references.
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and
consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine
years (i.e. till his death). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88)
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by TenQ: 4:21pm On Apr 10
Abdulmujeeb52:
Meet Mallam Yusuuf Adepoju, he will give you appropriate answers to your questions constructively,
So., you don't know what you believe except what Malama Adepoju tells you?
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by FxMasterz: 5:25pm On Apr 10
advocatejare:

Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and
consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine
years (i.e. till his death). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88)

Hahaha. Lol.

Lukuluku69, Antichristian, Drlateef, Explore2xmore, Expanse2020 and all Muslims on Nairaland, would you explain to me how your so called unlettered prophet wrote a marriage contract as seen in the quote I mentioned above?
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by Lukuluku69(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10
Ken4Christ:

You call it a lie because it doesn't agree with your belief. You don't have the legal right to call it a lie because you were not there. Those who saw Jesus and heard him preach wrote their independent account. And the account of the four witnesses agree. And in the court of law, two or more witnesses can establish a case.

What witness or evidences do you have that suggest it's a lie? If you can't provide any evidence, please remain silent on this subject.

It was a Lie and you know it.

Why was it only John's Gospel that have the Statement we have in John 3';16?

Why not in the they synoptic of Mark, Mathew and Luke?

Or are they not listening when Jesus was supposed to have uttered those words?
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by Lukuluku69(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10
advocatejare:

The way you Mohammedans display your ignorance with pride is amazing. John 3:16 is the direct speech of Jesus.

Same can’t be said of your Quran which is the speech of the jinn that pinned Muhammad down thrice in the cave. Allah never spoke directly to Muhammad yet to lie that your Quran is the words of Allah when in actual sense it’s the words of Jinn Jibreel and lies of Muhammad!

Retardinho, that statement was not from Jesus but bout it has been repeated many times during your brainwashing exercises that you believed it to be so.

That Statement was only recorded in John and not in Mark, Luke or Mathew.

Were they sleeping when Jesus said that? Or the holy spook forgot to inspire those words in them for publication?

Think Retard. Think....
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by gaskiyamagana: 8:32pm On Apr 10
Ken4Christ:
I truly love all Muslims and I admire their devotion to what they believe. Please, can I get answers to the questions below!

1. What is your conviction that Mohammed is truly a Prophet from God? Please be sincere with your answers.

2. Why didn't the Quran give us details about the life of Mohammed? I understand his name was only mentioned four times.

3. What is the hope of all Muslims considering the statement made by Mohammed himself in Sura 46:9

4. Jesus is mentioned in the Quran as Messiah 11 times. What does the word Messiah mean to the Muslim?
If you are sincere about getting answers from those who care about you, you must be deactivated and re program from being anti Islam ROBOTICAL PROGRAMED person.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by Lukuluku69(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10
FxMasterz:

Would you show me where he did? It's funny that you even think you know the Bible more than the Christians themselves. Just like Mohammed knows the history of the Jews more than the Jews themselves.

Of course I can show you but would you believe it?

For over 2,000+ now, Christians have been showing Jesus to the Jews in the Old Testament they have read for over 3,000+ years, what has been the Result?

They maintained he was a False One, you would say the same.

Nevertheless, I can show you.

Dozens of References in your Bible pointing to the mission of the Arabian Prophet.

Dozens!
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by gaskiyamagana: 8:36pm On Apr 10
FxMasterz:

Hahaha. Lol.

Lukuluku69, Antichristian, Drlateef, Explore2xmore, Expanse2020 and all Muslims on Nairaland, would you explain to me how your so called unlettered prophet wrote a marriage contract as seen in the quote I mentioned above?
I pity those wasting their time, argument explanation and reasoning with you, an anti Islam ROBOTICAL PROGRAMED person, whom without deactivation are reprogram; nothing good about Islam can never be acceptable to you.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by FxMasterz: 8:48pm On Apr 10
gaskiyamagana:

I pity those wasting their time, argument explanation and reasoning with you, an anti Islam ROBOTICAL PROGRAMED person, whom without deactivation are reprogram; nothing good about Islam can never be ⁰acceptable to you.p

You're the robotically programmed person here my friend. Someone has written a marriage contract, and was also a manager of a large business enterprise, yet you say he was unlettered just because you've been robotically programmed to accept him as an unlettered man. Who's the robot among us?
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by FxMasterz: 8:56pm On Apr 10
Lukuluku69:

Of course I can show you but would you believe it?

For over 2,000+ now, Christians have been showing Jesus to the Jews in the Old Testament they have read for over 3,000+ years, what has been the Result?

They maintained he was a False One, you would say the same.

Nevertheless, I can show you.

Dozens of References in your Bible pointing to the mission of the Arabian Prophet.

Dozens!

The Bible already prophesied that Jews would reject Jesus. That didn't come to us as a surprise. Also, the Bible told us the exact moment when Jews would return to God. So, we understand that very clearly. The Bible also made us to know why God decided to cut off the Jews at this time and engraft them later on.

What explanation do you have for Mohammed who came to distort the history of the Jews? The Historical accounts that were written by David's and Solomon s Scribes (whom you even recognize as prophets) which were vetoed by them were grossly distorted by Mohammed. A self professed prophet who lived over 2,000yrs afterwards claimed that the prophets who were eye witnesses of their own accounts were wrong.

Please look into it without any religious bias.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by Lukuluku69(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10
FxMasterz:

The Bible already prophesied that Jews would reject Jesus. That didn't come to us as a surprise. Also, the Bible told us the exact moment when Jews would return to God. So, we understand that very clearly. The Bible also made us to know why God decided to cut off the Jews at this time and engraft them later on.

What explanation do you have for Mohammed who came to distort the history of the Jews? The Historical accounts that were written by David's and Solomon s Scribes (whom you even recognize as prophets) which were vetoed by them were grossly distorted by Mohammed. A self professed prophet who lived over 2,000yrs afterwards claimed that the prophets who were eye witnesses of their own accounts were wrong.

Please look into it without any religious bias.

I have read the Bible and believe me the part where it is said that Jews will reject him are in the New Testament.

Funny enough, the Part that the Arabs will believe in Prophet Muhammad Mission and the success of his Mission is explicitly stated in the Bible.

I can show you dozens of references. Dozens!

As for the Jews. They play Fast and loose with their Light. The Pens of their Scribes are Lying Pens.

Moses called them Stiffnecks, One Prophet called them Aholah and Aholibah. Whores!

Read Isaiah and see what he has to say about these people.

We all know the Treatment they Gave Jesus.

Prophet Muhammad spoke thru inspiration and all that he said about them are confirmed by their own Prophet.

All!

I laugh when I see Nairaland Christians venerate these Reprobates.

They are the reason (Majorly) why you are not a Muslims!

The Lying Pens of their Scribes.

If you want to discuss it, I am open for such.

Why do you think Europeans are coming to Islam in droves? No Miracles, no promise of wealth, but they are becoming Muslims.

They are seeing thru the Lies and misinformation and misinterpretation of the Bible.

Come let's unlearn and relearn what we have all been indoctrinated with.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by Ken4Christ: 10:06pm On Apr 10
Lukuluku69:

It was a Lie and you know it.

Why was it only John's Gospel that have the Statement we have in John 3';16?

Why not in the they synoptic of Mark, Mathew and Luke?

Or are they not listening when Jesus was supposed to have uttered those words?

John was always with Jesus. He was the disciple Jesus loved so much. Aside John, Matthew is the only author of one of the gospel who was also a disciple of Jesus.

The first three gospel focused more on the works of Jesus. John focused more on the person of Jesus. The other authors were not always with Jesus. John even on one occasion rested on the breast of Jesus. So, he was that close to him to capture sensitive statements made by Jesus. He even remarked that if all that Jesus did were to be recorded, that the books on earth would not contain it.

So, John 3:16 is not the only verse in John that are not in the other gospel. They are too many to mention. But I am telling you it's because John was the closest to Jesus. And I am sure he told him many things others don't know about and he was with Jesus everywhere he went.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by Ken4Christ: 10:08pm On Apr 10
gaskiyamagana:

If you are sincere about getting answers from those who care about you, you must be deactivated and re program from being anti Islam ROBOTICAL PROGRAMED person.

You should have spent the energy you used to type this to at least answer my questions. But it seems none of you can answer my questions. My advice for you is to embrace the truth which is Jesus. He loved you enough to die for you. If you reject him, you are doomed.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by FxMasterz: 10:09pm On Apr 10
Lukuluku69:

I have read the Bible and believe me the part where it is said that Jews will reject him are in the New Testament.

Funny enough, the Part that the Arabs will believe in Prophet Muhammad Mission and the success of his Mission is explicitly stated in the Bible.

I can show you dozens of references. Dozens!

As for the Jews. They play Fast and loose with their Light. The Pens of their Scribes are Lying Pens.

Moses called them Stiffnecks, One Prophet called them Aholah and Aholibah. Whores!

Read Isaiah and see what he has to say about these people.

We all know the Treatment they Gave Jesus.

Prophet Muhammad spoke thru inspiration and all that he said about them are confirmed by their own Prophet.

All!

I laugh when I see Nairaland Christians venerate these Reprobates.

They are the reason (Majorly) why you are not a Muslims!

The Lying Pens of their Scribes.

If you want to discuss it, I am open for such.

Why do you think Europeans are coming to Islam in droves? No Miracles, no promise of wealth, but they are becoming Muslims.

They are seeing thru the Lies and misinformation and misinterpretation of the Bible.

Come let's unlearn and relearn what we have all been indoctrinated with.

I have had a lengthy discussion with you on this topic of Mohammed being prophesied in the Bible before. All you said were based on ignorance and misinterpretation. I gave you sound biblical exegesis on all the scriptures you errornously quoted. You got angry and started calling me 'Werey dino'. I remember it very clearly.

Look, in Christiendom, we're not brainwashed. We're allowed to know God personally, ask questions and verify our convictions. You can't be a believer without evidence of the God you serve.

Forget norninal christians who go to church but don't know God. Those ones are just as ignorant as Muslims. Advocatejare and TenQ are not reprobates. They quote your books and ask you questions you cannot answer. Questions your alfas would threaten you to shut up about.

Europeans are not joining Islam in droves. There's no evidence for such claims. Rather, Muslims are invading Europe and unleashing terror on those nations.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by Lukuluku69(m): 10:16pm On Apr 10
Ken4Christ:

John was always with Jesus. He was the disciple Jesus loved so much. Aside John, Matthew is the only author of one of the gospel who was also a disciple of Jesus.

The first three gospel focused more on the works of Jesus. John focused more on the person of Jesus. The other authors were not always with Jesus. John even on one occasion rested on the breast of Jesus. So, he was that close to him to capture sensitive statements made by Jesus. He even remarked that if all that Jesus did were to be recorded, that the books on earth would not contain it.

So, John 3:16 is not the only verse in John that are not in the other gospel. They are too many to mention. But I am telling you it's because John was the closest to Jesus. And I am sure he told him many things others don't know about and he was with Jesus everywhere he went.

The Four Gospels were all copying from one Source.

The difference you see in them is only in tune with what they perceive Jesus mission to be.

Everyone writes what suits there own group. That's why it was only John that wrote about the Coming of the Comforter/Holy Spirit others believe that spirit has been with them since. Luke even wrote that the Disciples received the Holy Spirit when Jesus was sending them out to preach the coming Kingdom of God.

I can show you hundreds of discrepancies in their Accounts.

For starters, check out the names of Jesus Disciples in all the Gospel. They are just 12 but the 4 Gospel didn't agree on their names!
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by Lukuluku69(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10
FxMasterz:

I have had a lengthy discussion with you on this topic of Mohammed being prophesied in the Bible before. All you said were based on ignorance and misinterpretation. I gave you sound biblical exegesis on all the scriptures you errornously quoted. You got angry and started calling me 'Werey dino'. I remember it very clearly.

Look, in Christiendom, we're not brainwashed. We're allowed to know God personally, ask questions and verify our convictions. You can't be a believer without evidence of the God you serve.

Forget norninal christians who go to church but don't know God. Those ones are just as ignorant as Muslims. Advocatejare and TenQ are not reprobates. They quote your books and ask you questions you cannot answer. Questions your alfas would threaten you to shut up about.

Europeans are not joining Islam in droves. There's no evidence for such claims. Rather, Muslims are invading Europe and unleashing on those nations.

In Christianity, I am afraid you are all brainwashed.

Lol

Yes we have had discussion in the past and I can confidently say all your exegesis were from position of ignorance and misinterpretation of sacred Text.

Well I remember I used the word Wereydinho but for completeness why not include the words you used too?

Muslims are invading Europe? Really? Well, you are free to believe what you choose to believe. You have every right to that but it is simply laughable to think and believe that the Almighty Europe and America are allowing Muslims to invade them.

Simply laughable.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by FxMasterz: 10:45pm On Apr 10
[quote author=Lukuluku69 post=129374052]

In Christianity, I am afraid you are all brainwashed.
I didn't say Muslims are brainwashed even though everyone knows they are. I avoided saying that because I didn't want to insult you.

Well, there's no evidence of brainwashing in Christiendom. We don't recite incorrect words severally to cram into our heads. It's Islam that does that, even with canes in hand. Have you been to a Christian gathering before, especially Bible study times. They're often full of debates. Everyone sharing his views about particular verses of scripture before a more knowledge person makes good clarifications that sits well with everyone. Brainwashed people don't behave like that. In Islam, the reverse is the case. You must cram and also recite what you don't understand. You must accept whatever your Alfa says without questioning. That's brainwashing. Infact, extreme brainwashing.

Yes we have had discussion in the past and I can confidently say all your exegesis were from position of ignorance and misinterpretation of sacred Text.
I've been reading my Bible for more than 40yrs. I have a personal relationship with Christ with overwhelming evidence of supernatural manifestations. You don't know what you're talking about.

The accounts of Mohammed alone and the way he got his revelations are enough proof that the spirit that spoke with him is not of God. Have you been to cherubim and seraphim churches before? They have similar experiences like that of Mohammed. They too think they're inspired like you think of Mohammed. If you don't know how the spirit of God operates, you can't easily mistake a demon or a fallen angel for a messenger of God.

Well I remember I used the word Wereydinho but for completeness why not include the words you used too?

Would you remind me of the word I used for you as I did remind you of yours?

Muslims are invading Europe? Really? Well, you are free to believe what you choose to believe. You have every right to that but it is simply laughable to think and believe that the Almighty Europe and America are allowing Muslims to invade them.

Simply laughable.
The nations are liberal and accommodating, and so Muslims take advantage of that. France was severely terrorized. Russia too of recent. Europe is now defending its borders against dangerous immigrants.
Re: Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions by Lukuluku69(m): 11:02pm On Apr 10
[quote author=FxMasterz post=129374277][/quote]

It is an open secret that a thorough brainwashing exercise are usually embarked upon your young ones right from an early age.

Sunday School.

Cramming the Whole Quran is called Learning and not Brainwashing.

Jesus said Hear O Israel the Lord your God is One but what do you tell your young ones from early age? Lol

If you want to know the words you used on that Thread, feel free to revisit the Thread.

As for Europe and Islam believe what you want to, it doesn't change the Reality on ground that Europeans and Americans are coming to Islam in droves. Even Latin America

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unholy intimacy! Dis Catholic Archbishops! / Texas Fitness Instructor Offering 'Christian' Pole Dancing Classes / Crackdown On Christian “Apostates” In Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.